- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 99,880
Ciao has just received a full interior wood varnish re do. She is now looking better than ever with any faded piece of cabinetry brought back to life. Come see her for yourself!
*****PRICE DROP****** NOW ONLY $99,800. She is now the cheapest Hunter 420 Passage on the market!
The boat has just received all new thru hulls and a new bottom job.
One owner boat - Full folder full of service and upgrade records available.
Please call or email for the full list.
- Huge aft stateroom
- New bottom job November 2015
- New stove 2014
- New running rigging
- Desirable center cockpit
- Owner's suite with walk-around bed
Contact Listing Agent with any specific questions:
- Direct (832) 849-7322
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Where are we??
Pier 2 Watergate Marina
1500 Marina Bay Drive. Kemah, TX
Please contact James Tiernan at 281-334-1993
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 20200 lbs
Total Power: 63 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (147 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (46 Gallons)
- HULL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (HIN): HUN42123L899
- VESSEL MODEL: Hunter 420 center cockpit.
- YEAR OF MANUFACTURE: 1998 / Model 1999.
- PORT OF REGISTRY: Kemah, TX, USA.
- OFFICIAL NUMBER: 1128974
- GROSS TONNAGE: 22t.
- LOA: 43ft. 5in. / 13,23m
- BEAM: 13ft. 10in. / 4,21m
- DRAFT: 5ft. / 1,52m
- DISPLACEMENT: 20 200lb. / 9 171kg
- ENGINE: ‘Yanmar 4JH2-TE’ turbo charged four-cylinder diesel engine.
- HORSEPOWER: 63hp.
- DESIGNED BOAT SPEED: 7kts.
- ENGINE COOLING: Fresh water cooled through a heat exchanger.
- ENGINE EXHAUST: Mixing elbow to a fiberglass waterlock and looped reinforced flexible exhaust hose.
- GEARBOX: ‘Kanzaki KM4A’ Ratio 2.63:1
- COMPRESSORS & ALTERNATORS FITTED: A single 90A alternator.
- SHAFT & COUPLINGS: Stainless steel shaft to a rigid gearbox coupling.
- PROPELLER SHAFT SEAL: ‘PSS’ shaft seal.
- FUEL FILTERS: ‘Racor 500FG’ primary filter / water separator.
- PROPELLER: Three bladed fixed bronze propeller.
- PANEL & ALARMS: Engine start panel with tachometer & alarms.
This partial listing is meant to provide basic specifications only. Please call or e-mail our office for a fully detailed listing.
- HULL MATERIAL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) using balsa core above the waterline.
- COLOR: White gelcoat.
- FRAMING: A molded internal liner is bonded to the lower half of the vessel. Plywood bulkheads rest in inner liner recesses. The plywood bulkheads are bonded to the inner hull with fiberglass tabbing.
- DECK & CABINTOP: Composite fiberglass with balsa core. There is a molded non-skid surface. A fiberglass cockpit arch, which supports the mainsheet track and bimini canvas.
- HULL to DECK JOINT: The deck is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened. A full-length rubrail is fitted along the joint.
- BULKHEADS: Teak faced marine plywood.
- CEILINGS: Molded fiberglass.
- KEEL: Lead wing keel – 7 400lb.
- KEEL BOLTS: Stainless steel.
- RUDDER: Balanced spade rudder with a composite rudderstock.
- BOW & additions: Raked bow and a stainless steel stem fitting with two anchor supports.
- STERN & additions: Reverse transom with molded steps, lockers and a folding stainless steel swim ladder.
- THROUGH HULL FITTINGS: Bronze skin fittings with bronze bodied ballvalves.
- DECK HATCHES: 5 ‘Lewmar’ aluminum deck hatches.
- OPENING PORTLIGHTS: 8 aluminum framed portlights.
Tanking & Piping
- WATER TANKS: 145 gallons in three plastic tanks – 2 sub-sole tank amidships + one aft.
- DIESEL: 60 gallons in a single plastic tank – under the aft bunk.
- HOLDING TANKS: 45 gallons - 2 plastic tanks with macerator pumps – under the forward bunk and aft bunk.
- COOKING GAS: 2 x 10lb aluminum propane tanks.
- MARINE SANITATION DEVICES: 2 ‘Jabsco’ manual marine toilets.
- SEACOCKS: Bronze bodied ballvalves.
- HOT WATER: 6 gallon ‘Seaward’ tank – water is heated via the engine heat exchanger or 110-v.
- PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER SYSTEM: 1 x ‘Shurflo’ 2.0 GPM / 30PSI diaphragm pressure pump.
- PRESSURIZED SALT WATER SYSTEM: 1 x ‘Flojet’ 1.6 GPM diaphragm pump.
