- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vero Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 699,900
This Independence 50 is the best equipped on the market. Awlgripped hull and superstructure.If you are looking for a well constructed economical passagemaker... don't miss this one!
CLICK ON FULL SPECS FOR MORE INFO!!
Call Tom Boylan to see her today. 772-633-2076
Please contact Tom Boylan at 772 633 2076
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Gary Grant & Jim Backus
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: Diamond Series
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1354
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 10 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (375 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1060 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (87 Gallons)
Total Power: 450
The hull, house and deck are hand laid unidirectional fiberglass with a balteck core in hull and deck. The core in the hull extends down to 6" above the waterline and solid fiberglass below the waterline. Vinylester resins are used in the layup. All decks are fiberglass with non-skid laid into the mold. Hull is painted navy blue. All hand rails are aluminum. All railings, windows, hatches and ports are aluminum. Exterior teak is used in the cockpit and on port and starboard deck. Total insulation from waterline up, including overhead. The optional hoist for the dinghy is stainless.
Entering the salon through double doors with screens from the fully covered aft deck you will be greeted by warmth and light. The bulkheads are hand rubbed teak wood. The large opening windows port and starboard are equipped with drapes and mini blinds. To the port you will find a built-in entertainment cabinet. Moving forward there is a large L-shaped settee with a high-low table. To starboard is a Eurocave 36 bottle wine cooler with an icemaker below. Going forward is a large comfortable bench seat. Forward again, is a Bosch washer and dryer covered by a hand rubbed teak countertop and louvered doors.
Forward of the salon on the port side is the large U-shaped open faced galley with abundant storage.
- Norcold 14 cu. ft refer/freezer (AC/DC/LP)
- Corian countertops
- Premier LP stove and oven with drawer broiler
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Large double porcelain sink
- Seagull water filter
- GE microwave oven
- GE trash compactor
- Charcoal filter for fresh water in galley
The master stateroom is forward and features a queen-sized island berth with generous storage, abundant hanging lockers and drawer storage. The master boasts an ensuite head with separate stall shower to starboard to ensure privacy. The head is light and bright do to the (3) opening ports and large overhead hatch. The head also includes a vacu-flush head, mirrored vanity with corian counter top and a charcoal filter system.
Guest Stateroom/Guest Head
The guest stateroom is to port and aft to the master. The guest stateroom boasts a convertable upper and lower bunk which folds down to a large L-shaped settee. There is abundant storage and a hanging locker. The guest head is opposite the guest stateroom. The guest head also has a Vacu-flush head, mirrored vanity with corian countertop and plenty of storage.
The pilothouse is up and forward from the saloon/galley area. There are opening doors port and starboard. The pilothouse is also equipped with a convertable settee with table and (2) overhead hatches. Excellent visibility.
There is plenty of space on the upper deck for entertaining and dinghy storage.
- Privacy screens along rails
- Freezer 7 cubic feet
- Barbecue grill
- Ice chest
- Galley on coach roof behind pilothouse
- Hot and cold water w/sink
- Retractable radar arch for 15' clearance
This Independence 50 is well equipped with electronics
- Icom M127 VHF radio w/built in 10w hailer
- Icom UA4 30w hailer amp for M127
- Icom M59 VHF
- Digital antenna wireless cell repeater
- Garmin GPS back up system
- ST60 wind system
- Ray85001 NMEA-sea talk interface box
- RFC35R Compass
- 2 Color TV's
- DVD player
- Flush mount shakespear 5225 8' antenna
- Horn speaker for hailer
- Furuno 1932MK 48 mile radar w/4KW open array ant.
- Northstar 962 color differential GPS
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata system w/depth and speed
- ST60 depth system w/x-d second back up system
- Autopilot AP2007 system
- AP21 hand held remote
- KVH Satellite Trac 6 TV Antenna system
- Stereo sound system
The engine compartment is sound insulated to keep the living area relatively free of engine noise. All systems are well thought out and accessable.
- Cummins 450 HP diesel engine
- Hydraulic controls
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Digital Floscan
- Dual Racor filter system
- Charles 12 KVA ISO transformer 50 amps
- 85000 BTU Wabatso diesel heating system
- Generator underwater exhaust
- Village Sqirt Series 600 gal per day water maker w/auto flush
- Onan 8KW generator
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- 8 8D 225 Amp ship service house batteries
- Lighthouse windlass w/remote and counter
- Twin Disc 2:1 transmission
- Dripless shaft seal
- Automatic oil change system
- Fuel transfer pump
- Debugging fuel cleaning system
- Thermo fresh water flush for main and gen set
- Air conditioning w/reverse heat 3 zone
- Remote steering and power station inside aft cockpit
- Trace 2500 inverter with automatic generator start
- 2 8D Engine start batteries
- 200 AMO Bomar alternator
- Swim platform w/fold out ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.