1999 Caliber 47LRC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- NC, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 249,950
Conceived as a true Bluewater cruiser, the Caliber is built with a watertight bulkhead, rudder dam, enormous tankage for fuel and water, great access to mechanical systems, and all the storage and ventilation a cruiser could desire. This yacht has been beautifully maintained 2nd owners. Braveheart is seriously equipped with numerous upgrades.
Please contact George McCreary at 727-515-9444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Caliber Yacht
Designer: Michael McCreary, N.A.
LOA 52' 11" LOH: 48' 7" LWL: 39' 6" Beam: 13' 2" Displacment; 33,000 lbs.
- Engine: Yanmar Engine: HP 75 Engine Model: 4JH3TE
- Approx. Engine hours 3200
- Caliber Dual Fuel System
- Gen Set 5.5KW Northern Lights rebuilt 2011 Approx. 158
- Sea Chest
- Aquadrive Thrust Bearing System
Fuel: Approx 250 gls 3 tanks Water: Approz 250gls 2 tanks
- Arch, davits, solar panels and TriStar MPPT solar panel controller installed 2016
- Solar Panels 840w 2016
- AIS Receiver 2014
- SSB ICOM rebuilt 2014
- Pactor Modem 2014
- Bow Thruster 2010
- Washer Dryer
- Water Maker 33gph
- Life Raft 6 man new 2014 (Certification expired Sept 2017)
- Gen Set 5.5KW rebuilt 2011
- Detail List of upgrades upon request
Deck and Hull
Hulls are built for outstanding resistance to collisions, with extra layers of solid fiberglass at potential impact points. In case of damage to the bow or rudder, a Watertight Collision Bulkhead and Rudder Dam are designed to minimize flooding.
When rough water makes most sailors miserable, a Caliber owner can cruise in comfort. And with confidence. The Caliber moves more steadily in heavy seas. And due to her high ballast-to-displacement ratio, the Caliber is very stable.
The cockpit is arranged to provide the captain complete control with ease and efficiency for short-handed sailing. The innovative steering pedestal, designed with housings for all your cockpit mounted instruments. In addition other instrument displays are mounted over the companionway for easy viewing from anywhere in the cockpit. A full Bimini/Dodger covers the entire cockpit.
Deck stowage space is a rare commodity on many center-cockpit boats. It is abundant on the Caliber 47LRC. Two deck lockers forward and two aft can accommodate large items. In addition a sizable anchor well at the bow features separate tackle compartments for two anchors. The extra strong anchor platform simplifies anchor handling.
A swim ladder and boarding platform built into the transom make it easy to board a dinghy or take a swim. The platform has its own hand-held Â shower.
Arch, davits, solar panels and TriStar MPPT solar panel controller installed 2016
Anchor platform w/ Lofran Tigres 2015 windlass
- Bow thruster 2010
- Anchor wash down pump
- 2 anchors
- Molded in nonskid
- Wide side decks
- Large center cockpit w/seat cushions
- Toast dodger
- Primary winches upgraded to Lewmar 58CST
- Main halyard winch upgraded to Lewmar 50CST
- Convertible cutter rig
- Molded swim platform w/teak & s/s ladder
- Whitlock pedestal & wheel steering
- Long fin keel
- Cutaway forefoot for maneuverability
- Skeg hung rudder
- Watertight bulkhead forward
- Rudder & prop protected during grounding
- Sea Chest in engine room with one through-hull replaces multiple through-hull fittings
Center cockpit cruisers offer the considerable advantages of extra space below decks and a very private aft cabin.
The Caliber 47LRC has two large private sleeping cabins each with heads and separate shower stalls. The aft cabin, well separated from the main salon, offers an easily accessible island berth, cedar-lined hanging lockers and lots of storage. Instead of a confining V-berth forward, there's a generous offset berth with more easily accessible storage. Both the forward and aft cabin feature roomy heads with separate shower stalls.
The Main Salon takes full advantage of the tall headroom and a wide beam to provide an expansive living area. The bulkhead-mounted dining table folds up for even more floor space.
Any cook will appreciate the large, efficient galley. Featuring a three-burner LPG stove and oven, a top and front loading refrigerator box, and a spate freezer, double sink, lots of storage for food, and a counter that's 10 feet long!
