- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Baytown, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,900
1998/2015 35ft Fountain Lightning Classic 5K PRICE REDUCTION!!!
In 2015 this boat was completely redone, 57 hrs of runtime and counting:
- Brand new CLOSED LOOPED 502's, producing 515hp each engine on the dyno!
- Engines built by Owens Racing of Pearland, TX
- Brand new headers
- Every bracket on the motor mounts have been powder coated to match motors
- Brand new couplers on the back of the motors
- Brand new HP Transom Assemblies
- Outdrives rebuilt, only thing reused were the cases and they were fully sanded, epoxy primed and epoxy painted
- Brand new cockpit carpet and bimini top added 8/14/2015 prior to trip to Destin, Fl.
- 1998 Aluminum Myco trailer also completely rebuilt.
- New electric/hydraulic brakes using a Dexter actuator & Kodiak brakes with all new bearings as well!
- Brand new bunks, carpet and fenders
- 7 new American Racing Rims mounted with new Carlisle trailer tires
- New steps mounted to the front of the trailer for easy access while she's trailered
- ****************2017 UPGRADES************************
- COMPLETE NEW PAINT w/ FOUNTAIN ACCENT LOGO DECALS ( $8,000.00 )
- UPGRADED STEREO SYSTEM w/ WET SOUND WATER PROOF SPEAKERS , TRANSOM REMOTE w/ BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY ( $3,500.00 )
- NEW GARMIN GPS 7000 SERIES ( $1,500.00 )
This boat JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER and is in excellent condition and shouldn't need anything other than normal maintenance for several years to come.
Owner has folder with receipts totaling over 45,000.00 spent on the rebuild of this beauty.
You can feel and hear the extra horse power when she's running due to the cams that were used. Not only is she sound, but she is much stronger than most boats her size and age!!
Call the listing broker today for an appointment to see this beauty.
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact Listing Broker Directly
Please contact Norm Fisher at (832) 425-1086
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.