- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- En-route Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 490,000 Tax Paid (US$ 585,550)
German Frers Swan from 98. Following a refit in 2007 by Villefranche the current owner has had a continuous maintenance and upgrade programme in place. Well worth a look.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Please contact Jennifer Stewart at +1 (401) 855-8404
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Oy Nautor AB, of Finland
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 57 ft 6 in
Beam: 15 ft 6 in
LWL: 49 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Displacement: 21500 kgs
Ballast: 6230 kgs
Total Power: 96 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2-UTBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 96 HP
Number of single berths: 9
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The white hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate.
- A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- Colour: gelcoat NGA 2000 white,
- Coaming boot line in Awlgrip dark blue G 5002 over gelcoat.
- The transom opens hydraulically with bathing platform and separate swimming ladder.
- Teak deck and teak toe rail.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH2-UTBE 96 HP, turbo, marine diesel, 71KW, 3600 rpm, with inverter/reduction 3.3:1.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has around 4000 hours total, but only approx 2000 hours since overhaul.
- Pump and 4 injectors were replaced in 2014 – further works as per list at end of these details.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade Gori Marine propeller with overdrive system.
- Service battery 360 Ah, 24 V 5 h (430 Ah 20 h).
- Engine battery 135 Ah 12 V.
- Separate set of battery 24V, 180Ah/5h, charged by a battery charger of 25 A or by the alternator of the service batteries.
- Battery capacity meter, DCC 4000, for service battery on main electric panel.
- The service batteries are charged by a 75 A alternator on the main engine or by a 70 A battery charger with automatic regulator.
- The starting battery is charged by a 80 A alternator on the main engine.
- Shore power supply 230 V. Including cable and connecting plugs.
- Separate shore power supply outlet in each cabin.
- Inverter, Mass 24/1500 VA with transfer switch.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 pressure pump Flojet 4325, 24 V.
- Hot water tank, capacity 40 litres, heated via 220v or engine.
- Hot water boiler 40 litres 220v and from main engine.
- Selmar 220 L/H ( 2006).
- 2 x manual bilge pumps, Whale Titan.
- Electric bilge pump, automatic control.
- Total fuel capacity: 590 litres in s/s tanks.
- Total water capacity: 670 litres in stainless tanks.
- Compass SUUNTO 6".
- Brookes and Gatehouse Hercules 2000 instruments 2004: 5 FFD displays; 1 repeater analogical 360°; 3 B&G 20/20 repeaters Jumbo under the mast, one in owners cabin; New compass electronic 2015.
- B&G Hercules, Autopilot.
- Furuno Radar/chart plotter pathfinder SL 72 2 Kw-36 miles.
- GPS 398 Raytheon with sensor JRC 200 DGPS.
- SSB ICOM with Pactor 2 system for e mail and weather chart.
- Ais 2015.
- VHF Shipmate RS 8400 and handset with DSC control and RS 8422 kit with converter.
- VHF handset in aft cockpit with switch and loudspeaker.
- Loud hailer 430 with cockpit speaker.
- Intercom from the helm to all cabins and the galley.
- Antenna Delta Pacific, for VHF, TV/FM, and Windex.
- Insulated backstay for SSB radio, antenna receiver and transmitter.
- Antenna for mobile phone installed in masthead, CXL 900-1, 900 MHz.
- Computer connected with Furuno standard C, chart plotter 14” screen.
- Plotter GPS and weather all on the computer.
- Computer also with normal programs such as email, word.
- CPN chart program with GPS positioning and many charts.
- Washing Machine Electrolux EW 170 5kg.
- Gas cooker, Alpes Inox with 4 burners and oven.
- Alpes Inox extractor hood over cooker.
- Top loading fridge / freezer.
- Galley with Corian work top.
- Front opening fridge with teak front.
- Fridge and freezer 220v from shore power, plus an engine driven system.
- Shower on platform, hot and cold water.
- Freshwater deck-wash / shower amidships.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning: (hot and cold), 220v: 16000 BTU for owner's cabin and fore cabin; 7000 BTU for starboard aft guest cabin; 16000 BTU in saloon.
- Hard Disk with 1200 movies.
- TV 16" liquid crystal screen. Video player.
- Radio / cassette CD player with loudspeakers in cockpit and saloon.
- Spreader lights.
- Anchor light with cable and plug.
- Dimmer for light and for 5 lights in saloon.
- Boom light, without dimmer, above aft cockpit.
- Night light in forward cabin, in owner cabin, in aft cabin, in saloon and at chart table.
- Light with switch, in each hanging locker and in lockers of the owner's cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Customised interior plan with two guest cabins aft, owner cabin and focsle.
