- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 159,000 Tax Paid (US$ 248,469)
- Sale Pending
PRICE REDUCTION - Najad 441 - £159,000 VAT Paid - Lying Hamble
Arctic Fern was built with long distance high latitude cruising in mind, a task she has undertaken with ease. This solid well appointed cruising yacht would equally suit someone looking for an expedition boat or the yachtsman who wanted to cruise in comfort and safety in some of the worlds more desirable cruising grounds. Updated regularly including a new engine, new generator and standing rigging.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 7966
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Najadvarvet AB
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Displacement: 14500 kgs
Ballast: 6000 kgs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: 1
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: Yanmar 4LH TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 170
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (480 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 2
The hull is made using Isophalic Polyester resins with glass around a PVC foam core above the waterline. Arctic Fern was also reinforced using Kevlar and a watertight bulkhead added for the high latitude cruising that she was designed for. The deck is GRP over a PVC foam core and is teak laid. The deck is flush without a coach roof and the centre cockpit is deep and affords good protection. The hull and deck are in white gelcoat. There is a large sail stowage locker forward accessed from on deck through a watertight teak laid Rondal hatch. Forward of that is the chain and gas bottle stowage. On the aft deck the two quarter lazarette lockers give good stowage for warps, fenders etc.
Forward of the mast -- Two similar cabins with upper and lower single berths, one to port and one to starboard sharing a toilet and shower. The toilet and shower are separate, to port and starboard respectively making the shower separate.
The main saloon has a u-shaped seating area to port with two very comfortable armchairs opposite. The saloon chairs and seating area is all upholstered in a dark blue quality leather.
The galley is off the saloon on the aft starboard side with the nav station to port.
From the nav station is a walkthrough aft which gives access to the engine room and leads to the aft cabin. In the aft cabin there are two generous single berths (one of which could be made into a full double) and an en-suite toilet and shower compartment. The shower is separate.
Strong Lee cloths are fitted to all berths including the port side saloon.
All skylights have Oceanair Skyscreens fitted including mosquito screens.
- Domestic Inventory:-
- Hot and cold pressurised water.
- Eberspacher D5L-C heating with outlets in all cabins including the dedicated wet locker in the walkthrough aft.
- Two manual toilets, the aft one being a Baby Blake.
- Two holding tanks with manual operated evacuation pump and deck evacuation. It is possible bypass the holding tanks when at sea.
- Mirrors in both heads
- Small beta lights and fans above all berths
- Fans over the aft berths
- Carpet throughout
- Clock,barometer, humidity & temperature dials.
- Additional water tank below port saloon seating area
- Foot pumps for fresh water in heads
- Yachtiflex slatting fitted under all bunks to provide additional comfort and ventilation when sleeping
- Abundance of handholds below.
- Fitted sheets, Duvets and pillows for each bunk.
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Straps in the galley and at the chart table.
- Alpes cooker with 2 x gas and one electric hob, grill and oven
- Fridge with water cooled refrigeration unit 160lt
- Freezer water cooled, frigomatic
- Remote shut off for gas
- Twin gas bottles
- Built in Microwave
Sails & Rigging
Selden silver anodised mast with Harken Batten Cars & track.
Selden 12D Furlex Genoa furling system.
Removable inner forestay with adjuster for staysail.
Rigging screw protectors.
Backstay adjuster hydraulic Navtec 22.
Two Spinnaker poles and lifts.
Two Spinnaker pole downhauls led back to the cockpit
Trysail track on back of mast.
In Boom Preventer led to mast
North Fully battened mainsail fitted with Harken batt cars and lazyjacks.
Hyde 135% furling Genoa (new 2010) Hyde reacher c/w snuffer (new 2011)
2 x Spinnakers large & medium
Main halyard and three reefs led back to cockpit
Fog horn on mast.
Radar reflector on mast
Double insulated backstay (Two insulators top and bottom)
Deck & Equipment
Andersen 58ST electric primary winches.
Andersen spinnaker winches.
2 x Andersen winches on mast for halyards.
Genoa tracks with cars.
Separate tracks and cars for the Staysail.
Two gates in the guardrails port and starboard.
Stainless steel protection strips on the teak capping at the cleats.
Two seats on the pushpit.
Granny bars at the mast.
Full Sprayhood fitted to a fixed glass and stainless steel windscreen.
Stainless steel grab handles on the side of the windscreen.
Sprayhood extension that completely covers the cockpit
Fresh water shower on the aft deck (hot & cold).
Shore power connection in the starboard cockpit coaming.
Lofrans electric anchor windlass upgraded to Albatross model 1500w.
60m 9mm chain and 30Kg CQR anchor on the bow.
30Kg Fishermans anchor as spare stowed in forward deck locker.
Reinforced double bow rollers with Bronze rollers.
Deck wash pump forward
Mooring lines, fenders etc.
Leather covered steering wheel.
Additional opening ports in the aft cabin.
Harness points in the cockpit
Pole aft for the radar and antennas
Mechanical and Electrical
10HP electric Sleipner Bow Thruster with twin props.
Fisher Panda 24v AGT 4000 generator (new 2003).
SeaFresh 24v dc watermaker, 15 gallons per hour with fresh water backflush.
Shore supply (220v) with outlets throughout the boat and electric immersion heater for the hot water tank.
Heart Inverter charger unit and monitoring system.
Sportline Gel Batteries. Capacity 435Ah @ 24v
2 x Solar panels
Max prop feathering propeller with fixed three blade as spare.
Rope cutter on shaft
Anodic protection to hull
Nav & Electronics
- Navigational Equipment:-
- New Standard Horizon VHF dsc
- SH3000 Plotter in Cockpit
- AIS class B transponder
- VHF antenna at masthead
- Autohelm ST50 instruments, speed, depth wind & multifunction with Maxi view in cockpit which includes XTE.
- Remote control for the maxiview from the helm station.
- Robertson AP20 Autopilot with HLD 2000 L drive unit
- Shipmate RS 8300 VHF
- Furuno 1832 radar
- Raytheon 398 GPS with Loran 508A receiver
- Differential aerial for GPS
- Pentium Databrick computer with 12.1" TFT touch screen and CD ROM drive
- Chart plotter programme C-map CM93 software.
- Worldwide charts on CD for the Nav programme
- Thrane & Thrane Mini M sat phone with e mail, voice and fax facilities.
- Dedicated fax machine.
- SSB Icom M710 Transceiver with ATU uses backstay antenna
- Earthling plates for the above
- Pioneer Radio, CD Cassette player.
Fire extinguishers throughout
EPIRB Kanard 406 Inmarsat E
8 man Offshore liferaft in canister mounted on pushpit in stainless steel bracket
Webbing lifelines on deck
Offshore flare pack
2 x lifebouys, one with light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Boat Sales International Ltd
56 Pilot House
Southampton, United Kingdom
45 Aft Cockpit