- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 69,900
This very clean "One" Owner 320 is ready to sail away.
Meticulously cared for turnkey boat.
Knowing the pleasure Boating brings me, makes me want to share that pleasure, lets talk.. Andy
Springline Yacht Sales is located at Mystic Shipyard in Mystic, CT. Springline Yacht Sales is out to be the most successful new yacht and used yacht dealer in Long Island Sound, Connecticut (CT), New England and the North East. We have new sailboats for sale from Island Packet and Blue Jacket Yachts (Island Packet Yachts and Tim Jackett) Catalina, Elan and Impression by Elan. We also have extensive experience with Beneteau, and Jeanneau sailboats as well as Mainship trawlers. We often have used sail boats for sale or brokerage boats for sale from such manufacturers as Tartan, Pacific Seacraft, C&C, JBoats, Hunter, Beneteau, Sabre, and O’Day, Pearson, Ericson, Mainship and many more. Most of our clients are right here in the heart of New England: LI Sound, CT. NY, RI, MA, LI, NJ. However, we have helped people buy sailboats and powerboats and sell sailboats and sell powerboats from as far as NJ, FL, TX, and CA. Whether you're new to boating, new to sailing, or just new to your boat, SLYS confidence building “Five*Star Delivery” and new boat training program is designed to completely familiarize you with your new boat and its operation. We are always happy to help you with your brokerage boat as well! Springline offers extensive and comprehensive boat brokerage services to both buyers and sellers. SLYS can help you with the purchase of a new sailboat or used sailboat or brokerage boat. Springline is the best new or used boat dealer in New England and Catalina, Elan, Island Packet and Blue Jacket sailboat dealer in New York and CT. At Springline Yacht Sales, we know new boats and used boats better than anyone. SLYS is a CPYB (Certified Professional Yacht Broker) Endorsed yacht brokerage (used sail boat and used power boat). Either office is just a short drive from Manhattan New York, Westchester County, Fairfield County, Rhode Island, Mass and a quick ferry ride from Long Island, NY. Whether you are coming from CT, NY, RI, MA, LI, FL, NJ, TX, CA or anywhere else in the USA, we will make it worth the trip!
Please contact Andy Baker at 860-428-2043
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 975
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Created from the successful original 320 introduced in 1993 with over 1,000 hulls built, the 320 MkII incorporates contemporary styling, upgraded ergonomics and the latest convenience features while retaining the excellent performance and handling characteristics of the original 320. Maintaining the sail plan, weight and underbody of the original model preserved the integrity of the class, so one-design 320 racing sailors can compete aboard the newly redesigned model. The 320 MkII model was influenced by over a decade of comments and input from experienced 320 owners. The 320 MkII is built from optimized molds for every fiberglass component. The deck design features a modern sculptured cabin structure and cockpit. Sail handling is easier with a single side control, ball bearing traveler and improved cabin top control layout. Cabin comfort is enhanced with a long v-berth and a forward hanging locker. The galley has custom solid surface counter tops and a front-loading stainless steel refrigerator. A top loading, well-insulated icebox can also be used as a refrigerator. Storage is optimized with additional cabinetry and bins. In addition, all lighting, ventilation, steering, electrical and plumbing systems were upgraded.
V-berth forward. Main salon has U-shaped dinette to starboard which converts to a double berth, single settee opposite. Comfortable owner's stateroom aft with athwarthships berth, seating, hanging locker, privacy door, and large hatch for ventilation. Head has sink in vanity, H&C pressure water shower and marine toilet. Teak and holly cabin sole, window shades, Blue interior cushions in main salon.
- Large top opening refrigerator.
- 2 Burner "Hillerange" propane stove with an oven.
- 2 bowl Stainless Steel Sink with hot and cold running water.
- Ample storage.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine RC530 Chartplotter at Helm.
- Raymarine 2kw Radar.
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter at Nav Station.
- Raymarine ST50 Depth.
- Raymarine ST50 Speed.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raymarine Autopilot (2013)
- Standard VHF with RAM mic.
- Vizio Flat screen HD TV.
- Amplified Digital antenna mounted top of mast.
- Wired for Cable or Antenna with selector.
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Bluetooth receiver.
- 4 Bose speakers.
- Electrical distribution panel with 12 and 110 circuit breakers.
- Professional installed upgraded 12 VDC power system.
- 125 amp alternator.
- Smart Regulator.
- Smart Monitor / Controller with audible alarms.
- Isolator for charging and protection.
- Truecharge 40 amp multi stage battery charger.
- 50 watt solar panel with controller with custom mount. (2015)
- 2 -12 volt 4D Gel house batteries.
- 1-12 volt Optima dedicated start battery. (2015)
- All Salon and Owners cabin lights have been upgraded to LED lighting. (2015)
- LED Anchor light. (2015)
- 3-2 Speed fans.
Sails, Rigging,Deck and Hull
- ACE Full batten main w/2 reef points, inspected and laundered annually. (2008)
- ACE 140% Genoa, inspected and laundered annually. (2008)
- ACE Asymmetrical Spinnaker. (Very light use)
- Adjustable genoa sheet cars from cockpit.
- Adjustable back stay.
- Lazy Jack system.
- Mid ship cleats.
- Delta anchor, 30' 5/16 chain, 250' of 5/8 rode.
- Danforth style anchor with 20' of 5\16 chain and 200' of 5/8 rode.
- Outboard motor hoist.
- Outboard mount on stern rail.
- Custom Teak cockpit table.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Custom companionway screens.
- New Lewmar opening port lenses. (2015)
- New Cutlass bearing. (2015)
- New exhaust hose. (2015)
- Max Prop, stuffing box serviced in 2015.
- Hull, cockpit and cabin top Polished and waxed every year.
- Full Fairclouth winter cover.
- Custom Dodger with handrail. (2010)
- Custom Sail cover. (2014)
- Cockpit Sunshade attaches to dodger.
- Helm cover.
- Bottom was stripped, faired, barrier coated, repainted with trace coat of red and 2 coats of blue antifouling paint.
- New owners cabin mattress, memory foam and pillow top. (2015)
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 4400 lb
Displacement: 11700 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.33 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Springline Yacht Sales
Stonington, CT, United States
Braintree, MA, United States
Amesbury, MA, United States
Mystic, CT, United States
Mystic, CT, United States
Unknown, United States