- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- New Bern, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 224,900
Currently cruising from New Bern to Marathon, FL but still easy to see. Call me for current location!
Now and then I get to list a boat that has been well maintained and the pride of ownership is evident. SASSY II is one of those boats!
A beautiful Jefferson Rivanna that shows pride in ownership with constant upgrades and maintenance. When you see the boat from the dock or enter the interior spaces you will be impressed with the overall care and quality, thinking you are on a much newer yacht. The matching fabrics and light maple colored cabinets and woodwork along with the impressive accommodations make the Rivanna 48 the motor yacht to consider as live-a-board or cruising yacht.
SASSY II is a Great Loop Veteran completing the full loop. Easily making most bridges at current height, there is a fold down radar arch to ensure you can fit under all the loop bridges. The right combination of size, accommodations, efficiency and overall beauty, SASSY II is ready to cruise again. The engines have been meticulously maintained with fluid changes every 150 hours. Nothing needs to be done. Just bring along your personal belongings and head away from the dock on your planned adventure.
Absolutely no disappointments with this amazing and well maintained Jefferson Rivanna 48.
Contact United Yacht Sales in over 16 States and Canada. Local offices located in AL, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, RI, SC, TX, VA, and WA.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
JOHN PETERSON, CPYB @ 910-546-5760 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: New Bern, NC
Please contact John Peterson, IYBA, CPYB at 910-546-5760
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 42500 lbs
Total Power: 860 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD72 P-A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Engine Power: 430 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD72 P-A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Engine Power: 430 HP
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Maximum Speed: 21 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Gallons)
You enter the aft deck by way of the port and starboard boarding gates or up a stainless steel ladder from the swim platform and through a centered door. The side decks are wide and offer excellent maneuverability. The aft deck is protected with wing doors, hard top and a full enclosure with eisenglass and screens. The aft deck is large and features a whicker love seat, chair and ottoman. The forward aft deck has a wet bar cabinet to starboard with a stainless steel sink and liquor storage, drawer, cabinet storage and a combination refrigerator-ice maker. There is a large shelf above the cabinet and a sliding glass window direct to the flybridge. Custom carpets are on the aft deck, steps, and flybridge. The steps the flybridge are centered while the steps to the main cabin are slightly to port.
Up 4 steps is the flybridge. The bridge can be separated from the aft deck with a door and sliding overhead hatch. The bridge is protected with a hardtop and full enclosure. The bridge deck is large with plenty of space for entertaining or relaxing and offers excellent panoramic views. The adjustable helm seat is centered and the companion seat is to port. The helm area is neatly organized with all gauges and electronics within easy reach. The engine gauges are protected by an acrylic cover. Under the helm are two large storage compartments and along the starboard side is a large cabinet with two doors and a top shelf. Along the starboard side and aft is an L-shaped settee with storage and table while along the port side is a small settee with storage. Aft and on the aft deck hardtop is the dingy davit and chocks. Easy access to the dingy and davit is by way of the flybridge aft enclosure.
Down 4 steps from the aft deck you enter the main cabin. Immediately to starboard is access into the master cabin. Along the starboard side is the U-shaped galley. The galley is large with solid surface countertops, double stainless steel sinks, and full sized home appliances. Plenty of storage cabinets and drawers make food storage and preparation an easy task. Additionally, above the steps into the master cabin there are two large storage cabinets with built-in shelves that can be used as galley pantries, adding to the already plentiful storage. To port and at the base of the entry steps is a storage cabinet with a black acrylic door and a small dinette table with two chairs. The dinette table top and the galley countertop are matching Corian.
Down four steps and aft is the master cabin. The master cabin is large with a center-line queen berth and mirrored headboard. Aft are two large opening hatches and a storage shelf. Port and starboard there are built-in night stands with table top, drawer and cabinet storage. Along the port side is a mirrored bulkhead with (2) opening ports and a large cabinet with drawers, multiple cabinets for storage and a hanging locker. The entertainment center is aft and above the cabinet. Forward along the port side is a larger hanging locker. Along the starboard side is a mirrored cabinet with (1) opening port and drawer and cabinet storage. Aft on the port and starboard sides are storage cabinets with shelves. Also on the starboard side is the private head with a separate shower stall, large vanity with a solid surface top and molded sink, storage cabinets, Raritan electric toilet and a mirrored bulkhead. Aft and to starboard is a large cabinet with a full size stacked Kenmore washer and dryer.
The salon is large and offers excellent visibility and natural light. The salon sole has wood flooring that matches the rest of the maple interior. The flooring is protected by lift out carpets. The forward windshield has three windows and a large shelf extended across the front. The side windows are large and open to reveal ventilation screens. Mini blinds along the side windows offer privacy and sun protection. There is no built-in furniture so the new owners can customize as they wish. Along the entire port side are multiple cabinets for added storage while on the starboard side are cabinets with black glass door panels which provide access to the electrical panels and an entertainment cabinet. There is a storage cabinet in the galley counter facing the salon. The salon area has two reclining chairs to port with a table and lamp while the starboard side has a barrel chair.
