- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 400,000
Outfitted for both fishing and cruising, this clean 50 Post stands out as a solid value.
CONTACT: JAY JURGENS (954) 263-7186 or JayJurgens@hmy.com
To email Jay instantly click: click here
Please contact Jay Jurgens at 954-263-7186
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Post Marine
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Total Power: 1640 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2840LE401
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 820 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2840LE401
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 820 HP
Cruising Speed: 33 mph
Maximum Speed: 36 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (870 Gallons)
From the Cockpit the Salon is entered via the sliding door slightly to the starboard side. The Salon has an L shaped sofa to port and an L shaped dinette to starboard forward with a large teak dinette table. To port down two steps is the open Galley. Down a center companionway is the Queen Master to starboard, Twin Guest to port with a Twin Cabin forward. The Master has a private Head and the two Guest Cabins share a Head.
Up one step from the Cockpit is the spacious Salon with large side windows upholstered lambrequins and valances with Duette shades, all of which were new in 2008
To port is a large L shaped ecru colored Ultra Vinyl settee to sea five to six with a large amount of storage forward. Next forward is the Galley bar with a smoke mirrored finish and two cabinet doors below.
To starboard is the yacht’s electrical panel at floor height and a storage cabinet above with three cabinet doors and a Corian top.
Next forward is the yacht’s entertainment center housing a new 37" LCD TV, Pioneer VSXD audio/video multi channel receiver and a Samsung DVD player. Additional storage is in an outboard cabinet. Speakers are built in Bose mini cubes and a subwoofer under the dinette. Pioneer 6 CD changer, and Mitsubishi VHS player.
Also in this area are 19 dimmable halogen mini spots, and a custom AC unit to supplement the Salon and or air condition the Flybridge.
- Corian countertops
- Princess two burner cook top under Corian cover
- Under counter trash receptacle
- Galley blower
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven
- U Line icemaker in Salon
- Frigidaire stainless steel refrigerator/freezer-New 2008
- Central vacuum
- Instahot hot water tap
- Soap dispenser built into countertop
- Molded Corian sink
- Moen single handle faucet w/removable spray handle
- (10) High gloss teak cabinet doors
- (5) High gloss teak drawers
- GFCI outlet
- SMX digital AC controls
- (4) Additional cabinet door in companionway
- Teak & holly sole
- Large under sole storage area
The Master Cabin is aft and to starboard and has a forward facing island berth with an upholstered headboard. The berth lifts on gas shocks to reveal a cavern storage area. To both port and starboard are built in nightstands with Corian tops and storage cabinets and switches for each halogen reading light in the soffit above. The soffit is mirrored with an upholstered valance above. Outboard are four high gloss teak cabinet doors and a bookshelf.
Next forward is a two door hanging locker with cedar lining and an auto light. Two large storage cabinets with three shelves each are forward to port. Centerline is the private Master Head with a dressing mirror on the backside of the drawer.
Also in the cabin are digital SMX AC controls, stereo volume controls, stereo speakers, tube lights under the outboard shelf and berth and three dimmable overhead halogen mini spots, along with TV and VHS player.
Just forward of the Master and accessible only from the Master is the Master Head.
The vanity has two cabinet doors below an acrylic countertop with molded sink and silver tone faucets. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors. Next aft is the Raritan Atlantis toilet. The sole is high gloss teak and holly. The stall shower has a seat, a clear acrylic door, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light and a cabinet with an auto light. There are two linen lockers forward of head and a small overhead deck hatch with Ocean Air sliding screen and shade.
The Head has six overhead DC halogen mini spots, a mirrored overhead and safe in linen closet.
Starting forward on a wall papered bulkhead is a teak door accessing the divided rope/chain locker. Next aft to starboard are six high gloss teak cabinet doors with a shelf and rope lighting below. Below is a twin berth with upholstered headboard, two reading lights, SMX AC controls and three high gloss teak drawers. To port is another twin berth overlapping the starboard berth at the foot. Above is a built in Phillips Magnavox 9” TV/VCR combo a shelf outboard and a reading light. Below the berth is a half height double door hanging locker with an auto light.
Also in this cabin is an overhead deck hatch with an Ocean Air sliding screen and cover. Aft of the starboard berth is a cabinet with custom rod storage behind high gloss teak door.
Opposite is the access to the Guest Head en suite. DC overhead lights are on a dimmable rheostat.
Just aft of the Guest Head is the Guest Cabin with upper and lower berths arranged fore and aft. Each has a reading light. Below the lower berth is a large storage drawer.
Inboard of the berths is a half height hanging locker and a drawer below.
There are three overhead halogen mini spots, a storage cabinet behind the door and an opening deck hatch with an Ocean Air sliding screen and shade.
4th A.C. w/ SMX controls
The Guest Head is next forward of port cabin. There is an entrance from the Forward Cabin and the center companionway making this the day head as well.
