- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jersey City, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,000
PRICE REDUCTION ! Very nice example of this popular 36 Center Cockpit cruising design. Well-maintained. Lots of extras. Huge aft cabin. A/C & heat. Newly installed arch.
To see the MINORI video, copy and paste the following into your address bar : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5GA_jWBmV4
Please contact at 201-333-6161
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret / Racoupeau
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Ballast: 4,155 lbs
Displacement: 13,228 lbs
Total Power: 27
Fresh Water: 110
- Air conditioning and heat, reverse cycle.
- Forward cabin with V-berth with generous storage.
- Main salon with U-shaped settee to port, converts to double berth.
- Drop-leaf dining table with bottle holder.
- Straight settee to stb'd.
- Plenty of storage throughout.
- Forward facing nav station.
- Large head with hot and cold shower, vanity, etc.
- Head accessible from both main cabin and owner's cabin.
- Excellent fresh air, cross ventilation with eleven opening ports, five hatches and three dorades.
- Headroom 6'3" throughout.
- Laminated cabin sole for maximum durability.
- Eno 2 burner propane stove with oven.
- Double stainless-steel sink.
- Cutting board over sinks.
- Hot & cold pressure water.
- Frigomatic refrigerator/freezer.
- Magic Chef ice-maker.
- Sharp microwave.
Electronics & Navigation
Raytheon 45 VHF radio at nav station.
Raymarine 102 handheld VHF.
Raymarine ST60 Tridata ( depth, wind & speed) at helm.
Raymarine ST60 multi-repeater at nav station.
Raymarine chart plotter.
Raymarine radar with Questus level mount.
Raymarine 520 repeater.
CD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit.
Masthead mounted dish TV antenna with booster.
- 3 batteries.
- 12 volt system.
- 110 shore power with cord.
- Zantrex 2500 inverter/charger with Heart interface freedom remote, 20 amp
- Pulpit mounted searchlight with remote control from cockpit.
Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling mainsail.
- ProFurl roller furling headsail.
- Sparcraft solid boom vang.
- Harken traveller.
- Spinlock rope clutches.
- Two Lewmar ST48 self-tailing winches.
- Lewmar ST40 self-tailing winch.
- Leroy Somer electric windlass.
- Sparcraft telescopic spinnaker pole with mast stowage.
- Two genoa's (one Doyle, new in 2009).
- Spinnaker with launching sock.
- Dodger and bimini with connector.
- Winter cover.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Transom shower.
- Stern swim platform with ladder.
- Life ring.
- Anchor, CQR 45 lbs with 90 ft of 3/4" chain and 300 ft of 3/4" rode.
- Stern anchor, Danforth type, 16 kg, with chain and rode.
- Docklines and fenders.
- Coast Guard safety gear.
- Zodiac hypalon 10'2" dinghy.
- Outboard motor davit.
- Custom cockpit table.
- Additional railing on each quarter for smaller lifeline gate.
- New paint and decals in 2009.
Engine and Mechanical
- Engine rebuilt in 2009.
- Kanzaki gearbox 2009.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.