1999 Nordhavn 40
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 349,000
Just arrived in Palm Beach Gardens
Just listed is this extremely low hour Great Loop Ready Nordhavn N40 "MORGAN" The current owners have enjoyed her for the last four years. As live aboard owners, MORGAN is kept under the watch full eye of a seasoned yachtsman 6 months out of the year. She is dry stored the other 6 months. During that time, starboard "material" exterior window covers are installed to protect from UV rays and storm protection. As a result, the interior wood work is in exceptional condition. The upgrades include new electronics, new head system, flat screen TV and much more.
Engine mechanicals serviced 05/2017
Don't miss this opportunity to own a turn key Nordhavn 40.
Make an appointment as soon as you can to preview "MORGAN"
She is minutes from Palm Beach International Airport.
ALL OF OUR VESSELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE AT A 50/50 SPLIT
To schedule an appointment please contact James Knight @ 561-776-5848 or email: email@example.com
Alternate contacts include: Paul Pelletier @ 772-323-8908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also: Scott Ellison @ 561-603-8218 or email email@example.com
Please contact YachtTech Sales at 561-776-5848
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 39 ft 9 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 50000 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Dry Weight: 34865 lbs
Total Power: 105 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: Lugger 668D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2355
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 105 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 kph
Maximum Speed: 8 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (920 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Going forward and down the steps to the living area the bulkheads are refreshingly light and airy. To port is the guest stateroom, which includes a single upper berth and a lower berth that features a slide out arrangement for easy conversion into a double berth. In the guest stateroom the outboard forward locker was deleted to give more room forward for sitting or pulling on pants. Access aft to the engine room is provided by a large gasketed Diamond SeaGlaze door that minimizes sound. The guest stateroom is finished with off-white Formica laminate and teak trim and includes port lights and takes in additional fresh air from the forward dorade. This room is air-conditioned and heated as well
Hallway & Head
The hallway is carpeted and an easy passageway to transit. Across the hallway from the guest stateroom is a large head that includes a new Raritan Elegance head, Corian counter top, new modern style sink, modern faucet and a separate shower stall. The large shower is shrouded with a home-sized clear shower door and inside an adjustable Grohe shower fixture and built in seat with teak slats makes this a great area to refresh. The head area off-white Formica with teak trim. The sole has been replaced with the same tile selected for the galley.
Stepping up into the forward master stateroom you will find an ideal sleeping area with a large queen sized island berth. This room is a testament to quality teak joinery with abundant lockers and drawers including two large cedar lined hanging lockers. The berth is hinged to lift up allowing access to a large storage area beneath, which includes house batteries and a separate Lifeline 8-D battery that powers the windlass, and the new bow thruster. There are several through hulls, the bow thruster motor and the entire below bed area is well lighted by dome lights. And, you can easily get to the cavernous chain locker via a double door locker all the way forward. For light and ventilation you have an overhead hatch, dorade vent, opening port lights on the hull sides. The mattress has been recently upgraded to a memory foam mattress. The current owner has installed bedding hold down latches as seen on the later model 40's.
Galley, Comfort and Entertainment
Entering in to the salon through the watertight and double dogged commercial strength Diamond SeaGlaze door you will be impressed with her spacious salon. The interior is beautifully appointed with lavish teak woodwork. The salon features a permanent teak hi-lo and sliding table dinette table. A new flat screen television and Surround Sound DVD player is housed in this area. Bookshelves and magazine racks are also ideally positioned. The interior is tastefully decorated with resilient off white Ultra suede and close cropped carpeting. This entire aft area is ideal for dining, entertaining and relaxing. A new Fusion/DVD stereo system and Marine Air air-conditioning/ heating system help maintain a pleasing ambiance. Forward and to starboard is a magnificent and practical bank of four gliding drawers to supplement storage. The interior is carpeted for ease in maintenance and helps create a more at-home ambiance. The upholstery is upgraded Ultra suede fabric for all of the cushions. Another nice touch was the addition of a drop slide window and custom screen in the salon door, and screens on the windows. There are custom blinds for privacy. The salon transitions into an elegant galley that includes many brand name appliances. Outboard is a Seaward LPG stove and oven. The faucet is a pull out type for rinsing dishes, made by Grohe. Additionally, a Seagull IV water purifier has been installed. Refrigeration/Freezer is provided by a stand up Norcold unit with teak panels. A microwave oven has also been installed and proven quite handy at anchor. New tile has been selected for the galley and head floors - which is attractive and easy to clean.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Norcold stand up refrigerator and freezer
- GE microwave oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Stainless steel dual sink in galley
- Grohe plumbing fixtures in galley
- Upgraded Raritan Elegance toilet
- Holding tank level indicator
- Corian counters in head and galley
- Custom four-drawer cabinet set installed in forward portion of saloon. This area has also been pre-wired for a future freezer appliance
- New Fusion AM/FM/CD with surround sound system
- New Samsung flat screen TV
- ALL rubber hoses throughout vessel have been replaced
- Batteries 4 years old
- Custom louver blinds on salon windows
- Drop slide window with screen in saloon door
- Added sliding table with fiddle as part of saloon seating.