- DEWATERING SYSTEMS
- BILGE PUMPS – Electric: 1 x ‘Rule 3700’ – 3700 GPH submersible pump with an automatic float switch.
1 x ‘Rule 1500’ – 1500 GPH submersible pump.
Manual: 1 ‘Whale’ manual pump mounted in the cockpit deck.
- PIPING & HOSE CLAMPS – Diesel: Approved flexible fuel hose.
Propane: Copper pipe and approved flexible propane hose.
Fresh water: Rigid plastic piping.
- SHOWER SUMPS: Two plastic shower sumps with submersible pumps.
Mast, Rigging, Sails & Canvas
- RIGGED: Sloop – fractional ‘B&R’ rig with a ‘Selden Furlin’ mainsail furling system.
- MAST Make: ‘Selden’
Material: Anodized aluminum
Spreaders: Twin raked spreaders.
Stepped: Deck stepped.
- STANDING RIGGING: 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to swaged studs and bronze bodied open turnbuckles.
RUNNING RIGGING: Braided Polyester.
- WINCHES: 2 x ‘Lewmar 48’ two-speed, self-tailing winches.
1 x ‘Lewmar 44’ two-speed, self-tailing winch – electric (starboard).
1 x ‘Lewmar 44’ two-speed, self-tailing winch (port)
- GENOA FURLING GEAR: ‘Profurl’ furling drum and foil on forestay.
- BOOMVANG: ‘Selden’ spring-loaded aluminum vang.
- MAST SUPPORT: Compression post to a transverse fiberglass web.
- CHAIN PLATES: Stainless steel chainplates through bolted to the side of the hull
Stainless steel deck organizers + tierods to the fiberglass grid.
- SAILS – Furling Main and furling Genoa
- BIMINI: Cockpit bimini with a stainless steel frame.
DC – SYSTEM:
- House batteries: 2 x ‘Fullriver DC210-12’ 210Ah AGM batteries.
12-volt (below the floor forward of the engine)
- Start battery: Group 31 ‘AC Delco’ maintenance free battery.
Circuit Protection Devices: Rotary battery isolation switches.
Power distribution System: Labeled 12v / 110v circuit breaker panels.
Volt & Ammeters: Yes
- Charging system: Single 90A alternator
150A /110-v battery charger.
A small solar panel is mounted on top of the cabintop.
REFRIGERATION: ‘Frigoboat’ air-cooled compressor.
AC – SYSTEM:
- Generator: 6kW ‘Northern Lights’ diesel generator.
Battery charger / Inverter: ‘Xantrex Freedom SW 3000’ 3000W sine wave inverter/150A charger
‘Xantrex System Control Panel’
- AIR CONDITIONING: 2 ‘Cruisair’ compressors -12 000 BTU (saloon) & 6 000 BTU (aft).
Shore power: 2 x 30A receptacles
- CATHODIC PROTECTION: Zinc Anode on the propeller shaft.
- DEPTH & BOAT SPEED: ‘Raymarine ST60+ Tridata’
- WIND: ‘Raymarine ST60+ Wind’
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: ‘Icom IC-M402’ VHF
- COMPASS: ‘Ritchie’ pedestal type magnetic compass
- PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES: 9 adult coastal lifejackets (USCG Type II PFDs).
- THROWABLE DEVICES: ‘Lifesling’ overboard rescue system.
Horseshoe lifering (USCG TYPE IV PFD).
- SOUND SIGNALS: Foghorn
- VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS: 4 red hand flares
- NAVIGATIONAL LIGHTING: Bicolor, steaming, stern and anchor light.
- LIFE LINES: Double stainless steel wire lifelines through stainless steel stanchions.
- FIRST AID KIT:
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS: 5 x 3lb chemical fire extinguishers.
- OTHER: Wooden plugs.
- INTERIOR DESCRIPTION: Head (shower & toilet) forward, double cabin, saloon with settees to port & starboard and a dining table to starboard, galley to port, navigation station to starboard with an alley to a double aft stateroom with a head (toilet & shower) to port.
- COOKING FACILITIES
STOVE: ‘Force 10’ three-burner stove with oven & grill.
LOCATION & LOCKER DESCRIPTION: Sealed dedicated propane locker with bottom drain – cockpit.
SOLENOID & PRESSURE GAUGE: Yes
MICROWAVE: ‘GE turntable’
- STEREO: ‘Sony CDX-GT130’ – AM/FM radio/CD player - interior and cockpit speakers.
- TV: A small TV with a ‘Sansui’ VHS player (saloon).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Conch Charter - Ciao's Page Hunter Passage 420
Other Boats from The Yacht Sales Company
Kemah, TX, United States
Eagle Mountain Lake, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Seabrook, TX, United States