- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 299,800
Recent Price drop of $20,000. Owner is motivated.
Eilean is one of the finest examples of a Pacific Seacraft 44 one will find. It's extensive equipment list and excellent condition separates her from all others available.
She has been equipped to cruise and is ready for her new owner to take her on her next adventure. Eilean has everything one would want to set off cruising.
-Custom Sternrail/Dingy Davits. Built with stern rail seating and Davits, as well as a Dingy dock platform that folds down and incorporates the swim ladder and also supports Trac Vision Dome.
-Quantum Sails, Mainsail, 135% furling genoa, furling staysail. New 2012.
-Watermaker - 1.5 gal per hour.
-Complete extra set of original Dacron sails
-Switlock 6-man Valise life raft mounted on deck
-Awlgrip Blue Hull and stripes. New 2012. \
The Crealock 44, “The Evolution of the Breed”, as Mr. Crealock puts it, shows some significant design modifications, giving the 44 uncommon balance in a yacht this size. The lines are more powerful than earlier designs. There is slightly less overhang and a longer waterline. She’s a fast boat.
Below decks, artistry and experience at sea are combined to create a livable interior thoughtfully arranged to provide privacy and comfort for two couples. Aft, the master stateroom with adjoining head and separate stall-shower, provides quarters for two. A large J-shaped galley, convenient to both the cockpit and the main salon makes it possible for two people to prepare meals together.
Beyond the main salon, the forward stateroom welcomes you to rest or simply escape in quiet to the comfortable lounging seat. Large hanging lockers and a dresser oppose the forward head compartment and shower. More storage for personal gear is found above the forward double berth.
In the Crealock 44 we have been able to meet every one of our objectives for comfort, privacy and storage while remaining true to our philosophy of designing a hull for its sailing and seakeeping qualities.
Please contact Jimmy Peck
Please contact Jimmy Peck at 281-334-6555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
LOA: 44 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 33 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 275000 lbs
Ballast: 11000 lbs
Total Power: 51 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 51 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (114 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
After Market Upgrades:
- Vetus Bowthruster
- Anchor Windlass
- KVH Satellite Navigation System Trac vision 4
- Satellite TV
- Satellite internet Trac Net 2.0(no longer in service)
- Globalstar Satellite phone
- Electric heads
- New Quantum Sails, Mainsail, 135% furling genoa, furling staysail(new 2012)
- New Awlgrip Blue Hull and stripes(2012)
- E120 in cockpit
- E80 at nav with Sirius satellite weather
- Raymarine Knot, depth, WSI, ST6000 below decks pilot with wired remote
- Icom 602 VHF in cockpit
- Raymarine Graphic display at nav area
- Xantrex battery monitor at nav area
Factory Extras and Upgrades
- 6KW Northern Lights Generator with 2177 hours,
- 32K BTU 3 zone Marine Air air conditioning system,
- Complete extra set of original Dacron sails,
- Cruising Spinnaker
- Custom $10K Sternrail/Dingy Davits with built I stern rail seating and Davits, as well as a Dingy dock platform that folds down and incorporates the swim ladder,
- Switlock 6-man Valise life raft mounted on deck,
- Full Bimini with Dodger,
- 150 watt Icom M710 SSB
- Icom M59 VHF
- AM/FM Stereo system with CD and DVD player wired to Flat Screen TV,
- 11 Alpenglow red/white lights throughout the cabin,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Yacht Sales Company
Unknown, United States