- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 169,500 Tax Paid (US$ 215,112)
ANIKA is extremely well set up for single or short-handed sailing with reefing easily done from the cockpit. For comfortable and secure passages offshore or across oceans and refined living in port or at anchor ANIKA ticks all these boxes.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 40 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 10000 kgs
Ballast: 4200 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: MD22
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 55 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
As a proud Rassy owner ANIKA has been maintained in as near as original condition as possible. ANIKA is extremely well set up for single or short-handed sailing with reefing easily done from the cockpit. For comfortable and secure passages offshore or across oceans and refined living in port or at anchor ANIKA ticks all these boxes.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull construction.
- Teak on side decks.
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- Teak seats and teak outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Wooden two part washboards with louvre vents, securing bolts.
- Polycarbonate 2 part washboard with units that are interchangeable with the wooden washboards.
- Aluminum framed windscreen with opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with 15 stainless steel 24mm bolts.
- GRP Rudder construction.
- The rudder is carefully mounted for sensitive rudder feel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta MD 22P 55 HP, 4-cylinder.
- Mounted with four rubber feet on strong GRP foundations to avoid noise and vibrations.
- Engine panel with rpm meter.
- Water cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Hydrostatic stern gland replaced in 2011.
- Engine timing belt replaced in 2011.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max Prop feathering 3-bladed propeller.
- Ambassador Stripper rope cutter.
- Bowthruster - 4HP.
- Hydrovane Self Steering Gear. (New 2014).
- Wheel steering with single lever engine control.
- DC system has two separate circuits.
- 12v electrical sockets in aft cabin, saloon, forward cabin and interior cockpit.
- Electrical panel with circuit breakers at the chart table.
- Mastervolt 12/50-3 charger
- Mastervolt BTM-III battery monitor.
- ADVERC (Intelligent dual alternator voltage regulator).
- Domestic bank - 5 x DC 105ah Fullriver AGM batteries (new 2014).
- Engine - 1 x HC 80ah (new 2014).
- Generator - 1 x TBC (new 2014).
- Charging of batteries is by 2 x 60 A alternators from engine.
- 2 x 60 A alternator from engine used to charge batteries (new 2014).
- 12/230 volt inverter, Mastervolt 12/300 (new 2014).
- 2 x UK 13A sockets.
- Max 300W output.
- Paguro 4KW/230Volt generator (Farryman diesel engine) (new 2015 less than 2 hours).
- Mounted in engine room, within its own sound shield and fitted with a gas/water separator in the exhaust for quiet running inside and outside the boat.
- Full 230v shore power system with ring main.
- UK 13A sockets.
- There is a voltmeter, water and fuel gauge.
- Changeover switch between shore supply and generator.
- 230volt Shore power/generator monitor panel with gauges for volts and amps changeover switch and polarity check.
- Electrical sockets in the aft cabin, saloon, forward cabin and interior cockpit.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Immersion heater for hot water.
- The hot freshwater system circuit is led into a 40 litre well insulated hot water tank.
- Due to the exceptional insulation the hot water will stay hot for many hours.
- The water goes to a pump and then on to a large pressure equalizing tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a hot water system and the cold water system.
- The water system has a carbon filter.
- Newly fitted Dessalator D60 water maker with approximately 70 hours of use as of 06/08/15 (new 2014).
- 2 x Electric (1 operated from binnacle in cockpit).
- 2 x Manual (1 operated from helm position).
- Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks.
- 376 litres in two stainless steel tanks, one below the floor in saloon with fuel gauge and the other under the port side settee.
- There is a fuel gauge for the main tank.
- The cruising range in calm waters is approx. 700 nautical miles.
- The tank is filled through deck inlet.
- Water capacity is 490 litres in two tanks, the main tank under the floor and the second tank under the settee.
- There is a water gauge for the main tank.
- There is a reserve foot pump in galley for cold water.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Raytheon ST60 Wind Speed, Speed and Depth display above hatch entrance.
- Raytheon Autohelm ST6000 autopilot on steering pedestal.
- Raymarine e95 HybridTouch MFD Chart Plotter (New 2014).
- Raymarine Linear Drive Autohelm Rudder Drive (New 2014).
- Raymarine ST M81105 Fluxgate Compass Transducer.
- Raymarine M81105 Compass Rudder Reference.
- Raymarine RD418 RD418 4kW 18” Radome (New 2014).
- Raymarine 650 AIS transceiver (New 2014).
- EchoMax 230 BR Passive radar reflector (New 2014).
- Raymarine Ray 49E VHF Fixed DSC Transceiver (New 2014).
- Spare shipmate VHF Transceiver.
- Entel HT submersible hand held VHF.
- Lowe Electronics HF- 150 SSB Radio Receiver.
- Iridium 9575 Extreme satellite phone.
- MailASail email account. (New 2014).
- MailASail WiFi router. (New 2014).
- Raymarine SeaTalk 1 to STNG Converter Kit (New 2014).
- Raymarine SeaTalk 1 to STNG Converter spare (New 2014).
- 2 x Raymarine Deck Speakers (New 2014).
- Stainless steel double sink with pressurised hot and cold water.
- 2-burner gas cooker with oven, gimballed.
- Shower water drained by electric pump directly overboard.
- Pump action sea toilet.
- Stainless steel holding tank.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 4 hatches and 11 port holes of which 10 open.
- Removable companionway washboards.
- 4 Dorade air vents in the saloon and aft cabin.
