- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alameda, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 349,000
"Brut" a very dry champagne. When considering sea kindliness, capability and comfort at sea, "Brut" is well named. A cruising couples dream with every gentle mile and a range of 4000 miles!
BRUT is USCG documented to carry 6 paying passengers.
Be sure to check out the video tour on YouTube or our website under Yacht Listings!
Lenard is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Lenard brings to his clients the benefit of over twenty seven years in the Brokerage business and over 50 years of boating experience. Starting with the US Submarine School in 1960, he later obtained his first US Coast Guard Masters License in 1966. He has worked as a Commercial Fisherman for seventeen years, is a Master in Oceanographic Research Vessels and has been the owner of many yachts through the years. Len knows boats!
Please contact Lenard Lee at 510.865.8600
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: James Krogen
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 39 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 36 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Single John Deere
Engine Model: 4045 TFM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2800
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 115 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 10 mph
Total Power: 115
Fresh Water: 300
Entering through transom door into a large cockpit. Saloon is comfortable with a settee and table to starboard and another settee to port.
Galley is L-shaped with good storage. Desk with book shelf is to port.
Step up to the large visible pilothouse with settee/watch berth.
Down the steps forward is a large stand-up engine room.
Head and shower are to starboard. Master stateroom is forward with walk around queen, 12V/120V freezer below berth, 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning, closets port and starboard and a vanity with drawers.
Teak and holly throughout.
- Robinson/Simrad AP22 Autopilot w/remote on flybridge
- Icom PCR 1000 SSB receiver w/weather fax software for laptop computer
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ AIS
- Hand held VHF
- Pioneer stereo w/XM radio & ipod connection in pilothouse
- New Flat Panel T.V
- Separated GPS output for laptop in Pilothouse
- NEW Simrad Rss-12 GPS Plotter, 4G Broadband Radar. Fish Finder w/ 1000 watt transducer
- Furuno GP-30 GPS Receiver w/Laptop output
- Raymarine ST-60 depth & speed w/depth remote on flybridge
- 406 EPIRB
The galley is spacious with lots of food preparation area and room for appliances.
- Norcold 3 way, 120V A/C, 12DC & propane
- G.E Microwave
- Custom Dickinson "Pacific" Diesel Cook Stove
- Additional Engel freezer under bunk in Fwd Stateroom
- 24kt gold salon light - Cantalupi
- Ocean Frigast (SS) reading lights throughout boat
- Flat panel T.V. w/cable connect & ext. aut.
- DVD player
- NEW custom Ultra Leather upholstery
Deck and Hull
Full walk around decks. Flybridge with seating and storage.
Flybridge controls include engine gauges, depth meter, windlass and autopilot control.
Mast & Boom
3 part manual block & tackle
Self-tailing sail winch on boom
8.5' Aqua Pro Rib w/custom beaching wheels
9.9 Honda outboard
Full dinghy cover of sunbrella
Fresh & Saltwater washdowns w/quick disconnects
Complete set of external window screens
Tropical sun covers
1" braided dock lines + spare Alaska dock lines
fresh/salt water deck washdowns w/quick disconnects
detachable bait tank w/saltwater pump
quick release bait tank
Cannon electric downrigger
12V outlet for electric downriggers
special internal SS lazarette lock for safe storage
hammock w/moving eyes
cable T.V. connection
- 66 lb. Bruce w/200' 3/8 BBB + 300' 3/4 nylon
- 75 lb. CQR, stainless steel w/alternate 300' rope
- 25 lb. Danforth stern anchor
- Windlass: 2200 Maxwell
- NIAID Stabilizers w/large kelp cutters
- Shaft razor line cutter
- Custom Ample Power electrical charging system w/disconnects
- 200 amp Ample Power, USCG approved alternator
- Spare 111 Amp Ample Power Alternator
- Two Siemens 75's - Solar panels mounted atop pilothouse
- 6 6volt golf cart house batteries 660 amp hours
- 1 8D Trojan starting battery
- Emergency Battery Parallel Switch in engine room
- Ample Power energy monitor
- New 2000 Watt Inverter
- New Protech 40 amp Battery Charger
- New under water transom LED light
- Numerous LED lighting upgrades throughout
Down the steps to port is the engine room entrance on your right. This is a stand up engine room with a work bench! Gulf Coast fuel polishing system, Gulf Coast bypass oil filter system. Watermaker is a Village Marine 12V 150/day.
- New 6V deep cycle Batteries
- New Battery Charger
- New Inverter
- New Fresh Water Pump
- New Salt Water wash down pump
- New Naaid Cooling pump
- New Water Heater
- LED external lighing
- New Dingy Cover
- New Pilothouse sunscreens
- New Ultra Leather Upholstery
- New 3 way Norcold Frig.
- New Varnish
- LED underwater light
- New Cockpit furniture
- New Simrad NSS12 Electronics
- New VHF+ AIS
- Aft looking camera
- New Hydraulic hoses on reduction gear
- New S.W. Hoses on John Deere
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat Model Additional Media