- View Full Specifications
BOTAT SHOW SPECIAL!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 98,000
BOAT SHOW SPECIAL - PRICE REDUCTION!!!
A "Like New" Lobster Boat, Downeast, Sedan Style Vessel!!!
Meticulously Maintained & Boat House Moored!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOD 25'
- Beam 8' 5"
- Draft 1' 8"
- Weight 5,400lbs
- Vee Entry, Hard Chinned Underbody & Vertical Transom
- Lobster, Downeast, Sedan Style Boat
- Swim Platform with Weaver Davits for Tender
- Marine Grade Plywood & Epoxy Construction
- Built by Devlin Boat Company in Olympia, WA.
- Sleeps 2 in Forward V-Berth
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 20 gallons Domestic Water in 1 Marine Grade Plywood & Epoxy Tank
- Stainless Steel 6 gallon Hot Water Tank - 110V/Engine
- Enclosed Private Head
- Head includes Sower with Whaler Gusher Sump Pump
- Porta-Pottie with 2-3 gallon Holding Tank
- Princess 2-Burner Propane Cooktop
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator
- Single Stainless Steel Sink
- Dickinson Newport Bulkhead Propane Cabin Heater
- Leather Upholstered Interior
- Weems & Plath Clock
- Jensen Stereo
- Headroom - 6' 3"
- V-Berth Length - 6' 6"
- Salon Sette Length - 5'
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Single Volvo Penta AD31L 130hp Freshwater-Cooled Diesel Engine
- 430 Hours
- Volvo Penta Dou-Prop Outdrive
- Hydraulic Steering
- Racor Dual Fuel Filters
- 60 gallons Diesel Fuel in 1 Tank
- Cruises at 2,800rpms @ 10-12 Knots @ 3.25 gallons per hour
- Top End 20 Knots
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- 1- Electric Bilge Pump & 1-Whaler Gusher Manual Bilge Pump
- Batteries - 1-Group 31 Start battery & 2-Deep Cycle House Batteries - NEW 2013
- Guest 2610 10amp Battery Charger
- 30amp Shower Power
Navigation & Communication:
- Garmin 12" Chart Plotter 3D-Imaging Touch Screen with AIS
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Depth & Speed
- Ritchie Compass
- Back-Up Camara
- Rocna #10 Anchor
- 30' 5/16" Chain
- 150' Nylon Rode
- Muir Manual Winch
- 2 - 3lb. Fire Extinguishers
- Portable Horn
- Boarding Ladder
- 3 - Windshield Wipers
- Stainless Steel Bow Railing
- 1 - Forward Escape Hatch
- 8' Hard-Bottom Inflatable Tender
- 1984 Suzuki 6hp Outboard
- Weaver Davit System
- Spare Parts
- Annual Maintenance Schedule - Just Completed October 2016:
All Zincs Replaced - Annually
Outdrive Cleaned & Repainted - Annually
Outdrive Drive & Exhaust Boots Inspected - Annually - Last Replaced 2015
Outdrive Oil Inspected - Annually - Oil Changed 2015
Dou-Prop Cleaned & Painted - Annually
Boat Hull Cleaned & Waxed - Annually
Bottom Paint Inspected - Annually - Repainted 2015
Swim Steps Inspected - Annually - Refinished as Required
- 2003 King Saltwater Trailer
- Triple Axle
- Disc Brakes
- 2008 Completely Serviced
- Trailer not been in the water since 2008 service
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.