- Two guest cabins aft - starboard aft cabin has double bed and the port cabin has twin beds (upper and lower).
- Aft companionway leads from aft cockpit to the starboard aft cabin.
- There is a connecting door from the starboard cabin to the port one.
- Each cabin with lockers and stowage.
- From the port side aft cabin a door leads forward to the galley.
- Fully equipped galley including cooker, fridge, freezer, lockers, drawers etc.
- From the galley inboard a door leads into the engine room.
- From the starboard aft cabin a door leads to the aft toilet / shower compartment – from which a door leads out forward to the chart area / saloon.
- Forward facing chart table with seat, drawers, stowage and chart locker above.
- The main companionway from the central cockpit leads down on the centre line to the aft area of the saloon between the chart table and galley.
- Saloon with sofa on port side and lockers outboard - to starboard is an L shape sofa and a dining table, removable chairs fit on the centreline.
- Lockers outboard to starboard.
- The owner’s cabin is situated forward of the saloon over full width and has a double bed set to starboard, lockers and wardrobe to port.
- Forward is an ensuite head area with wash-basin and to starboard is a separate shower unit.
- There are two pipe-cot style berths in the forward “fo’c’sle”. Under the berths is sail stowage.
- The interior was re-varnished in 2005 by Nautor service yard.
- Two series of covers for dinette, sofas and chairs.
- I = 22.60 m.
- J = 6.27 m.
- P = 20.30 m.
- E = 6.67 m.
- Nautor aluminium mast with 3 sets of spreaders.
- Harken System B track for fully battened mainsail, with lazy jacks.
- Separate track for trysail.
- 2 folding steps on mast.
- Runners and check stays in Aramid fibre white.
- Mast, boom, spinnaker boom, al white painted, Awlgrip G8044.
- Furling forestay Reckmann RS 2000/40 manual.
- Carbon fibre spinnaker boom.
- Jockey pole.
- White bowsprit for Code 0 fits over second bow roller at stem-head.
- Navtec 50 hydraulic system with control unit in cockpit, single gauge, for: backstay, boom-vang, inner forestay and the flattener.
- Preventer for boom.
- Many ropes, sheets, etc.
- By Lewmar: A: aluminium, C: chromed, ST: self-tailing E: electric.
- 2 x 77/3 AEST.
- 1 x 64 AEST.
- 1 x 64 AST.
- 2 x 54 AEST.
- 4 x 54 AST.
- 2 x 44 AST.
- 2 x 40 AST.
- Main - Spectra.
- Genoa M/L - Kevlar.
- Genoa 3 - Kevlar.
- Genoa 4 - Spectra.
- Spi .5
- Spi .75
- Spi 1.5
- Gennaker with socket.
- Tuff luff (original, as new).
- Main - Dacron.
- Genoa roller – Spectra.
- Genoa roller – Spectra (old).
- Stay sail.
- Storm jib.
- Try sail.
- 1 white aluminium pole for the Sat. Com, on aft deck.
- 1 white aluminium pole for the Radar scanner on aft deck.
- Deck wash, saltwater – at bow.
- Spares for engine.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass, Lewmar Ocean 3 with remote control in aft cockpit.
- 1 anchor CQR 60 lbs.
- Second chain roller on stem-head.
- 8 fenders Polyform.
- 8 fenders Lalizas inflatable.
- 4 ropes mooring.
- 50 m. ropes for anchoring.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Spray-hood (2012) over main companionway in central cockpit.
- Large spray hood (2014) for aft cockpit companionway.
- Large sun awning from mast to stern.
- Cushions for aft and central cockpit.
- Sun Bimini at the aft cockpit, new 2015.
- Cockpit table.
- Carbon aft boarding gangway.
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy AB mt. 310, with Outboard Yamaha 15 hp; no US registration paperwork available.
- 2 Life rafts, 8 person & 4 person.
- 12 life jackets.
- Life guards.
- Extinguisher "total flooding" for engine compartment with remote control near main entrance.
Launched in March 1998.
- ’98-’01 first owner.
- ’02-’04 second owner.
- ’04-’07 Nautor Swan in VF.
- Refit from Nautor service in Villefrance-Scarlino
List of all replacements and refits from 2007 to 2015:
Up-grades following and after purchase by current owner in May 2007
- General up-grade before sell from Nautor Villefranche assistance.
- Main North Sails spectra.
- SSB radio icom ic 810 e.
- Pump-pressure fresh water and balloon.
- Pump refrigerator.
- GPS Garmin on the helm.
- Varnish on the aft companionway.
- Dinghy Caribe 310.
- Refrigeration compressor.
- Genoa roller North Sails Spectra.
- Cover of carbon- tangon.
- Cover of goiot on the deck.
