- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Channel Islands Harbor, Oxnard, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
Have you ever dreamed about a buying a newer, more expensive boat but thought that you could not afford such a grand purchase?
Well Think Again!
This beautiful yacht is in the Yacht Management Program of a local sailing and charter fleet. Being part of the program can substantially offset boat ownership expenses, provide tax benefits, allows you to use your boat for personal use, and best of all, makes buying a newer and larger boat a reality!
Make Your Dream Come True!
Get smart and let someone else help pay for your yacht!
This is a RARE Vessel equipped with an In-Mast Furling Mainsail from the factory.
This was approximately a $10,000 optional upgrade!
THIS VESSEL IS AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE
(1) CORINTHIAN YACHT & SHIP BROKERS is glad to co-operate all of our listings with all other legitimate yacht brokerage businesses on a 50/50 basis.
(2) If a client has previously contacted CORINTHAIN YACHT & SHIP BROKERS directly, then in all fairness to the method and manner that we all conduct business, a co-operative agreement will not be extended.
(3) CORINTHIAN YACHT & SHIP BROKERS does not authorize other brokers to advertise our listings without our written permission.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CO-OPERATIVE AGREEMENT.
Please contact Robert J. Merritt, CPYB at (805) 382-6050 - Text/Cell (805) 216-6561
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 28 ft 11 in
Length on Deck: 31 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 7716 lbs
Ballast: 2425 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1985
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (10 Gallons)
Forward V-berth that comfortably sleeps two persons with a privacy door.
The main cabin features port & starboard settees with a drop-leaf dinette table center-lined. There is a JVC AM/FM/CD stereo with a JVC 12-disc changer coupled to JVC stereo speakers. The cabin sole is done in a rich teak & holly.
The galley is aft to port with the navigation station opposite on the starboard side. The top-loading refrigerator is cleverly located beneath the navigation table to conserve space.
The private bathroom area is aft of the navigation station, complete with a hand-held shower.
The private aft cabin on the port side is large enough to sleep two persons in total comfort.
Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 311 is fast and comfortable and has many of the characteristics that one might expect from much larger boats. Her hull and integral molded grid system combine to create an extremely strong and stiff structure. The bulb keel, despite its moderate draft, gives impressive speed and ensures excellent performance under sail. Her large sail area is divided between the mainsail and the moderate overlap furling genoa. The deck layout is simple and efficient. The large cockpit has slatted teak seats and is completely uncluttered, and the genoa sheet winches are within easy reach of the helm. Below deck and to port is the galley with gimbaled stove, stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water, and plenty of storage. To port there is a large head with a marine toilet and wash basin, a shower with pressurized hot and cold water, a hanging locker, and plenty of room to store sundries. To starboard is a large navigation table. Electronics can be easily seen from the bulkhead. The symmetrical salon consists of two settees flanking a large drop-leaf table. The 311 has two cabins - forward and aft. The private forward cabin has a large V-berth, a hanging locker, and lots of storage along the side of the hull. The aft cabin is also generous in size with plenty of room for storage.
- First Wave 2-burner gimbaled, propane stove w/ oven
- Propane shut-off valve
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water system
- Frigoboat Paris 35S 12 volt top loading refrigerator @ nav station
- Abundant storage
Sails & Rigging
- Stainless steel 1X19 standing rigging
- Charleston Spars anodized aluminum mast stepped on deck with In-Mast Mainsail Furling
- Neil Pride dacron mainsail
- Profurl B29S roller furling headsail
- Neil Pride 125% jib on furler with UV foot & leach cover
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Aft-swept spreader
- (2) Genoa sheet tracks on side decks
- (2) Lewmar #30 S/T winches
- (1) Lewmar #16 S/T winch
- (2) Winch handles
- Rope clutches
- Genoa halyard
- Mainsail halyard
- Genoa sheets
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Horizon Eclipse+ VHF radio
- Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data with depth, speed, knot
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument
- Raymarine SL72 GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar
- Plastimo compass @ pedestal
- Pedestal steering
- Stainless steel destroyer wheel
- Yanmar instrument panel with tach, fuel, hour gauges
- 12 volt DC system
- 110 volt GFCI protected AC system
- 12 volt lighting system
- Distribution panels
- (2) 12 volt batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Sentry 20 amp automatic battery charger
- Bonding system
- Shore power cord
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- Fresh water cooling
- Fuel filtration
- 2.62:1 ratio transmission
- 1" stainless steel shaft
- Dripless shaft system
- 2-blade bronze propeller
- Automatic electric bilge pumop
- Manual bilge pump
- 6-gallon hot water heater
- New holding tank
Deck & Hull
- Danforth anchor with 5/16" chain & 9/16 rode
- Anchor roller
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stanchions with double lifelines
- Teak hand rails
- Port & starboard boarding gates
- Stainless steel stern railing
- Walk-thru transom with helm seat
- Swim platform with swim ladder
- Stern rail seating
- Fold-up cockpit table
- New dodger
- West Marine 9' inflatable
- (6) PFDs
- Navigation lights
- Bottom paint (8-2015)
- Hull buffed and waxed (8-2015)
The Listing Brokerage offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.