- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Harwich Port, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 110,000
Efficient Volvo 430 HP engine powers this capable 36 Northern Bay. Proven offshore design and great fishing layout. Spacious pilothouse bridge and cockpit deck. Boat was completed to high standards by Cape Cod Marine.
Volvo TAMD-72P EDC with 3,800 hrs. ZF 280 gear with trolling valve. Stern controls. Tuna tower controls. Professionally maintained mechanical systems. Cruising speed of 18-20 knots, with top end of 25 knots. Fiberglass fuel tanks with 450 gallon total capacity.
Has a 28' bow pulpit, that can be lifted toward Tuna tower. Clear opening door at starboard helm. Great windshield visibility from pilothouse. On-deck fishbox, transom door.
Dockside and ready for your review.
Seriously for sale- Reasonable offers are encouraged.
Please contact Charles Cahoon at 508-432-1738
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (450 Gallons)
- Garmin 4210MAP, 10"GPS color chartplotter
- Furuno 582L color Sounder-Fishfinder w/600 watt transducer
- Garmin 4210 Radar having 48 mile range
- Simrad/Robertson AutoPilot AP35
- VHF Standard Horizon, Ritchie compass
- ACR 406 EPIRB
- V-berth forward, enclosed head and shower, 30 gals freshwater
- Microwave, galley sink, hotwater heater
- 2000 watt inverter, 8D Batteries
- Viking liferaft 4-man canister w/hydrostatic release
- Tuna door
- Transom controls
- Ondeck fish box
- 9 stainless steel swivel rod holders
- Aluminum deck hatches
- Helm opening outboard door, opening windshield,
- Great visibility, plenty of light and air in cabin
- Proven fish catching boat !
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cahoon Yacht Brokerage
Bass Boat 2007 Isuzu Diesel
Hyannis Port, MA, United States
Harwich Port, MA, United States
Penobscot Ph Trawler
'09 Deere, fully updated boat
St. Augustine, FL, United States
Boston, MA, United States
Vagabond Blue Water
Westwind 42 offshore
Plymouth, MA, United States
Tayana 2016 Complete
Update, CT37 Ready to cruise
Falmouth, MA, United States