- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Other
- Located In:
- New Orleans, LA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 18,000
This is a well-maintained Duffy Electric boat with new bottom paint and recent annual maintenance. This boat has provided the owner with many happy hours of cruising and is now ready for a new owner to continue the tradition.
I made a short video of the boat underway and can send you the You Tube link....
Relaxing, comfortable, and easy to operate! Unplug, untie, and you're off enjoying quiet, fresh air cruising free of noise, smoke and fumes! Extremely economical to operate! You'll feel like you're entertaining in your shaded living room but out on the beautiful open water! With miles of inland waterways, A Duffy 21' Classic is the perfect Fort Lauderdale family boat, safe enough for young boating enthusiasts to operate, and a favorite of many women owners, like "Butterfly's". She grew up in a boating family on vessels of all types and sizes, but swears her Duffy has been her most favorite of all yachts! Conveniently located near 17th Street Bridge in Ft Lauderdale for viewing on short notice.
Please contact Gary Fretz at 954-609-6282
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Marshall Duffield
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Electric
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
This boat has always been maintained with an open checkbook.
Here are some recent upgrades/maintenance items taken care of:
- 16 New Batteries Aug 2011
- New Bottom Job with Upgraded Paint Option also color matched to Detailing Stripes (August 2011)
- New Xantrax "e-meter" Battery Bank Monitor
- New Sound System and Speakers with mp3 USB Port, CD, and Radio
- New Throttle
- New Info Speed Controller - White Brain Box
- New Tiller & Tiller Arm
- Reinforced Bow Cleat Decking
- Bilge Pump
- New Ridged Shaft Belt
- New Guest Charger added for House Batteries
- New Horn & Cover
- Newly Designed Bimini Top '07
- New Fridge Framing
- Rebuilt Motor (Sent in for cleaning and testing only, rebuilt by mistake, our fortune)
- New Stripe detailing
- New Lightbulbs
- New dripless packing gland on shaft
- New Perko Light parts
- Extra Long 30 amp Power Cord with extra useful 110 Adapter
- Porthole Access added to bow behind Mirror
New throttle. New battery charger 2010. MANY NEWER major parts than younger boats on the Market!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yachts International
Unknown, New Caledonia (FR)