ErosKyanos is a 4 stateroom plus crew cabin, enclosed bridge sportfisherman with loads of room for fishing and cruising the world. She has been extensively updated and upgraded and has a great fishing history. She completed a Mediterranean and West Africa fishing and cruising program and is now based in Florida until sold. Price reduced!
Curtis Stokes is a licensed and bonded yacht broker with Curtis Stokes and Associates based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and yacht new construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Power: 1800 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 28
Fuel: 3000 Fresh Water: 500 Holding: 75
78' Buddy Davis Overview
ErosKyanos is a 4 stateroom plus crew cabin, enclosed bridge sportfisherman with loads of room for fishing and cruising the world. She has been extensively updated and upgraded and has a great fishing history. She completed a Mediterranean and West Africa fishing and cruising program and is now based in Florida until she sells. Price reduced!
78' Buddy Davis Vessel Walkthrough
Stepping aboard ErosKyanos into the massive cockpit, one steps up onto the mezzanine level and through the salon door into the large salon. There is a spiral staircase to the enclosed flybridge to starboard, cabinetry, entertainment center and bar stools further forward on starboard. L-shaped seating is to port and then the dinette port forward and galley starboard forward. The crew cabin is forward of the galley. Stepping down into the guest stateroom companionway, you find the master stateroom to starboard and then a guest stateroom further forward to starboard. Another guest stateroom is to port and then you reach the VIP stateroom all the way forward.
78' Buddy Davis Accommodations
ErosKyanos offers 4 guest staterooms plus a main deck crew cabin. Walking down the forward companionway steps from the salon you find the master stateroom to starboard. There is a twin berth guest stateroom to starboard forward and a single berth with pullman guest stateroom to port. The VIP stateroom is all the way forward. All guest staterooms offer an ensuite head. The crew cabin is forward of the main deck galley with over/under berths.
78' Buddy Davis Salon
The huge salon offers plenty of natural light from the large side and aft windows. The galley is forward to starboard and the dinette is forward to port. The crew cabin is forward of the galley. Just aft of the galley on starboard, there are two bar stools facing a granite counter top, storage cabinetry, entertainment equipment and a spiral staircase to the flybridge. There is L-shaped seating to port with pneumatic lifting cushions for storage.
78' Buddy Davis Dining
The dinette is located starboard forward in the salon across from the galley. There are also bar stools and a lower counter just aft of the galley.
78' Buddy Davis Galley
- 4 X Sub Zero under-counter refrigerators
- Eurocave 58 bottle wine cooler (2010)
- Scotsman 15" Clear Ice Maker in salon (2009)
- KitchenAid 5 burner vitroceramic cooktop
- GE retractable vent hood for cooktop (2009)
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- Double stainless steel sink with macerator
- Granite counter tops
- Teak & Holley sole
78' Buddy Davis Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is the aft most stateroom and to starboard offering a king size berth, carpet, nightstands, hanging lockers, vanity and storage drawers and an ensuite head.
78' Buddy Davis VIP Guest Stateroom
The VIP guest stateroom is forward offering a queen size centerline berth, carpet, overhead deck hatch, hanging lockers, storage cabinetry and ensuite head
78' Buddy Davis Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers a single berth with a pullman berth above. There is a hanging locker, overhead deck hatch, carpet, vanity and ensuite head.
78' Buddy Davis Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard stateroom offers a double berth inboard with storage cabinetry and hanging locker outboard. The entertainment center is forward. There is an overhead deck hatch, carpet and ensuite head.
78' Buddy Davis Crew Quarters
The crew cabin is located forward of the main deck galley and offers over/under bunks, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers and counter top.
78' Buddy Davis Laundry
- ASKO WCAM 1812 combo washer/dryer (2009)
78' Buddy Davis Cockpit
The massive, teak decked cockpit offers mezzanine seating with a mister system installed in 2010, Murray 4-rod rocket launcher/fighting chair, 18" wide covering boards with three rod holder each side, port side tuna door, transom stainless steel ined and refrigerated fish box, covered rod storage on each side, fresh and saltwater washdowns. On the mezzanine level, there is an under-deck storage box all the way to port, live bait well port inboard, engine room access and then salon door, built-in ice bin with shaved ice feed and finally a built-in cooler.
