- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sarasota, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,900
Maintained to the highest standards this yacht is in turn key condition.
Maintenance summary available to serious buyers.
This Beneteau has had three exceptional owners, all have taken loving care of her. The first owner sailed her for 11 year before selling her. The second owner sailed her on an epic adventure around the Caribbean. The current owner lives aboard her and sailed her around Florida. Now they plan to move closer to their children living in Europe and reluctantly put her on the market at a very reasonable price.
Shoal Draft - 4'9"
Custom Dinghy Davits
Live Aboard Slip Available
Licensed and Bonded Professional Yacht Broker
23 Years Selling and Marketing Preferred Yachts
Contact me for more Pictures and Info
More Featured boats at www. PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
A Boat Show Everyday
at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Bo Brown at 727-527-2800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Length on Deck: 40 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 17196 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 42B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3040
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 42 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (78 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
This Beneteau 411 has a two-cabin layout with a warm and inviting interior featuring cherry stained mahogany throughout and custom fabrics and furnishings which typifies Beneteau's tasteful use of form and function.
The Owner's stateroom is forward with a Pullman style berth to starboard and half length settee opposite to port. The Master head and shower are forward. There is generous locker and drawer storage adjoining the settee to port. Two overhead deck hatches and two opening ports provide light and ventilation. Custom LED lighting makes it easier to find items in drawers and lockers.
Moving aft, is the light, bright and airy Main Salon. It features a U-shaped settee to starboard with a dining table that will seat six comfortably. It is ringed with a shelf and locker storage above and aft. The port side has a full length settee with shelf and locker storage above and outboard.
Next aft is the Navigation Station with chart table, instrument cluster and electrical panels. Opposite is the Galley with custom LED lighting, abundant counter and storage space.
The aft Guest Stateroom is to port and shares the Aft Head and shower with the main salon. The guest stateroom features a king sized berth, small settee, drawer and hanging storage. Light and ventilation are provided by a combination of overhead and side opening ports. 5 Hella Turbo fans (low amp draw) provide additional ventilation throughout.
• Custom cherry book shelves and fiddles throughout cabin and salon
• Sole varnished and waterproofed
• All closet compartments are ventilated
The Galley is a gourmet cooks delight .It features a large Formica counter top work space, generous storage, lockers with cane doors, tableware drawer, trash receptacle and a stove protection bar. The galley is well ventilated with two opening ports, an opening hatch and a 12 volt fan. Opposite the galley is a full length wall that will protect the cook on either tack.
• Force 10 2-burner propane stove w/ oven
• Adler Barbour 12 Volt front loading refrigerator w/ top loading freezer
• Westbend microwave oven
• Pressure fresh water system.
• Double stainless steel sink.
• Raytheon ST5000 Auto Pilot
• Raytheon ST60 Wind Direction and Speed
• RADAR: Raytheon RL 70 Pathfinder Plus Radar
• CHART PLOTTER: Lowrance HDS-7 GPS + w/Navionics Platinum chip
• Standard Horizon VHF
• Standard Horizon RAM Mike
• SSB: ICOM IC-M710
• JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo
• 110 V AC electrical system, 40 amp automatic battery charger, v(2) dockside electrical cables, • Separate shore power circuit for A/C. 12 V DC electrical system, • (3) 4D4, 3rd battery bank on separate switch. (All new 2008)
• Northern Lights Diesel; 5.5 KW Generator (634 hrs)
• New wiring harness to all cockpit electrics (2009)
• 2 reading lights in forward berth
• Four (4) 12 VDc gel batteries. Two (2) group 4D and two (2) group 31
• Grp 27 AGM Start Battery
• CHARGING system: 40 amp Sentry Automatic Battery Charger, Engine driven HE alternator, Genset, Solar panels.
• INVERTER: Xantrex Link 2000
• Victron Battery Monitor
• SOLAR PANELS: 3-135 Watt (405 Watt total mounted above custom davit platform
• GENERATOR: Northern Lights 5.5 kW, model TF278K, diesel 3-cyl, 634.6 hours.
• 30 and 50 amp Shorepower
This Beneteau 411 is fitted with the best choice in props, an AutoProp, 3 Blade feathering prop, which provides for less drag while underway and tremendous power in reverse.
• 2 CruiseAir reverse cycle air conditioners (16,000 and 12,000 BTU
• WINDLASS: Maxwell 12V w/2 station control plus remote
• A/C: 16,000 BTU Marine Air (main salon, forward cabin )
• A/C: 12,000 BTU Marine Air aft cabin
• Bronze 3-blade fixed spare
• WATERMAKER: Katadyn 40E
• Seagull high efficiency Drinking Water filtration system.
• Increase Fuel Tankage gives 1000 mile range @ 6 knots under power
Sails and Rigging
• In-mast Roller furling Mainsail
• 130% furling Genoa
• Spinnaker pole
• Heavy weather Storm mainsail, track mount.
• Electric halyard winches assist
Hull and Deck
• Stainless steel dinghy davits with 2 block & tackle sets
• Solar Panels Custom installed above davits
• Stainless Steel Engine Lifting Crane
• Full Bimini with Isinglass dodge and removable sunshade panels (NEW 8/2015)
• Protective Sunbrella cover for Isinglass (NEW 8/2015)
• Hatch Covers (NEW 8/2015)
• Custom made wood companionway doors
• 2 teak custom made deck boxes, one for extra lines, forward one for spinnaker
• Outboard motor mount
• Lewmar electric windlass operated from deck switches or remotely from Helm
• Fortress 35# anchor with 50' Chain 150' rode
• Mason Supreme 35# anchor with 50' Chain 150' rode
• Delta 35# anchor with 50' Chain 150' rode
• Anchor washdown system
• Cockpit Table with Teak inlay
• Cockpit seats with Teak inlay
• Swim Platform with Teak inlay, freshwater shower and swim ladder
• 7 Opening hatches with screen and shades
• 10 opening ports with screens
• Magna propane BBQ with folding prep table mounted on stern rail
• Cockpit Cushions
• Zodiac Offshore 6 person Life Raft
• E.P.I.R.B.: ACR Global fix Pro 406 MHz
• LED lighting, interior-exterior, deck lights
• Custom varnished Teak deck storage boxes for spare sails, lines, diving equipment .
• Additional Custom interior cabinetry
• Teak inlay cockpit table, wine and cup holders to go with teak cockpit seating and custom companionway doors.
• Magma propane Barbecue - stern mount with fold-down prep area
• Many Tools
• Many Spares Parts
• Life slings
• Complete Scuba gear, tank
• (3) 5 Gallon Plastic Jerry Cans for Diesel
• Boson's chair
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Other Boats from Preferred Yachts
461 with Furling Main
St Petersburg, FL, United States