1999 Zimmerman 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 245,000
Ideal Couples Cruiser -
The Zimmerman 36 is semi custom cruiser with New England lobster boat DNA, but finished to high standard. These boats have an outstanding reputation for safe, comfortable and economical cruising. Over 500 miles range at better than 10 knots, but able to cruise in the upper teens if you really need to make some time.
Viking, as she is known, was built for these owners in 1999. As with all Z36's she was built to their specification in terms of layout and options. Viking combines a traditional vberth with unique convertible dinette and settee salon layout. Really the perfect combination for a long cruise and great for the occasional guest. Other nice features include a double Stidd mate seat and quiet carpeted salon floor.
Viking is equipped with a reliable Cummins 6CTA8.3-M3 450hp engine. This is the most desirable of the Zimmerman engine configurations due to its efficiency and top end. Other features include bow thruster, genset and AC/Heat With both traditional reverse cycle AC/Heat and diesel heat this is a true all season cruiser.
Please call David Malkin for an appointment or additional information at 410-280-2038 ext 15 Cell 443-790-2786 Email David@NorthPointYachtSales.com
Come see why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference.
Please contact David Malkin at 410 280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Viking on the Luce
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
LWL: 33 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 4 in
Total Power: 450 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 6CTA8.3-M3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2100
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 450 HP
Cruising Speed: 11 knots
Maximum Speed: 26 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (315 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Items of Note
- Cummins 450 engine
- Bottom paint 2017
- Primary water pump 2017
- Interior carpet throughout 2017
- AC/Heat and Espar Heat - A true all season boat
Enteing the salon from the cockpit, the main cabin includes a dinette that converts into a double berth. The starboard side has a full length settee. All upholstery is a very nice blue weave. Helm station has individual Stidd chair for maximum comfort stability while driving. Opposite is a double Stidd allowing seating for two. The helm Stidd chair swivels and drops down to provide extra seating in the salon. Overhead hatches provide ventilation and feature integral sunscreens and bugscreens. The sightlines from the helm and navigators positions are very good. There is also an aluminum sliding door to the starboard of the helm position.
Fwd. cabin included cedar lined chest of drawers, hanging locker, and very large vee berth. Opening ports and hatch provide excellent ventilation and light. All interior joinery is cherry, and cabin soles maple.
- The head includes a separate stall shower, molded fiberglass for ease of cleaning.
- Sealand Vacuflush with Tank Watch system for holding tank levels.
- Molded one piece fiberglass shower for ease of cleaning
- 2017 fitted carpets througout
- Dense rubberized sub floor padding in salon. Makes floor comfortable and extra quiet.
- AC/heat reverse cycle
- Diesel heat
- Opening side and aft windows plus 6 opening ports
- Curtains throughout
Viking has a well equipped galley down layout open to above for lots of light. The galley features good above and below storage..
- New 12v refrigerator
- Origo Two burner electric cook top - No need for propane systems on board
- Double SS sink
- Formica counters with teak trim. Clean and bright.
- 12 VDC distribution panel with circuit breakers and voltmeter
- 120 VAC distribution panel with circuit breakers and reverse polarity warning
- Westerbeke 5 Kw generator 2200 hours
- Heart Freedom 20 Inverter/Charger
- (2) 30 amp. Hubbell shore power inlets
- (2) 30 amp. Hubbell shore power cords
- Link 2000 electrical system monitor
- Lifeline AGM batteries, 3 group 31 for engine start, 2 8D's for house system
- Lifeline regulator
- Bonding system with galvanic isolator
- LED navigation lights
- Cummins 6CTA8.3-M3 450HP
- Twin disc 7 degree down angle transmission
- Vibration dampening mounts
- Austral 5 Blade 27.5 x 26 prop
- Aquamet 22 propeller shaft: 2?
- 315 gallons fuel capacity with 2 Aluminum Tanks
- Reverso remote Oil Transfer System
- Dual Racor fuel filters with select valve
- Single Racor generator filter
- Vetus bow thruster
- 16000 BTU Reverse cycle AC/Heat
- Espar diesel heat system with on demand hot water
- Furuno 1751-2 24 mile radar
- Northstar 951XD GPS/Plotter
- Raymarine Depth and Speed
- Raymarine Autohelm 6000 Auto pilot
- Icom IC-M59 VHF
- NMEA converter for computer interface
- Stereo CD w/ 4 speakers
Hull and Deck
Full keel and skeg protects the running gear from grounding. Corecell, closed cell PVC foam above waterline Bottom Protection System: vinylester outer skin finished with Interprotect epoxy barrier coat system Gelcoat hull finish.
In the interest of exceptionally easy maintenance, there is no exterior wood. Artful combinations of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and Awl-Grip colors dress up the exterior. The hull-to-deck joint is bedded in permanent adhesive and bolted every 12 inches with type 316 stainless steel bolts. Cored Fiberglass Deck Protection System: epoxy composite in all deck openings and fastener locations. Fiberglass cockpit sole. Gelcoat finish with Awl-Grip non-skid areas.
- Ideal vertical windlass with remote switch at helm
- 35 lb CQR anchor with 150' 5/16th chain
- Wash down pump in cockpit
- Bow rail extends to side helm door
- Cabin top hand rails full length
- Guest search light mounted on hinged mast
- Canvas windshield cover
- Triple 20" windshield wipers
- Trumpet air horn
- SS capped rub rail
- 24x 24 deck hatch forward, 2 8x14 hatches over salon
- 4 fishing rod holders
- 3 cockpit storage hatches
- Integrated swim platform with swim ladder
- Safety equipment
- Lines and fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.