78' Buddy Davis Flybridge
The enclosed flybridge offers a full console forward with 3 Stidd helm seats and wrap-around seating aft. There is a circular staircase down to the salon and an aft door to the flybridge open deck aft. The aft window is electricically controled for lowering and raising. There is an exterior control station aft and ladder to the cockpit.
78' Buddy Davis Audio/Visual Equipment
- Seatel satellite television system
- TEAC DR-H300 DVD player/amplifier/tuner in VIP and starboard stateroom and flybridge
- Arcam Solo 5:1 DVD player/amplifier/tuner in master stateroom and salon
- Phillips DVP 5982 DVD player in crew cabin
- Samsung HP-T5064 19" HDTV in the VIP stateroom and starboard stateroom
- Fujitsu 42" Plasma TV in the salon on an Inca lift system
- Samsung 42" Plasma TV in the master stateroom
- Polk audio speaker system with bass sub in the master stateroom, salon and flybridge
- 6 channel amp with IR control
- RTI, RF (Non directional) remote control system with RTI T1 remotes throughout
- Ipod dock in salon and master stateroom
- View Sonic LCD TV in crew cabin
78' Buddy Davis Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 6100i N2 navigation system (2009)
- Furuno FR7251 Radar with ARP-10
- Northstar 10 kW Radar (2009)
- Simrad AP-20 autopilot
- FBII security system with high water and smoke alarm monitoring
- Icom IC-M604 VHF/DSC with remote in cockpit (2009)
- Icom IC-M504 VHF on tower
- Horizon Intrepid VHF/DSC in flybridge
- Fleet Broadband 250 satellite telephone system (2009)
- Thrane & Thrane Iridium satellite telephone system
- Ericsson W25 3G data/voice receiver with hardtop mounted antenna (2009)
- Wifi antenna (2009)
- Linksys WAP in master stateroom and flybridge
- Acer server for communication control (2009)
- Ethernet hard lines in master stateroom and flybridge
- CCTV security system with monitor in flybridge and cameras in cockpit and engine room
- Ritchie magnetic compass in flybridge and tower
- Ship's clock, hygrometer, thermometer and barometer
78' Buddy Davis Electrical System
- 2 X Northern Lights 32 kW generators (Both generators just fully serviced)
- 2 X Sentry 24v 50 amp battery chargers
- 8 X 12v gel/AGM batteries
- ASEA AC-25 3 phase shore power converter unit
- Glendinning remote control cablemaster syste with 60' 100 amp cable (2010)
- Underwater lights
78' Buddy Davis Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- MTU 16v2000 M90 main engines (W4 service just completed)
- Racor 75/1000 Max fuel filters for main engines
- Racor 500MA fuel filters for generators
- Twin Disc gearboxes
- American 32 hp bow thruster
- 2 X Seaward 20 gallon water heaters
- Walvac central cleaning system
- Octomarine compact direct-plumb softwater system (2010)
- WaterMaker, Inc. 1,100 gpd watermaker
- Naiad stabilizers
- Cruiseair air conditioning system
78' Buddy Davis Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass
- 50 kg Bruce anchor with 20' of 1/2" galvanized anchor chain and 300' of 1" nylon anchor rode
78' Buddy Davis Tender
- Nautica 15' Widebody RIB with Yamaha 2-stroke 90 hp outboard
- Marquipt 2500 lb tender davit
78' Buddy Davis Fire & Safety Equipment
- 2 X DBC six man life rafts
- ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB
- McMurdo G5 406 EPIRB
- CO2 engine room fire suppression system
- Lifejackets, flares, medical kit, liferings
78' Buddy Davis Hull
The hull and superstructure were painted with Awlgrip in 2009. There was a large stainless steel portlight installed in the master stateroom for natural light and ventilation. The transom is a beautiful varnished teak veneer.
78' Buddy Davis Exclusions
Seller's personal belongings and the vessel's name ErosKyanos
78' Buddy Davis Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: (954) 684-0218