- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- New Rochelle, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 225,000
FIAZI is a beautiful, well-cared-for Hinckley Picnic Boat. Under her first ownership she was always stored inside during the winter at one of the best known yards on the Chesapeake and maintained by that yard to the highest standards with work and maintenance coordinated with Hinckley Service. Her current and second owner has continued the Hinckley maintenance program, and FIAZI is one of the nicest of her class on the market today.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at (401) 683-6070
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bruce King
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 6LYA-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 980
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 350 HP
Cruising Speed: 19 knots
Maximum Speed: 23 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Aluminum (25 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
FIAZI's accommodations include sleeping berths for two, a galley and a private head with hand-held shower. The pilothouse and cockpit areas have plenty of space for entertaining. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing, with a gloss-varnished teak and holly cabin sole. There is an opening hatch with removable screen and four fixed ports. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide lighting. An Accupoint heater with ducts delivers heat to the main cabin, head and pilothouse.
The pilothouse has four windows, the forward two with two heavy duty, self-parking windshield wipers and fresh water washers. The wipers are controlled by an intermittent switch. There is a soft overhead for sound attenuation, two acrylic opening hatches and a teak companionway door. Two teak handrails are port and starboard, aft, in the pilothouse. A white Stamoid canvas drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. There is a second set of drop curtains of nylon screen material. There are white Stamoid exterior window covers.
The helm station has a varnished teak dash, stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim, engine gauges, and a top-opening locker with chart storage and 12-volt outlet. The adjustable helm seat is covered in brown leather. Portside is a forward and aft facing seat for two, upholstered in Doubloon Duet Navy, with a stainless steel footrest.
Down two steps from the companionway, one enters the interior accommodations. Forward is a comfortable V-berth with filler and cushion that forms a double berth. V-berth cushions are upholstered in Doubloon Duet Capt Navy with Sunbrella Navy piping. There is plenty of storage below the berth, a custom shelf over for the TV/VCR, outboard to port and another custom shelf, opposite starboard. A hanging locker is starboard, just aft of the V-berth. Additional storage is available in the forepeak behind a forward louvered cherry door. Two Hella fans are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead, and there is a 12-volt TV outlet on the port forepeak bulkhead.
Aft and to starboard is the head, which includes a vanity porcelain sink under-mounted in a varnished cherry countertop, a Grohe faucet/ hand-held shower with hot & cold pressure water and a Vacu-flush electric marine toilet. Cherry faced lockers above and outboard of the countertop and a cherry-faced drawer beside the marine toilet provide storage. There is a bulkhead mounted mirror, forced ventilation and a 110-volt outlet.
Aft and to port, providing convenient access to the pilothouse, is the galley, with an easy-to-clean Cherry Formica countertop and storage provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard, three pull-out drawers and an area under the galley sink. Other amenities include:
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover that acts as a cutting board
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt cold plate refrigeration in a self-draining insulated box
- Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- 110-volt outlet
A tall pantry locker with a louvered door and shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
The insulated engine box has a white mesh fabric-covered cushion with Sunbrella Navy piping. There is a removable cushioned seat back on the engine box with forward and aft positions, which stores under the side decks, and there is a varnished teak engine-box table with four drink holders.
The aft settee is cushioned bottom and back and upholstered in Doubloon Duet Navy. This aft settee has white weather cushion covers. Storage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit sole hatches. The cockpit coaming cap is varnished teak. A two-step stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads can be mounted inboard on either the port or starboard coamings.
There is a hot & cold fresh water shower and/or washdown, and the cockpit is drained via two scuppers. There are fishing rod holders, one on the port aft side deck and one on the starboard side deck, and a custom teak fishing rod storage holder under the side deck.
A custom stainless steel, 4 bow bimini with Diklon white fabric provides excellent protection from the sun. There is also a white full cockpit cover that snaps to the pilothouse.
A heavy duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color and has teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round. A folding stainless steel ladder is mounted under the swim platform.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Radar (2006/07)
- GPS w/chart plotting sensor (2006/07)
- Autopilot with rate gyro-sensor to DGPS/chart plotter (2006/07)
- VHF radio (2006/07)
- (2) Raydata multi-function displays: water temp, position, depth and speed indicators
- Chartplotter interfaced to radar (2006/07)
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette with 5600 CD changer and (4) speakers
- Magnavox 9" TV/VCR
- 12-Volt DC electrical system
- (2) 12-volt 4-D gel cell batteries for a total of 360 amps
- (2) Heavy duty battery switches with battery parallel switch capabilities
- 80-amp alternator on the engine
- 110-volt electrical system
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 30-amp battery charger with 110-volt outlet in head and galley
- Shore power cord with shore power relay
Deck and Cockpit are E-glass and balsa core molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- White Gelcoat deck and cabintop
- Rounded, tapered varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- S/S half-round on fiberglass-molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316 L S/S bow chocks
- Chafe strips with folding padeyes to hang fenders
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern-mounted varnished teak ensign pole and socket
- Delta 22# S/S anchor with 15' x 5/16" chain and 150' x ½" rode
- Boarding ladder
- (3) Fenders with dark blue covers
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- 12-volt AFI air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Exterior window sun covers
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- (4) Fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- Hinckley mast on top of pilothouse, includes a mounted 12-volt remote ACR spot light, Daytronics UFO/TV antenna, and radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck
- Teak side deck boarding step
Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core. SCRIMPed with vinylester resin.
- Navy Blue topsides
- Single white boot top to match deck
- Red bottom
Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- 1998 Yanmar 6 LYM-STE, 350 hp, engine (980 hours) with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive
- Hinckley JetStick (2005)
- Disc MG 5050 transmission
- Vetus 7" bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel oil pressure and water temp gauges
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High water temp alarm
- "Water drop" muffler
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Engine room sound insulation and lead lined foam double engine box gaskets
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12V bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Dry 2.5 # fire extinguishers
FIAZI is a beautiful,well-cared-for Hinckley Picnic Boat. Under her first ownership she was always stored inside during the winter at one of the best known yards on the Chesapeake and maintained by that yard to the highest standards with work and maintenance coordinated with Hinckley Service. Her current and second owner has continued the Hinckley maintenance program, and FIAZI is one of the nicest of her class on the market today.
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wellington Yacht Partners
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
New Bedford, MA, United States
Picnic Boat MKIII
Greenwich, CT, United States
Goat Island, Newport, RI, United States
Sakonnet Harbor, RI, United States
Little Harbor WhisperJet 40
Sakonnet Point, Little Compton, RI, United States