- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Immaculate 32 Nordic Tug
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Holland, MI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 124,000
Two Boat Owner, Must go, Bring All Offers
Price Just Reduced $15,000
Pristine 1998 32 Nordic Tug
Always In Freshwater and Heated Storage in the Off-Season
Only 1077 Original Hours
Karissa Leigh is stellar example of what the classic 32 Nordic Tug represents, an impressive blend of superior quality, deluxe accommodations and lasting value. She has always been professionally maintained and cared for by her owners with an open checkbook policy. Karissa Leigh shines like new and has been constantly upgraded over the last 18 years. She has cruised primarily in the Great Lakes region and her condition reflects the freshwater-only use. A few of her key features include: .
- Low Hour Cummins 6BT 5.9M - 220 HP.
- Side Power Bow Thruster - 4 HP.
- Updated Blinds and Solid Teak Valances - 2015.
- Spacious Stand-Up Shower with Teak Seat.
- Queen Size Berth with Memory Foam Topper.
- All Batteries Recently Replaced.
- 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger.
- Full Raymarine and Simrad Electronics Package Including Radar, Autopilot, Sounder, Plotter and VHF.
- Solid Teak Doors and Hatch with 17 Coats of Varnish - 2015.
- Everything Works! She Will Survey Extremely Well.
Contact Jordan Preusz for more information.Office: 561.253.2457Cell: 765.661.5497Email: Jordan@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Jordan Preusz at 765.661.5497
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 16000 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 6BT 5.9M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1077
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 17 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Simpson Lawrence Anchorman Sprint 900 windlass - rebuilt in 2014 with 45' chain and 175' of rode
- 35 lb. Claw Anchor
- Bow Mounted Raw Water Wash Down
- Brass (patina) Sampson Post
- 8 Brass Cleats
- Built-In Deck Box in Aft including Aluminum 20 lb propane tank
- PlasTeak Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Stanchions and Rails
- Solid Teak Doors/Hatch and Steps with 17 Coats of Varnish - Professionally Done in 2015
- Custom built Stainless Steel motorized Dinghy Davit System 2015
- Solid Fiberglass Green Hull and Ivory topsides in exceptional condition
- Bottom painted winter of 2016
- Boat Always in Fresh Water and Inside Heated Storage Since New
- Dockside Water New in 2014
- 30 amp Service with 50' Manico Electric Cord
- Snap in Door Screens
- 2 Hatches with Screens
- Pilot House Front Window Mesh Sun Cover
- Waste/Water and Fuel Deck Fills
- Teak Flag Pole with American Flag
- Refrigerator Norcold Model DE-541
- Hi-LO Teak Table with two pop up leafs
- Sterling Stainless Steel Sink
- Stove/Oven Hillerange/Princess Model 2372 Propane
- Propane/Gas leak Detector and Valve Control
- Tall/Deep Hanging Locker at Entrance
- Ample Storage including lockers above counter and drawers to port
- 6 Ceiling lights and 2 over the counter - 12 volt
- 5 large windows - 3 open with screens
- New Cordless Honeycomb Blinds with Solid Teak Valance's 2015
- Cusinart Toaster/Oven
- Ships Clock
- 3 - 120 volt AC outlets
- L-shaped Settee Converts to Berth and Sleeps 2.
- CO2, Smoke Detectors and Fire Extinguisher
- Large teak wheel with Sea Star hydraulic steering
- 8 Bell Ships Clock
- 2 Teak Entry Doors
- Magazine Racks
- Full Bench Seating
- Ample Storage
- 120-Volt AC outlet and 2 12-Volt outlets
- White and Red Ceiling Lights
- 12-Volt Fans
- 360 Degree view
- Morse MT – 3 Controls
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70c Plus Chartploter/GPS/Radar
- Standard VHF Radio with Haler
- Autohelm Tridata Depth/Speed/Trip
- Simrad Robertson AP 20 Autopilot
- Alpine AM/FM Radio w/CD/Ipod connection and 4 Speakers Throughout
- Richie Compass
- Victron BMV 702 Battery Monitor New 2016
- Freedom Interface Inverter Control Panel
- Queen Size Bed to Starboard with Memory Foam Topper
- Two Hanging Lockers and Storage Drawers
- Bench Seat with storage underneath
- Additional Storage under Bed
- 12 volt Lights and AC outlet
- Overhead hatch allows for lots of natural light
- Sea Land Vacuflush Head with Status Panel
- Sea Land Tank Watch III
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Full Standup Shower with Teak Seat with sump
- 12 volt lights
- AC GFI Outlet
- Two Port Windows and Lots of Storage
- Cummins 6BT 5.9M 220 hp - Only 1077 Hrs.
- Side Power Bow Thruster - 4 HP.
- Seaward 6 gal Hot Water Heater with Exchanger
- Acuheat from Heater Craft plumbed throughout while running
- House Batteries - 4 Interstate 6 volt Series and Parallel for 470 Amp hrs New 2014
- Starting Batteries - Interstate 12 volt 4-D's (2) for starting, windlass and bow thruster New 2014
- Heart Interface 2000 watt Inverter/Charger
- Professional Mariner Flyback 20-3 Charger
- Y-Valve with Discharge and Macerater (DISCONNECTED)
- New 2016 Fresh Water Pump
- Lots of spare parts and filters included
- Gear Z F – Hurth Marine
- Prop Dyna-Quad, Tuna Edge 24” x 20” LH
- Shaft 1-3/4” x 13'-1-3/4” Drip-less Shaft Seal
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's Personal Items Are Excluded.
Tender is not included in the sale.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States