Down 4 steps you enter the guest cabin spaces. The steps open for easy engine room access. Immediately to starboard is a large closet area with multiple use possibilities. The closet has shelves and could be used as a pantry, linen closet or for additional storage. To port is the guest cabin with bunks. The upper bunk can be lowered allowing the sleeping area to become a settee. Aft is a large hanging locker and cabinets with drawer and lockers. Under the lower berth are two storage drawers. Along the interior bulkhead is an office desk with a drawer under and a bookcase above. The guest cabin has 2 opening ports. The guest cabin has a sliding pocket door for privacy.
Further forward and along the port side is the entry to the shared head. The head door is also a sliding pocket door. The guest head is large with a separate shower stall, solid surface countertop and molded sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, vanity storage and an electric head. There is an opening port in the shower stall along with a seat and storage shelves. There is an additional entry door into the forward cabin.
The forward stateroom has a centerline queen berth with two storage drawers facing aft and a mirrored headboard. Along the port and starboard sides are opening ports. To port is the entertainment center with a hanging locker while to starboard is a cabinet with a drawer and cabinet with shelf above. Overhead is a hatch with custom screen. The entry door is a sliding pocket door.
- Samsung flat screen in VIP stateroom
- Phillips DVP3960 single disc DVD player in main salon
- Viore flat screen TV in main salon
- Vizio flat screen TV in master stateroom
- Wema holding tank gauge in master head
The U-Shaped galley is part of the main cabin and offers excellent food preparation and cooking spaces while allowing the chef to be in direct contact with crew and guests. The galley will please even the most discriminating chef.
- Corian solid surface countertops
- Double stainless steel sinks with stainless steel sinks
- Stainless steel faucet with sprayer
- GE Profile Performance Sensor Convection microwave/convection oven
- Euro Kera Kenyon 2-burner stove top
- GE Pot Scrubber full size dishwasher
- GE full size refrigerator/freezer
- U-Line ice maker and refrigerator at wet bar on aft deck
- Ample storage cabinets and drawers
Deck and Hardware
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller
- 65-pound stainless steel plow type primary anchor with chain and rope rode
- Fortress secondary anchor stored in engine room
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with helm and foot controls
- Raw water wash-down at bow
- Stainless steel stanchions with single coated life line
- Stainless steel fender holders port and starboard, each hold (3) fenders
- Stainless steel cabin side handrails for safe side deck passage
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Port and starboard aft deck wing doors
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Aft deck hardtop with full enclosure with eisenglass and screens
- Textalene aft deck sunscreen
- Textalene black salon windshield cover
- Swim platform with stainless steel ladder to aft deck
- Swim platform with folding swim ladder
- Swim platform hot and cold water shower
- Sliding hatch and opening door to bridge deck
- Hardtop over bridge with full enclosure
- Adjustable helm and companion seats
- Dingy chocks mounted on aft deck top
- Nautical Structures dingy hoist mounted on port aft deck top with compression pole
- Marquipt boarding ladder with port or starboard mounts
- Marquipt boarding steps with port or starboard mounts
- Port and starboard cable TV and telephone connection
- Dock side water connection
- Aft deck wicker love seat and chair with matching ottoman
- Stainless bow flag pole
- Painted white stern flag pole
- Removable carpets for aft deck and bridge deck
- Removable carpets for interior spaces with ash wood flooring beneath
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Raymarine E-120 color Chartplotter and radar display
- Standard Horizon AIS-GPS VHF radio with DSC
- Simrad-Robertson AP-20 autopilot
- Bennett trim tabs
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
The electric panels are located along the starboard side of the salon and in a cabinet with black glass door panels.
- 12-volt DC and 120/240-volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with circuit breakers
- AC and DC volt and amp meters
- Glendinning access in panel on port and starboard side of hull
- 50-amp shore power cords with port and starboard Glendinning Cable Master
- Westerbeke 15 kW Model 12.0BTBD generator with sound shield and 1200 hours
- Magma Sine Wave 2500-watt inverter and battery charger with control in electrical panel
- New Mar HDH50 50-amp battery charger
- (3) Cruise Air marine air conditioning/reverse cycle heat with SMX II electronics control
Engine room access is outstanding with removable hatches in salon and galley sole plus the steps to the forward cabin lift up to allow easy entry. In addition, the salon has an opening hatch with a stainless steel ladder into the engine room.
- Volvo TAMD72 P-A, 430 hp diesel engines, fresh water cooled with 2500 hours
- Volvo engine gauges including RPM, oil pressure, water temp, and volts
- Volvo engine alarms at helm with warning lights
- Remote engine room Volvo panel with ignition key, RPM and alarms
- Twin Disc MG07-A1 transmissions with 1.98:1 ratio
- Nibral 4-blade propellers, 28 x 24
- Bronze 4-bade spare set of propellers, 28 x 24
- 2 ¼-inch stainless steel shafts
- Morse stainless steel engine and transmission controls
- Teleflex hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer steering wheel
- Oil-X-Changer oil changing system in engine room
- Racor primary fuel filters
- Fuel manifold system mounted in aft engine room
- Sight gauges on fuel tanks
- Engine room storage cabinet mounted in forward starboard engine room with sliding doors
- Diamond plate engine room center with carpet covering
A truly 100% turn-key Jefferson Rivanna 48 that is ready to continue cruising, doing the Great Loop again or a live-a-board. Impressive maintenance and a fastidious owner make SASSY II the motor yacht to consider. Absolutely NO DISAPPOINTMENTS!
Financing, Insurance or Delivery information available through listing broker
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.