- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Michaels, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 164,900
Bavaria Yachts has invested in a manufacturing approach centered on a single, industry-leading Shipyard. The pillars of the Bavaria approach are a customer-centric and meticulous design process, stable, highly-trained teams of craftsmen, state-of-the-art technology investments, and an obsessive focus on quality in both product and process. Very simple -- you get:
- World-Class Design
- Technology & Craftsmanship
- Precision Quality
- Built To Owners Specifications
Bavaria builds are some of the most beautiful boat in the world focusing on cruising comfort, optimal performance and, most importantly, first class workmanship. The Bavaria 47 is not only has beautiful lines but, has unmatched sailing performance in her class. Bavaria Yachts are of the highest quality.
LISTING AGENT= JAY PORTERFIELD CELL PHONE= (410) 977-9460 EMAIL= JAY@KNOT10.COM OUR NEW OFFICE & DISPLAY IS LOCATED AT HARRISON'S YACHT YARD BEHIND THE FISHERMAN'S INN & CRAB DECK TURQUOISE BUILDINGS.
Have To Sell One Before Buying This One?
Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ
WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD
Please contact Jay Porterfield at 410-977-9460
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
M 2369 JP
LOA: 46 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 23148 lbs
Ballast: 7055 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
The vessel “Resolution” has been maintained to professional standards. She is the 3 cabin layout. She sets the standard for quality and condition for yachts her size.
- Captain’s cabin full width cabin with new costume mattress
- Costume handcrafted wood cabinetry throughout the cabin.
- Private Head and shower.
Starboard and Port stern cabins
- Oversized comfortable cabins
- Ample storage for a couple on an extended stay
- Each cabin has private Head and Shower
Open spacious salon featuring handcrafted wood design for the most demanding of clients. Simply Beautiful!!
Light colored Ultra suede cushions for a fantastic contrast to the darker wood interior
Port side galley features large propane stove/oven, large fridge, and storage for an extended cruise.
Starboard dinette is comfortable for 8-- Has been custom designed to drop down to make a very large sleeping area if you need additional beds.
New Flat screen TV over dinette
Large navigation station completes the main salon.
Electronics, Mechanicals and Sails
- Speed and wind
- Volvo/Penta Diesel MD22P 59HP
- New VolvoPenta Turbo Charger
- Both sails reconditioned at local sail loft in 2012
- Roller main and 130 Roller head sail
- New 4D House Batteries
- New Racor Fuel/Water separator
- New Purisan Head System with all new hoses
- New Faucets in heads (2)
- New instrument panel at helm station
- New cockpit speakers
- Hand laid teak cockpit with room for 8 to 10
- Double helms for added comfort while sailing
- Large built in cockpit table
- New stanchions and life lines
- New Cockpit Speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Knot 10 Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States