- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Westport Island, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900
SAWUBONA (meaning "I see you" in Zulu, similar to hello) is a one owner vessel which has had light use and caring ownership. Due to advancing years, the owner is seeking another caring owner.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: General Marine
Engine Model: Mercruiser 5.7 litre
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 250 HP
HULL AND DECK:
• White hull, green boottop, gray bottom.
• 4 opening ports.
• 1 Bomar hatch.
• Center opening windshield.
• 1" S/S bow rail.
• Dark green side curtains for Pilothouse.
• Small swim platform; swim ladder.
• Wynne Enterprise windows.
• 1 electric windshield wiper.
• Anchor roller/deck pipe; anchor latch.
- Fuel: 110 gallons in two 55 gallon tanks.
- Water: yes, presently used for flush water head only.
- Holding: yes.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single GM Mercruiser, 250 hp, 5.7 litre gas, inboard outboard, FWC, no hour meter.
• Sounddown engine box.
• Oil pressure/tach/temperature gauges.
• Bilge blower.
• Bravo II stern drive with duo prop.
Cruising speed: 15-18 knots @ 2500-3000 RPM's.
Maximum speed: WOT is 4400-4800 RPM's.
• 12V system.
• 2012 Two Exide heavy duty marine batteries, with Blue Seas battery switch.
• Inverter to charge cell phones and power tools.
• 65 amp alternator.
• For two.
• Vee berths forward with dark green cushions and filler.
• Next aft to starboard is an enclosed head with Sealand 911 vacuum-flush head with holding tank and 12 macerator; also, two shelves above berths.
• Cabin lights.
• Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder radar
• Raytheon L365 depth/fishfinder.
• 2015 Garmin 441 GPS.
• Raytheon Ray 201 VHF.
• Ritchie compass.
• Nav and anchor lights.
• 2 Todd swivel pedestal helm chairs.
• 2016 bilge pump forward; bilge pump aft.
• 2 S/S rod holders.
• Anchor & rode.
• 2002 Karavan galvanized trailer by American Trailer, Inc.
• Life jackets.
COMMENTS: SAWUBONA (meaning "I see you" in Zulu, similar to hello) is a one owner vessel which has had light use and caring ownership. Due to advancing years, the owner is seeking another caring owner.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Harpswell, ME, United States
Cuttyhunk, MA, United States
36 Flybridge Cruiser
Stonington, ME, United States
Rockland, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States