UPGRADES AND NEWLY INSTALLED:
- Awlgrip Fighting Lady Yellow
- 2012 RayMarine A50D Chart Plotter Including:
- Coastal Charts / Fish Finder / Depth Sounder
- 25 lb. CQR Anchor with 200' All Chain Rode
- New Maxwell Electric Windlass
- '06 ICOM 302 VHF Marine Radio
- Xantrax Pro XM1000 Inverter
- Volvo/QL 5 kW Heater For Cabin and Wheelhouse
BUILDER / DESIGNER:
Designer: Terry Compton
Draft: 3' 2"
Displacement: 7,500 lbs.
Engine: Yanmar Diesel
Engine Model: 6LP-STE
Engine Hours: 775
Engine HP: 300
Cruising Speed: 18 knots @ 3000 rpm
Max Speed: 23 knots @ 3600 rpm
Fuel: 132 Gallon Aluminum
Water: 32 Gallon
Holding: 20 Gallon Poly
Standard Albin 28TE layout with oversized dinette that converts to a V-berth. There is storage under in bin type arrangements and a shelf over. Aft and to starboard is a small hanging locker. The boat is fitted out with the optional lockers with sliding front access.
Aft of the dinette to port is the galley with single burner butane stove, Norcold dual voltage refrigeration box, single basin stainless sink with H&C pressure water and storage.
Further aft is the double quarter berth with bin type storage under. Opposite to starboard is the enclosed head featuring a manual W.C. plumbed via Y-valve to he holding tank, vanity with locker and sink with H&C pressure water and en suite shower with separate sump.
Up two steps to the wheelhouse with helm and navigator’s seats port and starboard with storage drawers underneath.
- Deluxe Helm Seats
- Stereo with Cockpit Speakers
Wired for 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC Service.
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC Switch Panel with Breakers
- (2) 4D Marine Batteries
- 30 amp Battery Charger
- Xantrax Pro XM 1000 Inverter
- Water heater (also engine supplied)
- 55 amp Alternator
- (4) outlets
- 50' 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- 30 amp Shore Power Connection
All electronics are located at the helm.
- Raytheon RL70 Radar
- JRC GPS / Plotter
- ICOM M302 VHF Marine Radio
- Trim Tabs
- 2012 RayMarine A50D Chart Plotter / GPS / Fish Finder
- (3) Windshield Wipers
300 HP Yanmar Diesel provides a quiet 18 knot cruise, turning a 19x19" 4-bladed
Propeller on a 1-1/2" Stainless Shaft.
- Racor Fuel Filter
- (2) Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Side Power Bow Thruster with Joystick
- Volvo QL Cabin and Wheelhouse Heater
HULL & DECK:
Partially closed cell foam cored fiberglass hull with Fighting Lady Yellow Awlgrip.
- Maxwell Anchor Windlass
- 13 lb. Danforth Anchor with Chain & Rope Rode
- 25 lb. CQR Anchor with 200' 1/4" Chain
- Saltwater Wash Down
- Transom Door
- Transom Shower
- Swim Platform
- Flip-down Stainless Swim Ladder
- (3) Fenders
- (4) Docklines