Ventilation is superb through 18 opening ports, 4 overhead hatches fans. Teak and holly sole, , and varnished teak bulkheads enhance Braveheartâ€™s ambiance.
- Water filtration system
- Frigoboat keel-cooled freezer and fridge 2016
- Dickson Stove and oven 2015
- 2 LPG tanks
- DC fans
- Washer Dryer
The dedicated Navigator's Station, positioned facing forward, gives the navigator a better feel for the boat actual position while charting courses. With plenty of cabinet space to accommodate a full range of electronic navigation equipment. Plus, the working surface is large to make chart reading easier. Like in other areas of the 47LRC, storage is paramount. A navigator has room for all his tools, books, and charts.
- B&G 1999
- Simrad Chart and Radar 2014
- B&G Auto Pilot ram replaced 2016
- AIS Digital 2014
- SSB ICOM 710RT rebuilt 2014
- Pactor Modem PTC 2014
- VHF Horizon GX1600 with remote mic
- DSC from GPS to SSB and VHF
Mechanical and Electrical
- Frigoboat Keel-cooled Freezer and Refrigerator with Digital Controls
- Air Conditioning Aqua Air 2 each 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Â 2009
- Bow Thruster 2010
- Water maker Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper SRC AWM 800 33gph
- Water Filter
- Balmar upgrade alternator 2016
- Gen Set 5.5 KW Northern Lights Rebuilt 2011 Approx. hours 158
- Aquadrive thrust bearing system
- Lofran Tigres 2015 windlass
- Anchor deck wash down
- Washer Dryer Combo
- Batteries AGM 2014
- Invertor Charger Heart 2500
- Victron Energy Battery Monitor 2016
- Solar Panels 840 W
- Stereo and TV
- Cockpit speakers
Sails and Rigging
- Keel stepped aluminum Selden mast w/ double spreaders
- Furling Mainsail
- 130% Headsail with furling
- Convertible Cutter Rig with furling
- Age of sails 7yrs
- Topping lift
- Selden rigid boom
- Jib halyards two
- Whisker Pole 2017
- Inboard shrouds for upwind sailing
- Twin backstays
- Insulated backstay for SSB usage
- Caliber Double Seal Integral Keel
- Water Tight Collision Bulkhead
- Rudder Dam
- Caliber Triple-Support Rudder System
- Life Raft Viking 6 Man new 2014 (Certification expired Sept 2017)
- Anchors, Rocna, Bruce, Danforth with chain and rode
- Dock lines
- Man over board module
- Life vests
- Fire extinguishers
- C02 and smoke alarms
- Propane alarm
- Bimini 2014
- Dropdown curtains
- Hatch covers
- Simrad NSS7
- Cruising Guides
- Maintenance Logs
- Winter cover
- Misc spares
Note: personal items including all tools do not convey.
It is understood that Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/seller offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics, electrical, mechanical, engines, spars, rigging, sails and plumbing are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
The information provided in the listing, emails, photos, Caliber websites, written correspondence and verbally stated were and is supplied in good faith and does not guarantee its accuracy. Details and specifications on Caliber website may not apply to all Caliber model years. Â Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/ seller reserve the right to modify or change this information without notice. All specifications and measurements are approximate. Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/seller are in no way responsible for the use of this information.
Both seller and purchaser agree to hold harmless and indemnify Caliber Brokers, Inc. and its agents, employees, officers, and representatives with respect to any and all claims, losses, liabilities, causes of action or damages of any nature whatsoever, including reasonable attorneyâ€™s fees, incurred by or alleged against Caliber Brokers, Inc. (a) as a result of this listing, (b) as a result of any proceedings, judicial or otherwise concerning personal liability while showing the vessel or during survey and sea trial.
It is understood and agreed by the Purchasers that once Acceptance of Vessel is approved that they have ACCEPTED THE VESSEL AS IS, WHERE IS, AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, by Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers and the owners/sellers.
Caliber Yacht Offical Website
Other Boats from Caliber Brokers, Inc.
Unknown, FL, United States
Unknown, NC, United States
Unknown, FL, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Unknown, OH, United States