Main engine job:
- Replace all parts of cooling and refrigeration.
- Oct-2009 to May 2010 in Jamestown boatyard, Rhode Island, USA
Standing rigging replace:
- Swan 56 v1 shroud complete replacement set.
- Includes new rod, stemballs, reworking original turnbuckle body, turnbuckle body bronze inserts and screw.
- Swan 56 v2 and v3/d4 shroud rod re-heading.
- Includes re-using all parts.
- Strip spar of all hardware, wiring, spreaders and rigging.
- Remove lower section of spar (below 1st spreader).
- Procure new aluminium section from Nautor in Finland.
- Splice new section into mast.
- Weld repair to cracking in section at all three spreader roots.
- Fabricate and install new gooseneck bracket and vang bracket.
- Repaint mast, spars and spreaders.
- Re-install all hardware, wiring, spreaders and rigging.
- Transport spar both ways between Jamestown, R.I. and hall in Bristol, R.I.
- Remove rod rigging & related fittings to facilitate new lower section mast project.
Bottom May 2010:
- Power wash & scrape loose.
- Antifouling, tent & cover, machine.
- Sand/strip off all old coatings from hull & rudder, heavy sand keel. Move parts stands, prep & ---no. 4 barrier pad spots, then labour clean/prep entire hull and apply new Interlux barrier coats & antifouling coats.
- 4 grey barrier Interprotect Interlux 2000-2001 plus one layer of dark grey and 2 layer of black -antifouling Interlux Micron CSC.
- Service all sea cocks.
- Swing (check/adjust) binnacle compass.
- Refrigeration system, electronics, main engine, filter-oil and all -belt, boiler, autopilot B&G, air con clean filter and new filter.
- Liferaft 2010 8 p.
- Furler drum with new rope and furler guard.
- Pump-pressure fresh water.
- Roller for anchor chain.
- Plumbing for salt and fresh water for deck in chain locker.
- Refit toilet vacuum flush fwd.
- Light on sb and port saloon.
- Pump fresh water cooling main engine.
- No. 4 silent-block main engine.
- Pipe fresh water in cooling main engine.
- No. 4 injector main engine.
- Refit all pipe plumbing and filter salt water.
- Water pressure pump.
- Sump pump shower aft.
- Rubber on lazarette hatches.
- Rubber and sanded teak on sb deck.
- Booster pump of water maker Selmar 220 ltr/h.
- Pipe and refit existing pipe of water maker Selmar.
- All pipes for evacuation of cockpit and kitchen.
- PC and video.
- Modem pactor with connection to pc/ssb for air mail system (e-mail free).
- Stabilizer and battery support for the pc system.
- LCD TV 19” with HD for film, music and pics.
- Touch up on starboard roof blue line.
- Laminate and gelcoat transom platform angle.
- Repair gelcoat and polish Port topsides.
- Varnish wood panel on top of aft companionway steps, main front aft cabin panel, aft door, galley teak trims and Labor deck refit aft companionway leaking seal.
- Labor deck dismantled and check steering system. Grease and clean.
- Labor deck remove transom platform and hinges. Service hinges, polish, install set screw and reinstall main companionway panels.
- Labor deck refit aft companionway leaking seal.
- Labor deck dismantled and check steering system. Grease and clean.
- Lower bearing corroded and leaking to be replaced.
- Labor deck remove transom platform and hinges. Service hinges, polish, install set screw and reinstall.
- Labor mechanics replace rudder bearing.
- JP3 lower bearing 45.30.19.SP type 4.
- Labor mechanics remove Westerbeke raw water pump, service, paint and reinstall.
- Westerbeke new gasket pump.
- Westerbeke kit water pump.
- Small mechanical supplies.
- Westerbeke spare impeller 34440.
- Labor hydraulics dismantle innerstay piping and reinstall.
- Navtec connectors.
- Navtec displacement to crimp piping on boat.
- Freshwater pressure pump.
- Sump-pump shower.
- Antifouling paint as per Monaco Marine St. Laurent.
- New stay-sail in spectra.
- New batteries for bow-thruster.
- Refit vacuum-pump WC flush aft and forward.
- Refit junction sea-pump.
- Refit box refrigerator.
- Refit exchange fresh water.
- Engine alternator.
- Pipe new for evacuation of bilge pump and wash machine.
- Some new ropes on deck.
- New service charger battery 80 A.
- New bimini.
- Periodical maintenance on main engine and all equipment (oil, filter, zinc, everything as necessary), water-maker filter.
- Daily professional maintenance to clean all bottom, interior and under floorboards.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Newport, RI, United States
Edgartown, MA, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Swan 44 MKII
Jamestown, RI, United States
Jamestown, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States