- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- cannes, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 15,000,000 Tax Paid (US$ 17,166,000)
Steel hull and Aluminium superstructure with teak laid decks
2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
LOA: 47.55m/156' 0"
BEAM: 8.84m/29' 2"
DRAFT: 3.2m/10' 6"
GROSS TONS: 552 Tons
DESIGNER: De Voogt Naval Architects
NAVAL ARCHITECT: De Voogt
CRUISE SPEED: 12 Knots (approx)
MAXIMUM SPEED: 14 Knots (approx)
RANGE: 4500 nm (approx) at 11 Knots including one generator.
FUEL CAPACITY: 67,750 Litres (17,897 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 21,570 Litres (5,698 US Gallons)
FUEL CONSUMPTION: 180lt/ph at 11 Knots approx
ENGINES: 2 x CAT 905HP
ENGINE MODEL: 3508B DITA 675Kw
ENGINE HOURS: Port: 12,204hrs (23-Apr-2015)
Starboard: 12,192hrs (23-Apr-2015)
PROPULSION: PROP SHAFT
GEARBOXES: Reintjes WAF 541 / 3.955:1 ratio
STEERING: Tenfjord 5 Bladed Propellors
STABILIZERS: Zero speed stabilisers (Quantum fins + Power pack with Vosper heads)
GENERATORS: Two x CAT 3304 100kw at 1800rpm
GENERATOR HOURS: Port: 5681 - Stbd: 5259 (23/04/2015)
Both generators overhauled at 12,000hrs (April 2010)
ELECTRICITY: 208V 3phase 60hz Atlas frequency converter
SHORE POWER: 208V 3phase 60hz shore and ship power
N.R. Koeling chilled-water system
Two x HEM watermakers each producing 8,000 liters per day
Jastream BU 2886 75kw bowthruster
Alfa Laval fuel treatment system with Separ secondary filters
Guest accommodation: sleeping for up to twelve guests in six ensuite cabins:
Full beam Master cabin on main deck forward with his and hers ensuite bathrooms (one Jaccuzzi bath and one shower)
Full beam VIP guest cabin on lower deck (forward of the engine room) with ensuite bathroom.
Four twin guest cabins on lower deck aft, two with ensuite bathrooms and two with ensuite showers.
Crew accommodation: sleeping for up to ten in five cabins, all with individual shower rooms.
One Captains cabin on the bridge deck port side and aft of the wheelhouse.
Four twin cabins on the lower deck forward.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- · Two MIELE ovens (new April 2010)
- · Six MIELE hot plates (new April 2010)
- · ISE garbage compactor
- · Drinks fridge
- · Walk-in fridge & freezer in crew mess
- · Two Professional MIELE washing machines (New May 2010)
- · One MIELE washer & one MIELE dryer in the aft guest area
- · MIELE fridge and freezer (new April 2010)
- · MIELE electric BBQ
- · MIELE dishwasher
- · SCOTSMAN ice maker
- · Professional MIELE hot press
- · Two Professional MIELE dryers (New May 2010)
6. COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- · Panasonic KX-TD1232 / 4-lines / 21 extensions
- · Nera F33 + SAT B (voice and fax)
- · Furuno SSB Radio FS-2570
- · VHF Icom IC-M602
- · UAIS Transponder Furuno FR-150
- · PhonecellSX Telular in phone system
- · SAT C Furuno Felcom 15
- · VHF Furuno FM-88005
- · Navtex Radio Holland Nav 5
- · SSAS - Ship Security Alert System Furuno IC-307
- · Anschutz Gyro 110-800
- · 2x Leica AP Navigator MK10 DGPS Proffessional
- · 2x Furuno FR 2115
- · B&G Hydra 2000 Depth and Log
- · Furuno Log
- · Anschutz Autopilot 2010
- · Northstar 952X GPS Chart Navigator
- · Furuno Navnet VX2 RDP149 in captain's cabin
- · Furuno Depth FCV 582 (SN 8832-3668)
- · CRESTON controls throughout boat for all AV systems and blinds
- · SKY LOUNGE: LG 47'LED TV + One Euro LG Blu-Ray +one USA PANASONIC Blu-Ray + one PIONEER Karaoke (USA DVD) + Iphone dock for central music system
- · VIP CABIN : SAMSUNG 32' LED TV + one EURO LG Blu-Ray + one USA SAMSUNG Blu-Ray + USA DVD Integra
- · 2x SamsungTV in Captains cabin and crew lounge with DVD/ VCR/ CD/ AM-FM stereo
- · GAMES AREA: TOSHIBA 55'LED TV + one Euro LG Blu-Ray + one USA PANASONIC Blu-Ray + one SONY PS3 + PIONEER surround sound system SB3000
- · MAIN SALON : LG 47' LED TV + one EURO LG Blu-Ray + one PIONEER USA Blu-Ray
- · MASTER CABIN: One SHARP AQUOS 32' TV and one USA DVD Arcam
- · TWIN CABINS Aft +4: One SHARP AQUOS 20' LCD + one USA DVD Integra
7. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- · One 4m crew tender with 6hp outboard
- · Two x Yamaha GP 1300R Waverunners (2005)
- · Set of skis, wakeboards, inflatable water toys, fishing equipment, snorkling equipment for 10
8. DECK EQUIPMENT
- · Steen windlass
- · Van Driel main gantry 1550kg capacity
- · Sun-deck awning custom design by Sorgiovani
- · Gym equipment
- · Two Poole anchors 385kg each
- · Two steen aft deck capstans
- · Stainless steel swim platform ladder
- · Jacuzzi
9. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- · Ikepami CCTV System with 4 cameras and 2 monitors (wheelhouse & crew mess)
- · 34 smoke detectors throughout
- · 7-portable CO2 units
- · Tron 40S 906mhz EPIRB
- · Two RFD Surviva 25 (25 person canister rafts)
- · CO2 fire control system in engine room
- · 35 fire extinguishers
10. REFIT HISTORY
Installation of zero speed stabilizers in 2006
Hull paint to bare metal in 2006 (Pinmar MB92)
New Propellers in 2007 (two spare)
Gantries and gangway serviced with new cables in 2009
2010 (April) Refit:
Both generators zero houred/ overhauled
Galley and Laundry refurbishement and replacement of all appliances
New fabrics throughout the interior (all carpets, head lining, head boards, deck heads)
New sofas and chairs in both salons
All batteries (service and engines) replaced with new ones
March 2011 works:
Relevant works carried out during the winter of 2013/14 are as follows:
Complete repaint of the vessel, including new colour scheme. Hull Dark Grey, Superstructure in Matterhorn White, detail of the recessed window mullions and waterline in Graphite Grey. The deckheads were also repainted in satin white. During the repaint, the whole transom was sandblasted and re-finished from bare steel. Also, the whole underwater area of the vessel was sandblasted to bare steel and a complete new epoxy and antifoul system from Jotun was applied.
A new hull tank was fitted (black water) and relevant additional pipe works.
The teak decks were fully re-caulked in a new grey colour to match the new paint scheme.
The two overhead tender cranes were serviced and upgraded to spectra and have new winch cages fitted.
The zero speed stabilizers have been completely overhauled.
Both of the Reintjes main propulsion gearboxes were removed, overhauled and replaced.
The ducting and ventilation fans in the engine room have been completely replaced with a stainless steel version.
The air-conditioning and fridge/freeze plants have been mechanically serviced and the air-conditioning upgraded. All Freeze/cool room pipe work has been completely replaced with new valves, etc. also installed.
The fiberglass mast has been worked on to accommodate a new antennae in a seemly way with new platforms built from composite.
The windlass was overhauled by the manufacturer Steen and both the anchor chains were replaced with new.
A new higher windscreen rail and polycarbonate windscreen has been installed to give greater protection around the Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
All fire extinguishers aboard have been replaced.
Silver ion fresh water sterilizer.
A new sub-zero fridge was fitted to the aft deck of the vessel.
Both Castoldi 23 tenders were returned to Castoldi for the painting of the hull to match the vessel and to change the tubes to grey to better suit the new look. Whilst with Castoldi, both tenders had engine services and jet drives serviced.
All exterior cushion fabric replaced in a light/silver grey to compliment the new colour scheme of the yacht.
In the bridge- new doppler log and depth sounders fitted from Furuno, with log and Depth from B&G fitted as a back up, also B&G processor upgraded to Hydra 3000. 2 new Furuno GPS units replace the old Leica ones.
Pon Power have also been aboard and serviced the generator engines with special attention to the governors and fuel pumps.
Replaced and upgraded all electronic boards of the control and synchronization system for the generators.
This superb 47.55 meter six cabin Feadship was built in 1999 at the Van Lent yard.
She accommodates up to twelve guests in six ensuite cabins; there is an incredible light and airy feel throughout the yacht, especially in the full width owner's suite and both the salons thanks to the extra large windows. The sun deck is most impressive/ comparable to 50+ meter yachts.
In 2010 the owners have invested a considerable amount of money in a complete interior refurbishment; freshen up of the whole boat; total refit of the galley and laundry including new appliances; upgrades to audio/ video entertainment systems throughout; they have also ordered two new 23' Castoldi tenders in November and a lot more.
'PRINCESS TOO' is in lovely condition throughout and offered at a most realistic figure. She's VAT paid.
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.
Contact Alex Lees-Buckley at +377 979 77 700 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Lees-Buckley at +377 979 77 700
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Camper & Nicholsons International
Golfe Juan, France
Camper And Nicholsons
Villefranche sur Mer, France