- Both wheelhouse Dutch doors
- Custom ordered and fitted out roller screen door for the aft salon entrance. This is an outstanding addition and required special teak trim
- Factory special ordered teak trimmed windows in the wheelhouse
- Owners manuals for vessel equipment
- Spare parts
The pilothouse is directly above the hallway and boasts all of the necessities required for operating the vessel from this protected command station. All of the windows are tempered glass commercial grade by Diamond SeaGlaze. Outboard on each side of the pilothouse you can walk out to the Portuguese bridge through heavy Dutch doors. The forward dash cabinetry is teak and includes charcoal colored Formica instrument panels. There is a lift up chart table to port. Morgan has had an extensive navigation and communications electronics re-fit including brands such as Simrad and Raymarine (See specs below). Engine controls are Morse throttles on varnished teak blocks for both the main and wing engines. The bow thruster joystick and windlass remote toggle are ideally positioned. The pilothouse is all varnished teak and the sole is covered with varnished teak and holly. Broker states in perfect condition (See photo). The pilothouse is air-conditioned and heated for added comfort. The ships electrical distribution panel is hinged for access to wiring and each wire is labeled. Aft in the pilothouse is a comfortable bench seat with a nice teak table so that you can cruise comfortably sitting down. Behind the seat is a cushioned watch berth. Nav/Com included is as follows.
- New Simrad RS 35 VHF
- New Simrad NSS 7 Radar
- New Simrad NSS 12 Plotter
- New Raymarine depth
- Simrad AP 20 Auto Pilot
- Garmin GPSMap 541
- West Marine AM/FM/CD stereo system with marine speakers in the Pilothouse
- Custom built laptop docking station with additional AC outlet
- Ritchie compass
- Perko 10 stainless steel spotlight mounted into overhead with lever control
Deck and Ground Tackle
Leaving the pilothouse and heading aft you go up a few steps to the boat deck. This area is dominated by the mast and boom, which serves multiple purposes including; securing the dry stack exhaust, and operating as the dinghy davit. The boom is equipped with electric boom winches, which serve to function as a dinghy davit. Morgan has a hinged mast base with minimal wiring into the mast so that when doing the Great Loop it takes about 30 minutes to lower the rig for low bridge clearances.
- Two-tone contrasting non-skid on deck
- Custom hinged mast and dry stack coupling for ease in lowering rig for bridges
- Maxwell VWC 2200 reversing windlass with foredeck and pilothouse control
- 300 feet 3/8 BBB chain
- Ronca anchor
- Stainless steel Weaver dingy deck chocks mounts
- Walker Bay 10' sail dinghy
- Propane BBQ mounted in cockpit
- Marinco TV/Phone inlet and separate TV and telephone shore cords
- Fresh water deck wash down at bow and stern
- Dock side fresh shore water in adapter in cockpit
- Lugger 668D main engine with approximately 2355 hrs (02/21/2017)
- Dual Racor fuel water separators with vacuum gauge
- Gravity fed fuel system including fuel consumption monitoring fuel supply reservoir and return manifold system.
- Heart Freedom 25 2500 watt inverter with built in battery charger
- Northern Lights 8kW generator with sound shield Approximately 1307 hrs.
- Recessed individual sight gauge for the port and starboard fuel tanks including fuel level verniers to indicate remaining capacity.
- Yanmar 27 HP wing engine (approximately 14 hours of operation time) with folding Martec prop and 10 gallon day tank.
- Walbro fuel pump for fuel transfer/polishing
- X-Changer oil change system
- Fireboy fire suppression system in engine room
- Bow thruster
- Marineair air-conditioning and heating system 3 zones
- Naiad active fin stabilizers
- New variable speed fresh water pump (No accumulator tank needed)
Owners personal items including art work
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Tech Sales - James Knight and Associates
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Delray Beach, FL, United States
North Palm Bach, FL, United States
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States