She is a great example of this well respected boat. She has always been professionally maintained and it shows.
OWNERS new boat arriving offers wanted.
Twin Mercury 350 Horizon Engines Kohler (4.0 KW) Gas Generator Swim platform w/built-in boarding ladder Rode anchor windlass system, controlled at helm Hand operated windlass switch on foredeck Engine Synchronizer Solid teak and maple cabin floor Air conditioning w/reverse cycle (7,000 BTU) Shakespeare Omni directional TV antenna Dockside water connection Cockpit shower Ice maker Rod holders for hard top Hardtop with spreader light, side enclosures, and clear front connector Forest green canvas Standard Horizon Depth gauge Standard Horizon Speed/Temperature gauge Navman Fuel 3100 fuel monitor Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Radar/Chart Plotter Xtreme Video MVP370 Mobile Video System Icom IC-M02 VHF Marine Radio Den Haan Rotterdam stainless steel hand controlled Search Light Rupp Top Gun Outriggers
Craig Sheard brings a lifetime of boating knowledge to Eastern Yacht Sales. A lifelong New England resident Craig spent boyhood summers fishing and sailing. Later his passion for sailing took him to racing in many one-design national and international regattas. As a partner in a boat building and race boat optimization company Craig gained the knowledge and skills that serve him well in understanding both sail and powerboat design and manufacture. While still enjoying the local racing scene Craig now takes a more balanced approach to the boating lifestyle including cruising his sailboat with family and friends along the east coast. He can be found most days manning the Eastern Yacht Sales Marblehead office on the North Shore. Contact Information Mobile (617) 201-8644 Email Craig@easternyacht.com
For more information or to get aboard contact.
Craig Sheard at 617-201-8644
Email Click Here Craig@easternyacht.com
Please contact Craig Sheard, CPYB at (617) 201-8644
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
• Carbon monoxide detector • Vinyl headliner • 12V Indirect and spot lights • Underberth storage compartments in dinette area • Double berth forward with storage underneath • Hanging locker with light • Reading lights • 110V outlet/GFI protected
• Complete galley with Granite Cote® counter top • Sink with hot and cold pressure water system • One-burner electric stove • Microwave • AC/DC refrigerator • Storage cabinets
Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety:
• Pursuit custom master circuit breaker switch panel for 12V and 110V • Reverse polarity indicator • One 30-amp 50' dockside power cord with adapter • Hydraulic steering system with cast custom aluminum wheel • High speed bronze axe head rudders and struts • Gauges including: - Rudder indicator - Volt meters - Fuel gauges - Temperature gauges - Hour meters - Oil pressure gauges - Tachometers
• Audible engine alarms • Deluxe Ritchie® compass • Engine room light • Gray gelcoat painted bilge • Tides® water cooled shaft logs • Fresh water cooling • Morse® engine controls • Water heater (6 gallon) • Fresh water tank, 30 gallon • Cockpit courtesy lights • Two bilge blowers • Horn • Two manual/automatic bilge pumps • One 20-amp battery charger • U.S.C.G. and International approved lighting • U.S.C.G. and B.I.A. ventilation standard • Custom Pursuit battery management system
• Four S.S. rod holders • Raw water washdown system • In floor removable fishbox / storage • Prep center sink and cutting board with tackle locker • Live bait circulating system
• Twin Mercury 350 Horizon Engines • Kohler (4.0 KW) Gas Generator • Swim platform w/built-in boarding ladder • Rode anchor windlass system, controlled at helm • Hand operated windlass switch on foredeck • Engine Synchronizer • Solid teak and maple cabin floor • Air conditioning w/reverse cycle (7,000 BTU) • Shakespeare Omni directional TV antenna • Dockside water connection • Cockpit shower • Ice maker • Rod holders for hard top • Hardtop with spreader light, side enclosures, and clear front connector • Forest green canvas • Standard Horizon Depth gauge • Standard Horizon Speed/Temperature gauge • Navman Fuel 3100 fuel monitor • Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Radar/Chart Plotter • Raymarine DSM 250 Digital Sounder with High Performance E66024 600/1000W Transducer • Xtreme Video MVP370 Mobile Video System • Icom IC-M02 VHF Marine Radio • Den Haan Rotterdam stainless steel hand controlled Search Light • Rupp Top Gun Outriggers
• Vacu-Flush® head system Full head/shower with sump pump • S.S.sink with hot and cold pressure water system • Port light for ventilation • 110V outlet GFI protected • Granite Cote® vanity top with storage compartment under sink • Vanity mirror
Hull, Deck and Cockpit: • White hull and deck, constructed with a water-barrier outer gelcoat layer and hand-laid fiberglass with a specially formulated resin • Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunnel boards • Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock • Day hatch in upper cockpit floor for engine access/routine maintenance • Port lounge seat, oversided ladder- back seat at helm • Bronze seacocks and underwater thru-hull fittings • Self-draining cockpit • One piece welded, 316L stainless steel bow rail • Two chrome plated bronze hawse hole deck pipes • Vented heavy duty aluminum windshield with built-in hand rails • Four opening aluminum port lights with screens • Flush forward rode locker with overboard drain • Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. bow roller • 316L stainless steel foredeck cleat • Hullside engine exhaust • Three forward deck hatches with adjuster • Molded-in heavy duty transom door and gate • Recessed fold down aft seat • Four 316L stainless steel 10" mooring cleats • Two 316L stainless steel 10" spring cleats • Recessed trim tabs • Integral fiberglass hullside engine room ventilation • Fiberglass gunnel boards • Cockpit coaming bolsters • Port & Starboard windshield wiper • Gold tip throttle knobs • Electric engine hatch lifting system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 888-289-9223Tel: 781.631.7400