- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portland, OR
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,500
- Sale Pending
Manu Kai is the three cabin, two head version of the very successful Oceanis 411. The boat has a brand new 2015 RIB dinghy with outboard, also a brand new Dodger and Bimini. There are new 2012 interior cushions, new 2013 anchor windlass with new anchor chain & line, and new bottom paint in May, 2014.
Manu Kai is a USCG Documented Vessel.
See full specs for details.
For more information or to make an appointment to see this vessel contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-289-6306
Please make an appointment to visit this vessel.
Please contact Passion Yachts at (503) 289-6306
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 17196 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 42B FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 42 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (6 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. Setting the highest standards in safety and construction, the 411 offers peace of mind. Her powerful hull is made up entirely of hand laid fiberglass and is protected by vinylester resin. With the bulb - fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity.
Whether one is soloing or is with a crew of family and friends, the standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. Only the highest quality hardware is installed on her well laid out deck, and the location of the genoa sheet winches (accessible and within an arm's reach of the helm) will be appreciated. The beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and Beneteau's molded nonskid deck surfaces create a strong sense of reliability.
A standard three-blade prop gives the Beneteau 411 excellent maneuverability under power, and her large, leather-covered wheel provides precise and easy steering under sail or power.
The large cockpit with teak inlaid seats is designed for maximum comfort while providing safety at sea, and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and there is plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. Going for a swim is easy and convenient with the extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walkthrough transom, and standard cockpit shower.
Below, her spacious and efficient layout makes use of every nook and cranny. An abundance of natural light and ventilation floods the interior through many deck hatches, portholes, and dorade vents. The Beneteau 411's joinerwork is handcrafted and cherry stained.
Both the two- and three-cabin layouts have roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout. [Manu Kai has the 3-cabin layout.] All of this is accented with richly detailed and highly finished Beneteau cabinetry.
Designed for entertaining or enjoying a gourmet meal, the salon table is very accommodating - seating up to six people; remove the inner leaf, and it becomes a cocktail table with plenty of room for games and snacks.
Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for installing electronics. Under the chart table settee there's an additional locker for even more storage.
The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Additional features include a large hanging locker, shelves, and stowage under the berth; as well, there is private access to the spacious and well ventilated forward head with sink and shower unit.
The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, big double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator - freezer has countertop access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need. Handcrafted lockers with cane doors, great ventilation, and plenty of workspace add to making cooking pleasurable dockside or underway.
- All new Upholstery and Cushions 2012
- Sleeps 8 in 4 doubles (dinette table lowers to make the 4th double berth)
- 6' 2" Standing Headroom
- Side Galley to Port in Salon
- Force 10 Gimbaled 2-Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Double S.S Sinks with hot and cold pressure water supply
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Microwave Oven (110v AC)
- 12 Volt Top Load Refrigeration with freezer compartment
- Formica Countertop
- Lockers with Cane Doors
- New 2014 Raymarine C0768 Sonar/Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM Mic in cockpit
- Autohelm digital wind speed instrument with analog wind direction
- Autohelm Tridata digital combination depth/knotmeter/log
- Garmin GPSMap 215 Chart Plotter
- Raytheon ST6000 Autpilot
- 6" Plastimo compass in cockpit
- 1 12V Group 27 gel cell engine start battery
- 3 12V 4D flooded cell house batteries (2012)
- Balmar 75 Amp Alternator on engine charges batteries when engine is running
- Freedom Marine 20 100 amp/2000 watt battery charger/inverter
- 110-V AC Shore Power connection with outlets throughout the boat
- Fuel: 40 gal.
- Fresh Water: 158 gal. in 2 tanks
- Holding (Black Water): 13.5 gal.
- Roller Furling Mainsail
- Roller Furling Genoa
- UK Triradial Flasher AIRX 1.5
- Gennaker Stasher
- Working Sail Area: 877.00 sq ft
- S/S Bow Fitting
- (2) Anchor Rollers
- Self Bailing Anchor Locker
- (6) Aluminum Mooring Cleats
- (2) Lewmar 48 CSTO Sheet Winches
- (2) Lewmar 40 CSTO Halyard Winches
- Profurl Genoa Roller Furling
- Transom Cockpit Shower
- Teak decking in cockpit on seats
- New 2015 Companionway Sliding Lexan Hatch
- New 2015 Heavy Solid Teak Companionway Drop Boards
- Walk-through transom with fold-down swim ladder
- Electric Anchor Windlass - New 2013
- 45lb CQR Anchor
- 50' 3/8 Chain - New 2013
- 200' 5/8 Nylon Rode - New 2013
- Second Anchor Package
- (12) Type 1 Commercial Life Jackets
- New 2015 Sunbrella Dodger and bimini with covers for vinyl window
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Passion Yachts
St Helens, OR, United States
Portland, OR, United States
Portland, OR, United States
FACTORY ORDER, OR, United States
FACTORY ORDER, OR, United States
On Order, WA, United States