NEW ITEMS / IMPROVEMENTS / UPGRADES, ETC.
This is a partial list of new & upgraded items:
- New Windlass - 1500 Maxwell w/cockpit remote – properly installed with a large stainless backing plate and then reinforced with two coats of bi-directional fiberglass for strength. The whole bow has been heavily reinforced with glass mat, back to the inner forestay; The inner forestay was attached through the forward bulkhead to a large stainless backing plate to enable it to be used safely with the storm sail. In order to handle the 120# Rocna anchor, a custom stainless roller was professionally fabricated.
- 300’ x 5/16 Hi-Test (g4) chain in bow locker, and 250 nylon rode.
- 250’ x 5/16 Hi-Test (g4) chain with 200‘ of nylon rode stored in bilge to keep weight low and to keep the bow light. All rope and chain in good condition.
- Spare anchors - FX37 Fortress mounted on aft rail; FX23 in lazarette.
- Racor 500FG filter (10 spare filters) for main engine with a vacuum gauge above DC panel for ease of monitoring while under way.
- Racor R12T for generator
- As a safety/convenience feature, there is a 2nd starter button for the main engine in the engine room.
- Storm sail by Hasse & Company, Port Townsend Sails – as new, only used 6 times.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker by Pineapple Sails, in sock - used 3 times.
- Inner fore stay for hanked on storm sail.
- Custom stack pack for main sail.
- All stainless steel rails/stanchions are thru-bolted with stainless backing plates.
- Aft swim step reinforced with bi-directional fiberglass. The two aft lazarettes were strengthened with additional bi-directional fiberglass and then thick rubber matting was added to reduce noise from the storage areas. Both lazarettes lock from the inside of the aft state room for extra security. Also custom stainless fittings throughout the boat - inspection plates, vents, backing plates, and anything you can unscrew/cover for inspection is now polished stainless steel.
- As new NextGen 5.5 kv with sound enclosure - only 850 hours. Oil changed every 100 hours. Additional $600 of spare parts when purchased – nothing used except filters for regular maintenance.
- Yanmar 4JH2-HTE 75 Turbo – this engine is SPOTLESS and shows as new - only 1800 hrs. Oil changed every 150 hours like clockwork.
- Spare parts - all hoses, filters, fan belts, etc.
- 20 inch LG flat screen TV w/Sony DVD player in Salon;
- 18 inch LG flat screen TV w/Sony DVD player in Master State Room;
- All bronze Groco raw-water strainers for engine and AC intakes.
- Brand new Xantrex ProSine 2000 inverter charger
- 650 amp hours on battery bank
- Port-side sole in Salon has been modified and hinged to allow storage below the water line.
- New custom stainless steel diesel tank 115 gallons.
- New faucets in both heads;
- Custom shower head in aft shower stall; Custom glass shower door.
- The galley faucet swivels to enable the deep base under the wet weather gear storage to be used as a sink for cleaning lures, vegetables etc
- There are too many spares to list full. A sample - 2 extra water pumps; 10 zincs; 1 macerator; Miscellaneous stainless steel fittings, bolts, screws etc.
- Dewalt Compressor (oil-less) for Hooka System - 50’ Hose included, but system will handle two divers to 50’.
- Vespermarine Watchmate AIS standalone unit w/separate GPS receiver
- 5 coats of Epifanes varnish on all floors - 1 year old
- 7 diesel, 2 water plastic jerry jugs - with covers
- New Echomax radar reflector
- High water bilge pump 2000 with alarm
- 10 1/2 foot AB inflatable dinghy with anchor well and anchor – Sunbrella chaps for ultimate sun protection.
- 15 hp Yamaha 2-stroke engine - 1 year old.
- Inflatable wheels for beach landings.
- 1 x 3 gal plastic gas tank; 1 x 5 gal plastic gas tank;
- Full boat cover for dinghy when stored on deck.
- Para-Tech Delta Drogue with chain & rode and harness made to go around main winches;
- Para-Tech Sea Anchor with 300’ rode with eye splices on both ends.