The vanity has two cabinet doors below an acrylic countertop with molded sink and silver tone faucets. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors. Next aft is a linen locker with a Raritan Atlantis toilet below. The sole is high gloss teak and holly. The stall shower has a seat, a clear acrylic door, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light and a cabinet with an auto light.
The Head has six overhead DC halogen mini spots and a mirrored overhead.
- (2) Fuel tank gauges
- Ship’s monitor paneling w/8 LED’s
- Full VDO engine gauges
- Glendenning synchronizer system
- Windlass remote controls
- Fuel transfer pump switch
- Post fiberglass hardtop
- (2) Bluewater painted helm seats w/cushions-2008
- (3) Sided track to track Flybridge clear vinyl enclosure w/(8) U Zips
- New strata glass on 5 forward, 2009
- Flybridge stereo speakers (JL Audio)
- L shaped bench in front of Helm covered cushions & storage below
- Portside bench seat cushions & storage below
- (4) Storage cabinet doors forward
- Overhead handrails
- FB storage box
- DC outlet at Helm
- GFCI outlet under Helm
- Battery parallel switch
- Bennett trim tab controls
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 2008 Furuno FCV1100 Sounder
- Northstar 8000 15" display, remote key pad
- 72 Northstar Radar
- 952 Northstar
- Icom 604 VHF
- JL Audio/CD/Stereo/ amplifier
- Tracvision SAT TV
- Simrad Auto pilot
- Speed & Depth Data Marine
- Fiberglass non skid decks painted 2008
- (2) Cockpit floodlights
- Ice cooler in Cockpit forward of ladder
- Dockside pressure water fitting on portside of Cockpit
- Hose barb fitting for freshwater fill to water tank on portside of Cockpit
- Cable TV/telephone inlet on starboard side of Cockpit w/cords
- Under gunwale gaff storage
- 4 Step stainless steel swim ladder
- Fiberglass step box
- Manual fire pull in Cockpit
- Freshwater wash down
- Saltwater wash down
- 7 Step aluminum ladder to Flybridge
- Overhead DC Cockpit light
- Cockpit Tonneau cover
- Cockpit Engine Room access
- Fiberglass decks
- Fiberglass bow pulpit
- Welded aluminum bow rails & pennant staff
- (2) Fender holders
- Stainless steel anchor chute w/plastic roller
- Fortres FX 37 Anchor w/chain lead & chain stopper
- Rope deck pipe
- Galley Maid Vertical windlass w/wildcat & capstan
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Frameless house side windows
- International navigation lights
- Avon 6 man life raft- recertified 2008
- Fore Deck Integrated fiberglass bench seat at front end of house
- (4) Bomar deck hatches
- Marquipt 1000 Low Profile davit -rebuilt as new 2009
- Tender chocks & tie downs
- Side deck handrails
- Rupp Marine Triple Spreader outriggers
- Rupp Marine center rigger
- (7) Flush mount rod holders
- (14) Rod holders at the Flybridge rail
- Portside tackle center w/sink, spray nozzle, cutting board & 4 “Starboard” drawers
- Eskimo shaved ice machine
- (2) 12/24 V, 15 amp outlets for electric down riggers in Cockpit
- Transom door w/gate
- (2) Lift out fish wells
- Top loading built in fiberglass freezer
- Underwater strobe-camera
- 12 VoltDC electrical system
- 110/220 Volt AC electrical system
- Westerbeke 15 KW diesel generator
- Charles C Charger 100 amp 12 volt
- (4) 12 Volt engine/house batteries
- (1) 12 Volt generator battery
- Dynaplate grounding system
- Bonded electrical system
- Glendenning 50 amp 220 shore cord reel in Cockpit
- (4) Guest battery shut off switches
- (30) DC breaker protected circuits
- (33) AC breaker protected circuits
- DC digital volt meter at main panel
- AC digital volt meter at main panel
- (2) AC digital amp meters at main panel
- (2) Underwater lights - new in 2008
- Manual gauge package for engines
- (2) 12 volt blowers
- ZF 1.561 to 1 transmission ratio gear boxes
- Racor fuel filters
- Tides drip less shaft seals -replaced in 2009
- 2 ½” Main prop shafts
- 4 Blade 30” x 32” main propellers and spares
- Engine driven emergency bilge pump
- (3) Auto/manual bilge pumps
- (1) Shower sump pump
- 12 Volt air compressor for horn
- (4) Units of reverse cycle Cruise Air air conditioning 54,000 total BTU’s
- 115V Head Hunter freshwater pump w/Amotrol expansion tank
- Atlantic Marine 20 gal. hot water heater
- Manual main engine fuel primer
- Reverso 3 point oil change pump
- (2) 12 Volt live bait well pumps
- (2) 120 Volt circulation fans
- Generator Racor fuel filter
- Fireboy Halon 1301 fire system
- 12 Volt seawater wash down pump
- Water tank gauge w/toggle for each tank at main breaker panel
- Engine hours- 3300
Outfitted for both fishing and cruising, this clean 50 Post stands out as a solid value. Highlights include an Eskimo ice chipper, davit, and chocks no dinghy.
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.