1999 Beneteau First 260 Spirit
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pwllheli, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 19,950 (US$ 26,695)
Lift Keel version
Fantastic example of this popular cruiser / racer
'Java' is one of the best I have seen having undergone lots of TLC from her current owner!
Benefits from a huge inventory and detailed maintenance records.
ROAD TRAILER AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION
Please contact Mike Caplan at +44 (0)7979 578238
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 2.76 m
Maximum Draft: 1.85 m
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: MD2010-S
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 10 HP
Maintenance carried out
- Lifting keel mechanism re-built with heavy duty Stainless steel brackets. Last service 2017
- New electrics – 2 x 160Ah batteries and split charge system with battery charge indicator 2015
- Mast rewired and new VHF aerial with hawk wind indicator. 2015
- Twin rudder assembly and tiller linkage re-built with new nylon and stainless steel bushes. 2015.
- New standing rigging 2011.
- New gas strut and internal wire strop to Selden gas kicker. 2015
- New Z-spar gooseneck fitting 2016
- Guard wire stanchions re fixed and re-bedded with new guard wires 2015
- Most running rigging renewed 2016/17
- New Harken and Dyneema multi-purchase backstay adjuster 2015
- New webbing running jackstays fitted 2015.
- New Plastimo Contest compass fitted in cockpit 2015
- Teak toe rails, grab rails and cockpit seats cleaned and renovated 2015. Oiled very year.
- New Lewmar acrylic window panes 2015
- Acrylic washboards refitted with additional ventilation and revised lock.
- Lewmar ventilator fitted to forward hatch 2016.
- New gas pipes and bottle regulator 2016
- New remote engine gear selector/throttle fitted 2015
- Gel coat minor repairs and maintenance and full hull and top sides polish 2015
- Heads serviced and diaphragms/seals replaced 2015
- New JKA stack pack sail cover and lazy jacks 2016
- Main and genoa laundered and serviced by JKA 2016/17
- Spray hood cleaned and re proofed 2016.
- All upholstery cleaned and reproofed 2016.
- New 2 piece coastal Danbouy and Baltic Lifebouy fitted 2016.
- Below water hull wet sanded and antifouled 2017
- Folding prop cleaned and polished with new shaft anode fitted 2017
- New B&G retractable speed sensor (log) fitted 2017
- Engine compartment manual bilge pump replaced 2015
Sails & Spars
Hyde main sail unknown year but in good condition. Three reefing points – two rigged. Hyde sail bag.
Hyde genoa with blue UV strip 2014 in very good condition. Hyde sail bag.
Both main and genoa fully valeted and maintained by JKA over winter 2016
Hyde cruising chute - red white and blue with snuffer and sheets 2013. All apparently unused and in as new condition. Hyde sail bag.
Hyde spinnaker – blue, with sheets. 2013. Little use an in as new condition. Sail bag.
Original Elvestrom main sail and genoa. Unknown year. Used.
JKA sail stack system and adjustable jack stays new 2016.
Original over boom sail cover.
Z Spars alloy mast and boom. New gooseneck fitted 2017.
Selden gas rod kicker. New gas rod and wire strop 2015.
Alloy Spinnaker pole.
All standing rigging replaced 2011. New guard wires 2015
Headsail furler and twin track aluminium foil.
Split Harken multi purchase backstay in Dynema and wire.
Most running rigging replaced 2016/17 and all lines lead back to cockpit
Webbing running jackstays port and starboard fitted 2015.
Harken two speed main sheet system.
Lewmar 16 self-tailing winches x 2 on coach roof
Spinlock rope clutches and Harken cleats on coach roof
Teak tiller and Spinlock adjustable extension
Twin transom mounted rudders and connecting rod. All linkages rebuilt with new nylon or stainless steel bushes 2015. No play in tiller at all.
Rudder blades secured in stocks with stainless steel and nylon locking bolts to prevent vibration.
C J Marine blue spray hood. Unknown year. Cleaned and reproofed 2016. Good condition. In storage
2 x Aluminium telescopic beaching legs.
Two manual bilge pumps. Dedicated engine space Munster Simms plunger type pump and Henderson type pump in cockpit with roving hoses into saloon.
Teak demountable and adjustable cockpit table on alloy bracket.
2 x rope bags in cockpit
Clear Perspex washboards with stainless steel ventilation grilles and lock plate.
Lewmar ventilator fitted to for-hatch
Self draining anchor locker to fore deck with Brittany type anchor, chain and warp.
Teak cockpit seats with two very large storage lockers to port and starboard.
2 Piece Coastal Danbouy with bracket to starboard pushpit
Baltic lifebuoy with bracket to starboard pushpit.
Fenders and warps
Beneteau tool and spares box
Navigation / Electronics
B&G H2000 multifunction display for log, speed, depth and wind at chart table
B&G H3000 multifunction display for log, speed, depth and wind in cockpit
B&G removable through hull sensors for depth and speed (new 2017) & mast head anemometer
Furuno GP-30 Navigator GPS
VHF fixed radio (DSC) Silva S15 with new VHF aerial and combined hawk wind indicator 2015.
VHF hand held radio – Standard Horizon with fixed charging cradle
Raymarine ST1000tiller pilot.
Electrical switch panel at chart table
Engine control panel at chart table.
Mast head navigation lights.
Compass – Plastimo Contest. New 2015.
12 V power point at chart table
Radio and CD player at Chart table with 2 x saloon speakers.
Two 160 Ah batteries new in 2015. One engine dedicated and other for navigation and domestic.
Battery isolation and link switches under chart table.
New charging system fitted 2015 with battery charge monitor for both batteries.
Blue and white strip upholstery. Cleaned and re-proofed 2016. Port light and hatch curtains.
All interior joinery in sapele mahogany and sapele faced plywood.
Central wooden drop leaf table with keel lift winch built in.
Lifting keel mechanism completely rebuilt 2015 with heavy duty stainless steel fittings and brackets and serviced annually.
Saloon sole covered with blue rubber non slip flooring.
Galley area with moulded sink with fresh water via foot pump, cool box and storage units above
20 piece Beneteau melamine crockery service. (4 x 5 piece place settings)
40 litre black plastic water tank to port cockpit locker.
Plastimo Neptune 2500 gimballed twin burner gas hob and grill with grill pan.
Gas locker (vented and drained) in port locker for twin Camping Gaz bottles with shut off valve in galley. Gas pipe and regulator renewed 2016.
Bespoke teak washboard storage brackets to securely retain washboards under way.
Jabsco heads – fully serviced and diaphragm and valves replaced 2016.
Moulded sink and fresh water hand pump opposite heads.
1kg powder fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
Engine and Tankage
Volvo Penta MD 2010-C 10 hp diesel engine. Very reliable. Starts first time every time.
Access via companion way steps. New engine space seal fitted to reduce noise to saloon.
Shaft driven 2 blade folding propeller with shaft anode renewed April 2017.
Remote engine throttle/gear selector – replaced 2015.
30 litre white plastic fuel tank to starboard cockpit locker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BJ Marine
San Carles, Spain
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Antares 7 OB
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Antares Serie 9
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Unknown, Gwynedd, United Kingdom