- 2 automatic Electrolux ventilators on the foredeck and the heads compartment.
- Separate engine room ventilation which also includes an extractor electric fan.
- Webasto diesel air heater with outlets in saloon, forward cabin, heads compartment and aft cabin.
- The heating is installed in the engine room and is easily accessible for servicing.
- International navigation lights.
- Primary: Bow red/green & stern LED.
- Secondary: Masthead tricolor LED.
- Spare bulbs (new + used filament bulbs).
Summary of Accommodation:
- Hatches in foredeck, toilet compartment, saloon and in aft cabin.
- Eleven aluminium framed port holes.
- On either side of sliding hatch teak covered outer chart tables in high gloss varnish.
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish.
- Floor is carpet over varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes.
- Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany stripes and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining.
- Upholstery on all berths resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation.
- Hand holds throughout.
- Portholes and hatches are fitted with curtains.
- Cupboard under companionway fitted with removable, slatted shelves for fresh food storage.
- Locker to port with outlet for masthead TV aerial and UK standard 240v plug.
Description of layout:
- A solid mahogany mast support is fitted next to the main bulkhead.
- On the starboard side the backrest can be lifted to enable total width to be used for sleeping accommodation.
- On port side the settee has fixed backrest with folding sections so that the space behind can be utilised.
- Lee cloths port and starboard.
- Between the settees is a drop-leaf table with bottle stowage in centre.
- Headroom in the saloon 1.98m (6' 6").
- U-shaped, sea-going galley with good headroom.
- Working surface in white laminate with all round fiddle rail.
- Opening window over the cooker.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- Waste bin beneath galley sink.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Watertight shower stall, teak grating, china wash basin and mirror.
- Shower curtain.
- Mixer tap in wash basin is pulled out for shower use.
- Cupboard above and below washbasin.
- Ventilation through ventilator, opening porthole and hatch.
- Headroom 1.88m (6' 2").
- Two berths with infill to convert to double, with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- A hatch and opening porthole.
- Headroom 1.87m (6’10").
- Chart table and lifting seat.
- Above a bookshelf and instrument shelf.
- 5 drawers and stowage slots.
- Rubber sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walk through to the aft cabin.
- On the port side there is a wet locker and various cupboards.
- Electrical switch panel.
- Aft cabin has two hanging lockers to port and a double berth to starboard.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Seat to port.
- Headroom in hatch area 1.84m (6’).
- Selden double spreader rig.
- In-mast Selden electric furling for the mainsail and Furlex furling and reefing system for the headsail.
- Control lines for the mainsail are led back into the cockpit through clutch to a Lewmar winch. Carbon fibre Spinnaker pole with topping lift and halyard.
- Sheets and guys for spinnaker, sheets for cruising chute and 4 x Lewmar snatch blocks.
- Insulated backstay and backstay tensioner.
- Genoa and mainsheet tracks from Lewmar.
- Foot blocks for Genoa.
- Emergency removable inner forestay.
- Standing and running rigging all replaced to HR spec (2014).
- Self-tailing Genoa winches, Lewmar 54 CST, two mainsheet winches, size 30 CST.
- Spinnaker halyard winch, Lewmar 24C.
- 1 off in Mast Reefing Mainsail (Saturn Sails new in 2014).
- 1 off Furling Genoa 110% (Saturn Sails new in 2014).
- 1 off Storm Jib (Saturn Sails New 2014).
- 1 off Furling No2 headsail for 25 to 35 knots.
- Pulpit and pushpit in stainless steel.
- Guard wire all replaced (2014).
- Separate gas locker on starboard side deck draining overboard.
- Further stowage in aft deck lazarette locker.
- Integral bathing platform with bathing ladder.
- On starboard side there is a stowage locker with storage slots for wash boards.
- The cockpit floor is covered with a teak grating.
- Folding cockpit table in highly varnished teak on steering pedestal.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stem head roller with single roller.
- Delta 22kg (45lb) anchor with 50 metres chain.
- Spare 22kg (45lb) CQR anchor.
- Lewmar electric windlass with footswitch controls on foredeck. Windlass can also be operated from the binnacle.
- Cleats forward, aft and amidships.
- Protective brass strips to all cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini (New 2014).
- Removable sprayhood extension to cover entire cockpit.
- HR fabric binnacle cover.
- Ocean safety ISO 9650 1 Group A 4 man life raft – next service due February 2017. (New 2014).
- Ocean safety life buoy with attached drogue, light, whistle and Dan buoy.
- Dan buoy Model PA039.
- Life sling Solid foam buoyancy life sling with 40m line attached to the vessel.
- Floating heaving line 15 – 25m.
- 2 x Secumar AX150 life jackets.
- Full hull length webbing jackstays port and starboard, accessible from the cockpit.
- McMurdo SmartFindplus EPIRB- battery expires March 2020.
- Emergency tiller located in lazarette locker, fit on top of steering bracket at the aft of the cockpit.
- RORC flare pack SOLAS 74/96, located in the cockpit locker.
- Rope stripper AM10-3-30.
- 4 x Harness clip on attachments in cockpit
- 3 x 2kg Red powder extinguishers, located in the following areas (new 2014).
- Forward cabin, port side under bunk.
- Saloon, under table (aft end).
- Aft cabin, port side of main bunk.
- Guardian K75 1m2 fire blanket located on the galley bulkhead.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Unknown, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Dartmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Unknown, St. Lucia
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom