- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- East Hampton, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
First light is hull # 44 of this series and may be the last one built. She has been lovingly maintained since new. She has been updated and upgraded including:
- 2013 furlboon and new mainsail
- 2 speed electric primaries
- 2 speed electric haryard/ mainfurl cabintop winch
- Dodger and bimini
- All varnish work in excellent condition
First Light is in the water in East Hampton NY, fully commissioned and ready for her new owner.
Contact Bruce Tait
O: 631 725 4222
C: 631 871 2481
Please contact Bruce Tait at (631) 725-4222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The accomodation is light and airy with opening ports and hatches in each cabin. Bulkheads, lockers and trim are done in a light cherry.
The forward cabin features a v-berth with generous footroom. A large locker to port, a vanity and seat to starboard, 5 shelves, 3 lockers and 6 drawers.
The main cabin features a conventional settee to port and a U-shaped settee to starboard. Between them is a dropleaf dinette. Filler strips convert the U-shaped settee to a double berth. . Bi-fold door to forward cabin minimizes intrusion into the living space when open. Angled bulkheads create the spacial feel of a much larger boat. 4 lockers, 2 drawers, brass finish reading lamps, accent lamps over the dinette.
The nav station is to port with a seat and a large chart surface. Display enclosure for electronics and electrical panel. It has 1 locker and 3 drawers.
The spacious head is to port and features electric head, SS sink, good ventilation with opening port and hatch, and separate sit down shower with enclosure. 7 lockers.
The aft cabin is to starboard. It is spacious and has good ventilation through three opening ports and a hatch. Two lockers and shelves.
- Hand-Rubbed Cherry Interior
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole
- Forward Stateroom w/ Large V-Berth w/ Vanity & Sink
- Louvered Opening Pass-Through in Forward Stateroom
- Aft Cabin w/ Double Berth
- Salon Settees w/ Contoured Blue Cushions
- Salon Settee on Starboard Converts to Double Berth
- Dedicated Forward Facing Nav Station
- Solid Cherry Drop-Leaf Salon Table w/ Storage
- Extensive Storage in Lockers, Shelves & Drawers
- 12v Cabin Fans
The galley is at the foot of the companionway and to starboard. It features granicote counter tops and sink and cherry cabinets.
- Large Head w/ Corian Sink & Vanity w/ Mirror
- Marine Head – Manual
- Holding Tank w/ Macerator & Deck Pump Out
- Separate Enclosed Shower Stall
- 12v Shower Sump Pump
- Excellent Storag
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bruce Tait & Associates
Sag Harbor, NY, United States
East Hampton, NY, United States
Port Jefferson, NY, United States
East Hampton, NY, United States
Stoington, CT, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States