2000 Beneteau 33.7
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Heber Springs, AR
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,500
Now attractively priced at only 59,500, this FRESH WATER ONLY Beneteau 33.7 delivers an even faster, better balanced boat that is a joy every time you sail her whether you cruise the boat or enjoy club racing. With an impressive 126 phrf for her 5' 2" bulb keel she is an exceptional performer for a boat that still sports more than adequate stand up headroom and the normal comforts for cruising boats of this size.
Maybe you fit into some of the categories that the current owners have. They started with an 17' O'Day Daysailer, went to a Beneteau 29, then to a J 30, and then to a J 92 as they enjoyed the club racing and some day sailing. Feeling a bit cramped and missing the comfort they had in the Ben 29 and the J 30 but loving the performance enhancement of the J 92, they maintained a lot of the performance and surpassed the interior of their previous performance cruisers by going to this lovely Berret-Racoupeau designed Beneteau 33.7. Not many Beneteau 33.7's out there, but here is a Fresh Water lightly sailed version centrally located.
Low in hours of use and always in FRESHWATER this 33.7 has LOTS of life in her rigging and mechanics compared to the same boat in a saltwater environment.
Equipment includes BUILT-IN Air Conditioning, refrigeration, shore power, beautiful cushions, a beautiful interior with the European layout with the taller aft head and large aft berth, complete with 2 burner stove with oven and even a VACU FLUSH toilet. Complete with two suits of sails, one suit in dacron and the other suit laminated performance sails she includes a spinnaker with a Carbon spinnaker pole that makes spinnaker work easy for normal people.
Located in Central Arkansas on beautiful Greer Ferry Lake, our dealership can assist in getting this lovely 33.7 to you in a minimum of difficulty. Still very financeable, in many cases she can qualify as a 2nd home tax deduction just as any other cabin on the water.
For an appointment to see this Beneteau 33.7 please give us a call. For such a pedigree of a performance cruiser come to Greers Ferry north of Little Rock, Ar and make your decision.
A quality boat that sails like a dream yet comfortable complete with Air Conditioning & refrigeration, ready to go.
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke 901 744-8500, (see 800 # below) US 78 & I 240, Memphis, Tn.
Dealers for Beneteau, Hunter, Precision, Hobie, & Vanguard (Laser/Sunfish) and Brokers for many Pre-Sailed Sailboats
Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey re commissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance. Celebrating 46 years of helping the sailing community have more fun.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA 32.74 '
- LWL 28.81'
- BEAM 11.15'
- SAIL AREA 523 SQ FT
- DRAFT 5' 3"
- DISPLACEMENT 10,852 LBS
- DESIGNER; BERRET-RACOUPEAU
- I = 41.67'
- J = 11.65'
- P = 38.39'
- E = 14.60'
- MAST HEIGHT OFF WATER , 48 Feet
- YANMAR 3GM30 (PREFERED)
- 27 HP
- MARTEC FOLDING PROP
- DIESEL FUEL 15 GAL
- LOW HOURS
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- MAINSAIL NEIL PRYDE DACRON GOOD CONDITION
- MAINSAIL NORTH LAMINATED PERFORMANCE SAILS (in bag) IN GOOD CONDITION
- 150 % NEIL PRYDE DACRON ROLLERFURLIG GENOA W/ UV.
- 150 % NORTH MYLAR LAMINATED PERFORMANCE SAIL (in bag) IN GOOD CONDITION
- LAZY JACKS
- SAIL COVER IN SUNBRELLA
- RIGID VANG
- ALL LINES LED AFT TO CABIN TOP SHEET STOPPERS
- BIMINI, CUSTOM TO NOT INTERFERE WITH BOOM
- GOOD PURCHASE ON MAIN SHEET SYSTEM WITH FINE ADJUSTMENT
- ROLLER FURLING
- CUSTOM COMPANIONWAY COVER
- Wheel Steering
- Pedestal mounted Compass
- Pedestal mounted Drink holder
- Stern Rail seats
- Traveler cockpit mounted in easy reach of skipper
- Fine adjustment to mainsheet system
- Magna Grill stern rail mounted
- Horseshoe throwable cushion stern rail mounted
- Adjustable Backstay
- Transom ladder - - - stainless
- Double Life Lines
- Inboard shrouds / genoa tracks for better windward trim
- instruments on large display on aft side of mast
- Large Tesk Toe Rail
- S.S. cabin top hand rails
- Sculptured deck profile with great non-skid
- Comfortable cockpit
- Anchor Roller
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- Built-in Air Conditioning
- Knot meter, with large display , mast mounted.
- Depth meter, with large display , mast mounted.
- Wind Speed '/ Wind Direction with large display , mast mounted.
- 120 volt system with distibution panel with breakers
- 30 amp power cord
- 2 Deep Cycle Batteries
- 12 volt system with distribution panel with breakers
- Mast Head Antenna
- Windex mast mounted
- AM/FM CD radio with speakers in cockpit and interior
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
NASHVILLE, United States
Demopolis, AL, United States