OWNER SAYS SELL! $49,000 price reduction November 2013. This is an incredible Motor Yacht value at this price.You must see to appreciate the level of constant care and keeping that this customized Jefferson 60 Marquessa has received. This "one owner" widebody vessel was commissioned and built for a Jefferson Yacht Dealer to his specifications who then had the cockpit extended by four feet and swim platform added by Lydia Yachts in 2002. The owner took the best features of his two previous Jeffersons and incorpoated them into this one of a kind build. This vessel features the galley down at mid-level resulting in a much larger salon. In addition, this vessel features a satin interior throughout, not the typical high gloss. The attention to upkeep is evident throughout. In addition, vessel is decorated with fine furniture, lamps and original artwork which convey with sale. Only 1695 original hours on well maintained Detroit 8V92 Power.
CONTACT CENTRAL LISTING AGENT ROBERT EVERTON FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 843-442-4205 OR email@example.com
- Vessel has 4 levels: flybridge level, wheelhouse, salon and aft deck level, galley level, and stateroom level.
- Vessel is entered through side door on either side of pilothouse. Pilothouse is located forward of very spacious salon and separated by a large panel of beautiful etched glass.
- Covered aft deck is accessed from door at aft end of salon or from cockpit.
- Galley is accessed from wheelhouse, down steps on port side.
- Large galley separates forward Guest Stateroom from VIP and Master Staterooms aft.
- All staterooms and laundry are located a few steps down from galley level.
- Master Stateroom is located aft, VIP Stateroom is amidship and Guest Stateroom is forward.
Very spacious salon is decorated with beautiful furniture, lamps and original artwork. Salon is particularly large on this custom build resulting from the galley and dinette being located on the mid-level. Door connecting salon to aft deck was located on the starboard side to accomodate additional salon seating. Salon completely redecorated and upgraded in 2009 including the addition of new sofa and love seat, two reclining leather chairs and new carpet. Flat screen television has been tastefully built into cabinetry.
- New Beverage Cooler / wine chiller - GE Monogram new 2010
- Custom Headliner with sea rails
- Onkyo Stereo
- Blue Ray Player Panasonic
- SAT TV
- VHS Player
- Surround Sound System
- Liquor cabinet
Large Custom Galley lies opposite a full dinette with the option to seat six comfortably.
- Beautiful teak flooring
- Trash Compactor
- GE full size side by side refrigerator
- GE Range
- Microwave Oven
- Access to pump / mechanical room in galley sole
The full beam Master Stateroom lies aft and contains abundant closet and drawer space.
- Queen sized bed
- Ensuite head and shower
- Stateroom pre-wired for SAT Receiver
VIP Stateroom Amidship
VIP Stateroom is located on the starboard side forward of the Master. This stateroom is adorned with beautiful wood cabinetry. The very large VIP head is located across the companionway and features a separate head and shower.
- Full sized double bed
- Hanging locker
Large Forward Stateroom lies forward of the galley.
- Twin upper & lower berths
- Separate head and shower
- Large storage locker
Hull & Deck
- Custom Cockpit Extension with lazarette and swim platform was added in 2002 by Lydia Yachts.
- Custom aft deck offers comfortable seating for eight and a wet bar.
- Maxwell Windlass
- Swim Platform / cockpit features fresh and salt water washdowns and removable rails
- rod holders
- transom lights
- boarding ladder
- deck furniture
- radar arch
Lower Helm & Electronics
- Raymarine 120 Chartplotter - NEW 2009
- Furuno GPS - can be interfaced with laptop via pre-wired USB
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF
- Echo Pilot Forward looking sonar
- Radar Furuno 4KW 72nm CRT
- Furuno Open Array radar antenna
- Autopilot Simrad
- Standard Horizon Digital Depth Display
- Hynautic controls
The expansive, full sized flybridge offers abundant seating, a wet bar, icemaker, BBQ and storage for RIB Tender and davit. Flybridge cushions are in "like new" condition. Radar arch is hinged for lowering to reduce vessel height. Flybridge was fiberglassed in place at commissioning - a major upgrade over the standard practice of simply affixing flybridge with bolts only.
- Raritan Ice Maker - NEW 2009
- Magma Grill
- Hydraulic Davit
- 11' AR RIB Tender
- Stamoid Dinghy Cover
- Yamaha 25 HP 4-Stroke outboard
- Custom Carpet
- Bimini Top - new 08 - made with upgraded material
- Custom aft facing Venturi windshield made of Tempered Glass not plexiglass or Lexan.
- ICOM M4025 VHF
- Polyplanar stereo
- Standard Digital Depth
- Navman Tracker 5600 Chartplotter
- Autopilot Simrad
- Hynautic Controls
- Stamoid Helm Cover
This vessel features two "standing head room" engine rooms located off port and starboard sides of companionway. Reliable 8V92 TA Detroit power has been serviced regularly. Block heaters are ALWAYS left "on" by owner to foster engine longevity.
- Auxillary Generator - Next Gen 3.5kw w/ sound shield 265 hrs.
- Inverter Magna Sine Magnum 2.8kw - NEW 2011
- 50 Amp / 220 Volt Shore Power
- 50 Amp Service available on port and starboard sides and on transom
- Battery Charger
Pump Room Machinery
The pump / mechanical room is located under the galley sole and is easily accessed by lifting a hatch. This area is well lit and spacious.
- Generator - Westerbeke 15kw w/ sound guard
- Auxillary - Generator Next Gen 3.5kw w/ sound guard
- Watermaker (pickled)
- (5) Air conditioners / heat - CruiseAir
- Hot water heater - NEW 2009
Notable Features and Equipment
- Spare props
- 11' RIB AR Dinghy
- Yamaha 25 HP 4-Stroke Outboard
- Dual Generators
- ASKO Stack washer / dryer
- Davit - Quick Lift
- NEW Inverter - 2011
- Upgraded stainless steel portholes - not powder coated
- Raritan Fresh Water Heads
- NEW GE Monogram Beverage Cooler - 2009
- SAT TV
- NEW Raritan Ice Machine 2009
- Algae X System Fuel Polishing
- Oil Change System
- KL Air Horn
- Vessel features three heads and separate stall showers
- Raritan Fresh Water Heads (3)
- Showers (3)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-429-0957Tel: (843) 577-3470