- View Full Specifications
New Dodger & Bimini (2016)
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jersey City, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,900
Very comfortable cruiser or live-aboard with great use of space below decks and a large comfortable cockpit. New dodger & bimini (2016). Full Batten mainsail, furling genoa. Electric halyard winch, and auto-helm make her a pleasure to sail short-handed. Nicely equipped with 8.5kw Kohler generator, Only 378 hours on 75 HP Yanmar. Dual Zone Marine Air/Reverse Cycle Heat , washer/dryer abundant storage , custom Canvas Winter Cover and much more. Motivated seller. Make an offer!
Contact listing broker Dave Kingdon at 201-985-8090 for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dealers for Sabre Yachts, Back Cove Yachts, Sea Fox Boats and Brokerage, both sail and power.
Please contact Dave Kingdon at (201) 985-8090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 362
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter Passage 450 was designed, engineered, and built to provide comfort and livability. The spacious salon is both well ventilated and well lit with its many ports, hatches, and the innovative Hunter windshield. Moving aft from the salon, the mid-cabin head is positioned to enhance access from the salon and cockpit areas. Corian counters, plentiful storage, and an easy-to-clean finish makes the head practical and good looking. The owner's suite offers superb accommodations in an expansive area. A real queen-size, innerspring mattress adorns the master berth while a huge amount of hanging lockers and shelving provide storage. The combination shower and bathtub lie behind the custom shower door. There is also a desk - computer station. Forward is the guest stateroom with a full-size double berth and a full set of drawers and hanging lockers, plus a private head with shower. The fully equipped galley suits extended cruising or living aboard. Wide Corian fiddled counters provide plenty of prep space area. There is also a dual opening refrigerator, twin stainless sinks, a convenient cutting board, gimbaled range and oven, and a microwave. Secure storage and non-slip flooring make cooking in a seaway safe and easy.
First thing you notice as you descend the quasi-spiral staircase is well lit comfortable, warm and spacious salon finished with cherry wood joinery and teak and holly floors. Enormous wraparound windows, hatches and ports bring copious amounts of light into the main saloon, enhancing what is already a very large space.
To port is a built-in settee and aft is a fully equipped u-shaped galley. Starboard is the six person convertible dinette, NAV station and a head leading you back to the expansive master stateroom which features a queen size berth with innerspring mattress, storage galore, desk/vanity, washer/dryer and private access to the shower. A guest stateroom in the bow features its own queen-size berth and private head.
A large oval cockpit offers a place to entertain, lounge and work the boat. The after deck is grand, and the walk-on walk-off transom is equipped with deep lockers for gear plus a freshwater shower. Wide side decks make roaming fore and aft simple and safe.
- LOA 44.25'
- LWL 38.58'
- Beam 14'
- Displacement 26000
- Ballast 9500
- Draft 5'6"
- Headroom 7'
- Fuel 100 gallons
- Water 200 gallons
- Holding 50 gallons
Deck & Cockpit
- New Dodger and Bimini (July 2016)
- Cockpit seating with cushions.
- Pedestal wheel steering , single lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass and pedestal guard.
- Leather covered Lewmar folding wheel
- 2 Coaming lockers.
- Line storage wells.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Simpson Lowrance 1500 electric Windlass with helm and bow controls
- Plow anchor with chain & 200’ rode.
- Duel offset anchor rollers.
- Radar Arch.
- Stainless bow and stern pulpits.
- Stern pulpit seats with drink holders.
- Integrated fender racks.
- Double life lines with gates.
- Two large transom lockers.
- (8) Opening deck hatches
- (12) Opening ports
- Magma Barbecue Grill
- Custom Canvas Winter Cover
- Kohler 8.5KW Generator
- Xantrex Freedom Mariner 2500W Inverter.
- (4) D House Batteries
- (1) Series 24 for engine/generator.
- Xantrex Battery Charger.
- AC/DC Circuit Breakers.
- GFIC Outlets throughout.
- Battery Parallel Switch.
- Bonding system with zinc anodes.
- Dual 30 amp shore power
- 2 Shore Power Cables.
- 2 Flat screen TVs
- Fusion Radio,
- Jensen DVD/CD/MP3
- Raymarine C90 Wide Color Chartplotter
- Raytheon RL70C Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- ST60 TriData
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/Remote mic at helm
- Tank level indicator for holding and fresh water
Sails & Rigging
- Dacron Mainsail
- Mainsail Cover
- 110% Genoa on Profurl Furler
- Dacron Staysail
- All Running Rigging Led to Cockpit.
- Lewmar Electric Halyard Winch Starboard Side.
- Lewmar Two Speed Halyard Winch Port Side.
- Two Self Tailing Primary Winches (Two Speed).
- Jib Tracks with Adjustable Cars.
- Selden Aluminum Mast & Boom
- Solid Boom Vang
- Spinlock Clutches
- Convertible dinette with storage and filler cushions to starboard.
- Ultra-leather upholstery.
- Adjustable high-gloss dinette table. (Converts to double sleeper)
- Ottoman seat with storage
- Settee to port with storage.
- Storage lockers.
- NAV Station/desk with contoured seat.
- Flat Screen TV
- Fusion AM/FM/CD Stereo.
- Teak & Holly flooring.
- Refrigerator / Freezer.
- LPG 3 burner gimbaled stove and oven.
- Microwave oven
- Coffee Maker
- Corian® countertop with teak fiddle.
- Double Stainless Steel sink with cutting board cover.
- Abundant Storage in cabinets and drawers.
- Built-in trash recepticle.
- GFIC 120V outlets
- Hot and Cold pressure water system.
Aft Master Stateroom w/private head & shower
- Centerline queen berth with innerspring mattress.
- Custom fitted bedding.
- Hanging Lockers.
- Copious storage in hanging lockers and drawers
- Vanity/desk w/ lounge seat.
- Teak & Holly flooring.
- Overhead hand rails.
- Flatscreen TV
- Reading lights.
- GFIC Outlet 110V.
- Vanity and sink with Corian® counter top
- .Mirrored and shelved medicine cabinet
- .Fresh water Vacu- flush head with macerator and holding tank
- .Larger Stall shower with etched glass door accessed from stateroom.
Guest Stateroom and Head
- DoublePullman berth
- Hanging locker.
- Drawers under berth (6).
- Halogen lighting.
- Reading lights.
- Large Guest Head w/Vanity, sink and faucet.
- Mirrored shelved cabinet.
- Manual flush fresh water head.
- Fiberglass self-draining floor.
- Yanmar Diesel 75 HP
- Fresh water cooled
- Engine Hours 372
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc
Sea Bright, NJ, United States
Jersey City, NJ, United States