1999 Etap 23iL
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 9,750 Tax Paid (US$ 13,677)
She offers accommodation for up to four persons in comfort. Yamaha 1999 8HP Outboard petrol engine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 7 ft 8 in
Beam: 2 ft 6 in
LWL: 6 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Displacement: 1550 kgs
Total Power: 8 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 1999
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 8 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (50 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (10 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Etap 23iL designed by Jac De Ridder was built in 1999 is one of the last built, number 96 out of 110.
- LOA: 7.7m
- LWL: 6.2m
- Beam: 2.49m
- Mast height: 10.4m
- Draft: 0.7m to 1.45m
- Displacement: 1550KG
- Ballast Material: Cast Iron
- Water Tank - 50 Litres - Plastic
4 berths, 1 double berth at the forepeak and 2 singles in the saloon. Interior wood is Oak Veneer on Plywood. Upholstery is foam with a deep blue polyester cotton.
Forepeak; 1 double berth.
- 12V Cabin lighting.
Saloon; two single settee/berths port and starboard. Navigation area situated forward of the saloon to starboard; chart table. Mikuni MY16 Diesel heating (doesn't function - may be serviceable).
Galley; Linear Galley with good work surface and storage.
- Flavel Vanessa Butane cooker with grill.
- Sink with manual taps and cold water.
- Heads with Fiamma Manual Toilet
Yamaha 1999 8HP Outboard 3 Bladed Fixed Prop petrol engine. Serial Number: S100232
- 2 stroke engine.The compression was tested at a local service centre when the current owner purchased Inspiration.
- Cruising speed: 5kts
- Maximum Speed: 6kts
- Last Serviced: 2015
- Fuel Consumption: 10mpg
- Range: 20nm
- Engine Controls: Twist Grip
- Generator: Yamaha 8HP
- Seawater cooling system
- Domestic battery- Shared lead acid - 450 amps.
- Engine battery - Yuasa Leisure L26-70 12V New in 2017
- Shore power cable
- Fuel Tank - 10 Litres - Plastic
Navigation and Electronics
- VHF- ICOM IC-M411 - 2013 Situated in Chart Table
- Echosounder- Nasa Clipper - 2013 - Situated in Cockpit (left)
- Compass- Plastimo Mini Contest - 2013 - Situated in Bulkhead (right)
- Chartplotter- Garmin GPS Map 451 - 2013 - Situated in Bulkhead (left)
- Wind Direction- Nasa Clipper - 2014 - Situated in Bulkhead (left)
Fractional Sloop Rig. Aluminium Alloy Spars. Standing rigging 1x19 Strand wire. Running rigging Braid on Braid.
- Single line reefing - Slab reefs x 2 Lines.
- Reefing from the cockpit.
- Plastimo Furling System.
- Cruising Chute.
- Main Sail - Elvstrom - 1999 - Good condition.
- Jib - Elvstrom - 1999 - Good condition.
- Cruising Chute - Kemp Sails - Like new.
- 2 x Halyards - Lewmar Size 6 - 1 speed - Manual.
- 2 x Primary - Lewmar Size 16 - 1 speed - Self Tailing - Manual.
- 4 x Winch Handles - 3 x Lewmar, 1 x Barton.
Deck and Safety Gear
- 2 x Warps
- 3 x Fenders
- 6 x Rope Clutches- 2 Main Sail reefs, 1 Main Halyard, 1 Spinnaker Halyard, 1 Jib Halyard, 1 Kicker (Boom).
- Boarding Ladders.
- Muller Bochum PVC Sprayhood - White with window.
- Etap Dodgers & Etap sail cover in Polyester with Red cotton.
- Danforth Anchor 10kg 6mm/10m Chain 3 Ply Wound 30m/12mm.
- Plough Anchor 5kg 6mm/2m Warp: Plaited 10mm/10m.
- Double Bow Roller.
- First Alert Fire Extinguishers Manual.
- 3 x Safety Lines.
- Bow, Aft and Masthead Navigation Lights.
- Compressed Air Horn.
- Handheld VHF/GPS - Lowrance LHR-80 2011.
She sails like a dream and under current ownership has sailed to the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland from her original port of Glasson Docks. Very lightly used for the last four years and dry stored when not in use. She copes well with challenging conditions at Sea. Very reliable Yamaha Outboard engine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.