Summer Wind is a stabilized, three stateroom motoryacht with bowthruster in very good condition and offers a massive cockpit, a very open, spacious floorplan and plenty of exterior lounging and entertaining areas. Her engine room is very well maintained and everything is quite accessible. Her Maple interior is very light, airy and comfortable. Her incredibly large cockpit and swimplatform make her ideal for all water sports activity. Summer Wind is truly one of the most comfortable, enjoyable and well-maintained motoryachts you will find in the market and is very attractively priced! Price reduced!
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
61' Navigator Overview
Summer Wind is a stabilized, three stateroom motoryacht with bowthruster in very good condition and offers a massive cockpit, a very open, spacious floorplan and plenty of exterior lounging and entertaining areas. Her engine room is very well maintained and everything is quite accessible. Her Maple interior is very light, airy and comfortable. Her incredibly large cockpit and swimplatform make her ideal for all water sports activity. Summer Wind is truly one of the most comfortable, enjoyable and well-maintained motoryachts you will find in the market and is very attractively priced!
61' Navigator Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the massive cockpit through the sliding glass/aluminum door, you will find L-shaped seating/sleeper sofa and a coffee table to starboard, lounge chairs and cabinetry to port and the entrance to the master stateroom starboard forward. Step up and you will find the galley to port and the pilothouse forward. You can then step out the starboard side deck access door to the foredeck or go up the steps starboard aft to the flybridge or walk down the starboard forward staircase to the guest staterooms.
61' Navigator Accommodations
Summer Wind offers a full beam master stateroom amidships with its own entrance from the salon, king size berth and and ensuite head, a guest stateroom forward with a queen size berth and a another guest stateroom forward with over/under berths. The guest staterooms share a full size head and shower. There is also a sleeper sofa in the salon.
61' Navigator Salon
The open and airy salon offers large side windows, L-shaped seating/sleeper sofa and a coffee table to starboard, entrance to the master stateroom starboard forward, lounge chairs and cabinetry to port, carpet, blinds and a large, sliding glass/aluminum door aft.
61' Navigator Dining
Dining is available at the dinette in the pilothouse or at the cockpit table.
61' Navigator Galley
The open galley is located between the salon and pilothouse.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven
- Double sink with Moen faucet
- Corian countertop
- Frigidaire full size refrigerator and freezer
- U-Line ice maker in the salon
- U-Line refrigerator with icemaker on the flybridge
61' Navigator Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward, U-shaped settee with a folding Maple table to port, starboard side deck access door, stairs to the flybridge starboard aft and a new, top of the line Lebroc helm seat.
61' Navigator Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is located amidships and is accessed via its own entrance from the salon. There is a centerline king size berth, 5 portlights, hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, a night stand, carpet, a vanity/desk and an ensuite head and shower.
61' Navigator Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, Bomar overhead hatch, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, carpet and reading lights. Both guest staterooms share a full head and shower located to port.
61' Navigator Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom is located just aft of the forward guest stateroom and to port and offers over/under berths, carpet, a full length mirror, storage cabinet and drawers, hanging locker, reading lights and a portlight. The bottom berth slides out to create a double size berth.
61' Navigator Laundry
- White-Westinghouse stack washer and dryer in guest foyer
61' Navigator Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini and radar arch, full helm forward, a 2-person helm benchseat, wrap-around seating to port and a wetbar aft with a Jenn-Air Expressions grill, stainless steel sink and a U-Line refrigerator with icemaker.
61' Navigator Cockpit
Summer Wind's cockpit is one of the largest I have ever seen on this size yacht. This massive area offers a non-skid deck, custom canvas sun shade, control station port forward, molded-in steps to the flybridge starboard forward, two transom doors, an integrated large swimplatform, stainless steel swim ladder, outriggers, four rod holders and a fresh water washdown and shower.
61' Navigator Audio/Visual Equipment
- Seatel satellite TV system
- Mosfet 100WX2 stereo power amplifier
- RCA Color Trak TV in the salon
- DirecTV satellite TV receiver in the salon
- Bose surround sound stereo system and speakers in the salon
- RCA Home Theatre VHS player in the salon
- RCA TV/VHS in the master stateroom and forward guest stateroom
- Phillips Magnavox TV/VHS in the port forward guest stateroom
- Echostar DishTV satellite TV receiver in all three staterooms
- Sony CDX-R30M stereo/MP3/ XM satellite radio ready player on flybridge
- Exterior stereo speakers throughout
61' Navigator Electronics
- Garmin GPSMap 4212 at lower helm and on flybridge
- Furuno GP-1650 GPS at lower helm
- Furuno 36nm Radar at lower helm and on flybridge
- Furuno FCV-582L depth sounder on flybridge
- Standard Horizon Omni VHF at lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at lower helm and on flybridge
- B&G Network Quad system at lower helm and on flybridge (speed, depth, temp)
- B&G Network autopilot at lower helm and on flybridge
- B&G GPS at lower helm and on flybridge
- Icom IC-M302 VHF on flybridge
- O'Gara Inmarsat satellite telephone system
61' Navigator Electrical System
- Kohler 21 kW generator with 2085 hours
- Xantrex 1000 watt inverter with remote panel in salon
- 2 X 8D inverter batteries dedicated to specifically to run the full size refrigerator/freezer for up to 16 hours
- 4 X 8D start batteries
- Glendinning Cablemaster shore power chord system
- 50 amp shore chord
- Zinc Saver II 50 amp galvanic isolator
61' Navigator Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 600 hp main engines
- ZF IRM310A gearboxes
- Glendinning engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Racor 900FG fuel filters for main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for generator
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Wesmar bowthruster
- Wesmar stabilizers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Universal Aqua Tech 600 gpd watermaker
- Nutone central vacuum system
- Vacuflush blackwater system
- Engine room and cockpit camera system
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
61' Navigator Deck Equipment
Summer Wind's height overall is 20', but if the satellite TV dome were temporarily removed, her height overall could be reduced to 18'6" allowing her to cruise the Great Loop.
- Muir anchor windlass with foot petal controls and controls at flybridge helm
- 65lb stainless steel plow style anchor
- Foredeck seating with storage
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Fresh water shower on swimplatform
- Large integral swimplatform
- Stainless steel rails and deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Bomar deck hatch
- Windscreen cover
61' Navigator Tender
- 12' Rendova RIB with Humminbord 100Sx depth sounder
- Yamaha 40hp outboard
- Bower Systems tender davit
61' Navigator Fishing Equipment
- Removable outriggers
- 4 rod holders in cockpit coaming
61' Navigator Safety and Fire Protection
- Security camera system with cameras in the engine room and cockpit
- McMurdo Smart Find EPIRB
- Rule 4000 engine room bilge pump
- Rule 2000 bilge pumps
61' Navigator Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
61' Navigator Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: (954) 684-0218