- View Full Specifications
Massive Price Reduction
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble Point Marina, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 48,500 Tax Paid (US$ 60,189)
A fast, comfortable cruiser the Maxi 34 offers centre cockpit with fixed, wraparound screen giving crew comfort with sprayhood and cockpit enclosure, she is ready for all weathers.
All lines led aft, all furling rig making sailing easy. With wheel steering this boat is a real joy to sail.
Massive Price Reduction!
Please contact Roger Moon at +44 (0)23 8045 7278
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Maxi Yachts AB
Designer: Pelle Petterson
Beam: 3.23 m
LWL: 8.18 m
Maximum Draft: 1.40 m
Displacement: 5000 kgs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD2030 diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (90 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (80 Liters)
Holding Tanks: Stainless steel (50 Liters)
Spars and Sails
Selden anodised aluminium deck-stepped mast single swept back spreader, & boom with Selden rod kicker. Cap shrouds and lowers, Furlex roller furling, adjustable backstay. Furling mainsail and jib with UV.
White GRP hull & deck, laid to non-slip. Anodised aluminium toerail. S/s pulpit, pushpit, guardwires & lifelines. S/s double bow roller. Self-draining anchor locker.
Raised coachroof finished in white non-slip with 2x s/s grab handles, 2x opening hatches. 2x Dorade vents and side windows.
2x full length Genoa track & cars, Genoa sheets leading to 2x Lewmar ST30 primary winches. All lines led back through 2x turning blocks to 8 rope clutches. Jockey pole.
Full wraparound fixed windscreen, navy blue sprayhood and extension.
Binnacle with wheel steering, integrated instrument pod & engine control. Leather covered steering wheel.
Stern aft deck with access to sugar scoop stern with removable lifeline, fold down s/s bathing ladder & kedge anchor locker. Fenders, warps & mooring lines.
Teak Cockpit sole and seating, starboard side deep sail locker, access to aft cabin from cockpit. Fold down cockpit table with drinks holder.
Mechanical & General
- Volvo md2030 28hp diesel engine with saildrive fitted with 3-bladed folding propeller with anodes.
- 2x domestic batteries & 1 engine (12v)
- 240v shorepower & battery charger
- 240v sockets throughout
- Raytheon 4000 wheelpilot
- Autohelm ST60 seperate depth
- ST60 GPS
- Binnacle compass
- Mounted on trunion at binnacle - Raytheon SL70 radar, Raymarine A70D plotter
- Raymarine ST50 Autohelm log/echosounder, windspeed & direction
At Chart table:
- Autohelm ST60 Navdata
- Raytheon Autohelm ST60 multi-display
- ICOM ICM423 VHF DSC radio with fistmike
- Maxi Yachts 12v control panel with voltmeter, water & fuel gauge
- Sony hi-fi system with speakers in cockpit
- Hand held compass
- Ardic cabin heating control
- Yeoman chart plotter
- Nav lights on mast, deck & steaming lights.
- Horseshoe & light mounted on pushpit
- Danbuoy & light
- 6-man Liferaft fitted in canister (m.o.o.s.) mounted on pushpit
- 4x cockpit harness points
- Safety line jackstays
- Fire blanket
- Various fire extinguishers (m.o.o.d)
- Manual bilge pump
- Tri-colour mast lights
Foreward cabin with V-berth double with infill, stowage underneath, outboard shelves, opening hatch, changing area, opening hatch.
Saloon with portside U-shaped settee converts to double berth, strbrd sofa/single berth, lockers over bunks, stowage underneath, book shelves, saloon table with drop-down leaves, drinks holder in centre, opening hatch, Dorade vents, coachroof side windows.
L-shaped galley with grey formica style worktop, 2-burner cooker with oven & grill- fully gimballed, top loading fridge set into formica work surface, twin s/s sinks with H&C pressurised water, crockery storage, locker & drawer storage.
Strbrdside outboard facing chart table with controls & chart storage, pull out nav seat with storage below.
Heads with Jabsco ITT sea toilet with holding tank, white GRP vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap, mirror, opening portlight, mirror on bulkhead, drop down shower seat, shower with H&C water, shower evacuation pump, with teak slating.
Portside aft walkway with wardrobes to aft cabin with 2 single bunks, outboard shelving, portlight to cockpit, separate companionway to transom, Dorade vents.
Removable companionway steps for access to engine, storage area above engine housing.
- 6-7 berths in 2 cabins
- Finished in American cherrywood
- Soft headlinings with Cherrywood slats
- Mast support in Cherrywood
- Flag style curtains throughout, pale blue Alcantara upholstery, pale blue material on berths. Scatter cushions.
- Laminated teak & holly cabin sole
- Ardic Warm Air Cabin heating.
- 12v lighting throughout
- 240v sockets throughout
- Brass Clock & Barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S.D.Marine Ltd
Southampton, United Kingdom
Hamble Point Marina, Hamble, United Kingdom
Hamble Point Marina, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom