- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kiel, Germany
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 125,000 Tax Paid (US$ 157,313)
16 years on and two extensive refit's under her belt she is still hoarding the silverware.
A complete overhaul in 2008 & 2014 reset's the age clock to new once again and with a hugely optimised sail inventory she is winning races on ORC and IRC alike.
A seriously competitive machine at a rock bottom price.
Get in touch to learn her life story.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 0000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 5 in
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
ROCKALL IV has a two-spreader Carbon mast and boom arrangement, which were resprayed from top to bottom in 2014.
As part of the optimisation process, the symmetrical spinnaker pole was removed and the installation of a new, fixed bowsprit took place to allow for the asymmetric spinnaker setup.
New rod standing rigging and composite backstay in 2014 refit.
Hydraulic systems completely serviced - 2014
LED navigation lights and LED Tri-colour.
New headstay foil.
Highest Quality Ropes from MAFFOLI - New 2014
Entire new sail inventory from NORTH SAILS in 2014
• Mainsail 3Di 780 (Dyneema / Carbon)
• Jib 1 light 3DL 680 (70:30 Aramid / Carbon)
• Jib 2 medium 3Di 780 (Dyneema / Carbon)
• Jib 3 heavy 3Di 780 (Dyneema / Carbon)
• Jib 4 OSR Max 3DL 860 (50:50 Cabon / aramid)
• Jip Top 3 DL 600 S (Yellow Aramid)
• Genoa staysail 3DL 600S (Yellow Aramid)
• spinnaker staysail aramid laminates T1 CZ 05
• A1.5 Asymmetric Superlite / Kote SK 60
• A2 Asymmetric Superlite / Kote SK 90
• S1.5 Spinnaker Superlite / Kote SK 60
• S2 Spinnaker Superlite / Kote SK 90
• A0 Asymmetric aramid laminates T1 CZ 30/15
• A4 UN-USED SAIL 2014.
ROCKALL IV , IRC/ORC Corby 38, ex Gloves Off
Built in 2000 by Vision Yachts for Colm Barrington to replace his extremely successful Corby 30 Velvet Glove.
Foam/kevlar/glass construction and lead T keel.
Overall class winner at Cowes Week, Cork Week, Scottish Week, plus recent German IRC & ORC.
Shape tweaked in 2008 by Corby Yachts plus new keel with low VCG for IRC optimisation.
Then extensively refitted again in 2014 for current owners who has used the boat on ORC and IRC circuit to equalling degrees of success.
2014 refit including a COMPLETE cosmetic overhaul.
ORC GPH 568.5
IRC: TCC 1.115
All new 2014;
• Aluminium anchor with a corresponding chain and anchor line
• Fire extinguisher
• Fire Blanket
• Cool locker
• Gas cooker - 2 burner ring.
• Pump toilet in the bow
• New lightweight cover for engine bay.
• Custom bearing blocks especially for the Corby 38
• Various fenders & mooring
New Electric plant 2014
• VICTRON Battery Management
• Country cord
• Battery Charger & FI switch
• Below deck LED lighting
• Navigation Lighting LED & Lopolight 3- color LED lantern
• Balmar 150A Lichtmaschine- New 2014
• 1x separate starter battery for the engine.
• 2x service batteries
All new 2014;
• 2x Harken halyard winches 2 speed, 46'
• 2x Harken Genoa winches 2 speed, 53'
• 2x HARKEN large winches 2 speed, 48'er (German style main sheet system)
• 6x SPINLOCK clutches New 2014
• B & G 2000 Hydra conditioning overtaken by Diverse Yachts UK 2014
• 4 x B & G Hydra 2000 Multi function displays, mounted on mast.
• NMEA System (2014)
• 3 x 12V sockets
• RAYMARINE ST6002 Autopilot (2014, without arm)
• ICOM VHF Marine IC-MA 423 (2014)
• AIS (2014)
• Wifi router (2014)
Other Boats from Ancasta International Boat Sales
Lymington, United Kingdom
Hamble, United Kingdom
McConaghy Factory China, China
Botin FAST 40
McConaghy Factory China, United Kingdom