- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,000
Don't miss this excellent condition Oceanis 361. Motivated seller ready to move on..... Price to sell
Beneteau family has been constructing sailing vessels. Recognized as the world leader in design and fabrication of sailing yachts, they offer some of the most advanced techniques of construction and production in the industry to build the strongest and most durable yachts possible. The Beneteau 361 will fulfill your dreams on the water.
Contact Luis Ayala for more information.Office: 954.763.3971Cell: 939.717.9706Email: Luis@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Luis Ayala at 939.717.9706
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Berret / Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12790 lbs
Ballast: 4156 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 12790 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Autopilot - Raymarine ST6000
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60 Tridata
VHF - Standard Horizon Eclipse
GPS - Lowrance Global map 5300
Furling genoa - with furler drum above deck
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - Mechanical
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Builder: Beneteau
- Designer: Berret Racoupeau
- Keel: Fin
- Hull Shape: Monohull
- LOA: 36 ft 5 in
- Beam: 12 ft 6 in
- LWL: 31 ft 2 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
- Displacement: 13228 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
- Total Power: 29 HP
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Year
- Built: 1999
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Power: 29 HP
- Number of single berths: 2
- Number of double berths: 2
- Number of cabins: 2
- Number of heads: 1
- Hull: solid GRP laminate, structural inner grid with incorporated FRP ﬂoors reinforced with unidirectional roving
- Deck: balsa sandwich for rigidity and sound and heat insulation. Full deck liner for insulation and easy maintenance.
- Structural Bulkheads: bonded 360 degrees to hull and deck liners for maximum strength.
- Interior Finish: cherry stained wood
- Stainless steel bow rail, bi-color navigation light.
- Stainless steel stern rail with horseshoe shoe buoy holder and ﬂagpole holder.
- 6 x 24” stainless steel stanchions with two sets of lifelines with gates.gaies
- (2) stainless grab rails on the coachroof
- Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails
- Stainless steel stemhead ﬁtting with anchor roller and fairlead
- (4) fairleads on the beam and in the stern
- (6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
- Self bailing anchorwell with optional electric windlass.
- (2) genoa sheet track with adjustable cars
- Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers.
- Mainsheet traveler track with car on the on the coachroof.
- (6) deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet.
- (2) LEWMAR 44 CSTO genoa sheet winches mounted on cockpit coamings
- (2) LEMMR 30 CSTO maneuver-winch on the coachroof
- (1) adjustable dorade-type vent for ventilation
- (1) cockpit locker, life raft stowage
- (1) lazaret locker
- (1) locker for two gas bottles complying with safety standards
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Leather-covered folding wheel (diameter 40”) with instrument panel and removable wooden dropleaf cockpit table, stainless grabrail on pedestal.
- 12-volt console light
- Drink holders
- Engine instrument panel on coaming with protective Plexiglas cover and control lever on console.
- Compass on me steering pedestal.
- Access to swim platform by lowering helmsman’s seat.
- Teak-inlaid transom skirt with protective rubber strip
- Teak-inlaid swim platform
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with plastic steps.
- Stern light
- (2) winch handle holders
- (2) winch handles
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Stainless steel rigging: forestay, babystay, lower shrouds, upper shrouds, intermediate shrouds double backstay
- (2) sets of aft-swept spreaders.
- Running rigging (1) mainsheet with blocks. (2) qenoa sheets. (1) genoa halyard and (1) mainsail halyard, (1) main boom topping lift.
- Boom vang
- Genoa furler with furler drum above deck.
- Genoa (140%) with UV protection.
- Mast step with articulating blocks
- Stack pack main sail
- Headroom 6’3"
- Double berth (6'7” x 5’7")
- Shelf along the hull
- Hanging locker to starboard
- (2) reading lights
- (1) LEWMAR 20 3/4" x 15 5/8" opening hatch with blind
- (2) opening portholes (6 15/16” x 12 ¾”)
- Headroom 6'4”
- Dining table with wood ﬁddles, convertible to berth.
- U-shaped settee.
- Bar locker behind the settee back
- Stowage under the settees.
- Portside settee.
- (1) LEWMAR 20 3/4" x 15 5/8” opening deck hatch with blind.
- (2) opening portholes on the coachroof, 27 7/16" x 7 9/16” with curtain.
- (2) led overhead lights and (4) led reading lights.
- Storage cupboards behind settees.
- Headroom 6’ 4”
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap pressurized hot and cold water system.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Trash can
- (2) burner LPG stove.
- 12v refrigeration.
- Icebox capacity 5.6 cubic ft.
- Hot water heater 6 gal
- Cupboards with louver inserts.
- Sink cover/cutting board
- (1) opening porthole 14 1/2"x 7 9/16” above the stove.
- (1) opening hatch 13” x 13”.
- Headroom 6’4”.
- Molded easy clean unit.
- Separate shower compartment with teak seat.
- Hand held flexible shower unit.
- Toilet accessory holders
- Electric sump pump for shower.
- Built-in washbasin with mixer tap.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Lockers for toilet accessories.
- Clothes hooks
- Holders for tumbler and toilet paper’
- Marine toilet with holding tank.
- (1) LEWMAR 14 1/2" x 7 9/16” opening porthole
- Chart table with raised trim facing forward.
- Seat with stowage locker.
- (12) functions 12v control panel.
- Opening panel for navigation instruments
- (1) halogen overhead light.
- (1) red navigators light.
- (1) large double berth, 6'7” x 6'7”
- Hanging locker.
- Engine access panel.
- Overhead opening hatch 13” x 13”
- (1) opening porthole, 14 ½” x 7 9/16”.
- (1) opening porthole, 6 15/16” x 12 ¾”
- (2) reading lights.
- 2 X12v batteries, 1 x 75 amp, 1 x 200 amp.
- 110 volt shore power system.
- 1 x 110 volt power socket per cabin and one each for the chart table, head and galley.
- 20-amp battery charger
- Cast Iron bulb keel with winglets
- (1) electric sump pump and ﬂow switch.
- (1) electric bilge pump.
- (2) rigid water tanks.
- Teak ﬂagpole
- Owner’s manual
- Sternrail seats
- Stereo with speakers
- Shore power cord
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST6000
- GPS Lowrance Global Map 5300
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF with antenna.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.