1998 Island Packet 350
- View Full Specifications
Fresh Water Boat
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,000
Owner says let's move her!
The Island Packet 350 is a great, all around cruising boat and is perfect for long distance work as well as weekend enjoyment. Her keel design as well as versatile cutter rig allow her to be a steady, stiff sailor in all weather conditions and, she continues to be well behaved and kind.
She is known also for volume. There is an unbelievable amount of space and plenty of storage.
Reverie has had the same owner since she was built and has carried them through all five Great Lakes and nearly every shore line of each lake and the Georgian Bay. She has anchored out more than 1000 nights and, she did the great loop in 2004-2005.
She has always had the greatest care. Not only has she had fresh water use but, she has been stored indoors in a heated barn from October through May, every year.
Fresh water boats are said to be the best available, and when you see Reverie the difference is outstanding. All stainless shines and she is in lovely shape.
Please take a look at her listing and call to schedule an appointment to see her.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 30 years.
She's always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 3JH2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4449
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Aluminum (30 Gallons)
Reverie shows extremely well. Her interior and exterior teak are in beautiful shape.
Starting forward is the owners cabin with pullman berth to starboard, dressing seat, hanging locker, opening overhead hatch and opening ports.
Next aft to starboard is the head with vanity sink, manual marine toilet with "Y" valve and holding tank and shower.
Opposite the head is a hanging locker which is cedar lined and houses the legs for the fold-down table.
The saloon features an "L" shaped settee to starboard that pulls out to make a double, settee to port that can also be a single bunk and great storage both behind and underneath both. The bulkhead mounted table also provides storage behind for glasses or, whatever. The teak and holly cabin sole is in lovely condition.
At the aft end of the port settee is the nav area with an aft facing desk and electrical panel.
To starboard of the companionway is the galley which is "U" shaped and functional. There are double bowl stainless steel sinks, two burner propane stove with oven, Adler Barbour refrigeration in the ice box and good storage in a dry hold, under stove storage area and specifically designed dish storage.
To port of the companionway is the entrance to the separate aft cabin which provides an athwartships bunk that is huge. There is a hanging locker, two opening ports and an opening overhead hatch.
Interior points of note
- Beautiful new professional upholstery - navy blue with fleck done in 2013
- Teak and holly sole in great condition
- Fiberglass nonskid at the base of the companionway and in the galley for added safety
- Hella 12V fans
- (5) Deck Hatches with screens
- (3) Dorade vents
- (11) Stainless Steel opening ports with screens
Sails and Rigging
Reverie has extruded aluminum mast and boom. She is cutter rigged, giving you more versatility with sail set in various weather conditions. All lines are led aft and she has single line reefing on the main.
- Fully Battened Main with Mack Sail Pack and Lazy Jacks (2013)
- Mack 130% Genoa on Harken Roller Furling (2016)
- Sobstad Staysail on Harken Roller Furling and Hoyt designed boom- Original
- UK Tri-radial cruising chute with sock (2015)
- New Mainsail Traveler (2016)
- Whisker Pole
- (5) Lewmar ST winches
- (2) Lewmar winches
Electronics and Entertainment
- Autohelm Knot, Depth, Wind Speed/ Wind Direction
- Autohelm ST 6000+ Autopilot
- Raytheon C-70 Color Radar with Plotter
- ICOM VHF radio with RAM mic
- Ritchie Compass
- Sony CD
Deck and Hull
- Use of Island Packet's premium gel coat throughout and Poly Cell deck coring (inorganic and can not rot or accept moisture)
- Dodger (2014) with attaching Bimini (2003) with FULL ENCLOSURE
- Lofrans manual windlass with rope drum and chain gypsy
- Bruce anchor with 30' chain and 250' rode
- Manson anchor with 100' of chain and 100' nylon rode
- Garhauer stainless steel dinghy davit (No dinghy is available)
- Outboard is included
- Swim platform with ladder
- Double lifelines with gates on both sides
- Stern rail seats
- Cockpit Cushions
- Full 12V and 110V systems with breaker panel
- Full Navigational lights and interior lights
- (4) Group 27 batteries - 3 NEW in 2016
- Balmar high output alternator
- 20 amp Battery Charger
- Smart Battery Regulator
- (2) 100 watt Solar Panels (mounted on Bimini top)
- Shore Power Cord
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH2 Diesel Engine with 4449 well maintained hours
- Kiwi feathering 3 blade prop
- Rack and Pinion Binnacle Steering
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Head with 35 Gal Holding Tank and "Y" valve
- Macerator Pump
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigeration
- Inclusion of 2016 Yanmar 6HP Outboard (no dinghy available)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Tracy's Landing, MD, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States