- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Guaymas, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
***PRICE REDUCED 5/1/15!!!***Here's a proven and well equipped boat that can bring you loads of sailing fun without a lot of hard work. She is a sailing classic for good reason: easy to sail, roomy layout, good build quality and great light-air performance -- not to mention her modern good looks as a cruiser-racer.
This one is already in one of the greatest cruising grounds in the world, in Guaymas, Sonora on the mainland coast of the Sea of Cortez. She's ready to take you on your next cruising adventure.
Come and see why the Catalina 34 Mark II remains one of THE MOST popular sailboats in the world!
Contact Owner's Agent:
949-209-8699 or E-mail: MVelasco@marinersyachts.com
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
2801 W.Coast Highway Suite 270-R, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
San Carlos Office:
Phone (949) 209-8699
Like us on Facebook!
Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Call Marisa's cell anytime +521-622-855-9167 for an appointment to see this boat.
Please contact Marisa Velasco at 949-429-BOAT(2628)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M35
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2400
Engine Power: 35 HP
Want to know more about Guaymas / San Carlos, Sonora, where the desert meets the sea? Check out this video!
Designer: Frank Butler
Model: Mark II Sloop
- LOA: 35' 8"
- LWL: 29' 10"
- Beam: 11' 9"
- Draft: 5' 7"
- Ballast: 5,000 lbs.
- Displacement: 12,500 lbs.
- Rudder: Spade
- Hull: FRP
- Engine: Universal M35 Diesel with 35 hp
- Engine Hours: 2400
- Cruising Speed: 5 kts at 1800 rpm's
- Gallons/hour at cruise speed: <1 (3 liters)
- Range: 200 nm
- Fuel tank: 25 gals (95 ltrs)
- Water: 75 gals (288 ltrs)
- Holding: 18 gals (68 ltrs)
Sleeps up to 6, with 4 comfortably in their own staterooms. Master stateroom is aft, with a queen sized athwartship berth. Vee berth forward sleeps another 2 guests. In the main salon, the convertible dinette sleeps 2, settee alone sleeps 1. Headroom of 6' 3" throughout. 1 head and shower. Drapes, and cushions.
Located to starboard of companionway steps.
- Refrigerator/Freezer: Danfoss Cold Plate (2013)
- Stove: Hillerange 2-burner Propane, with oven
- Sink: Double SS
- Water System: Pressure H/C
- Water Heater: 2 gals
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Stereo: Jensen MCD5112 Stereo, MP3, CD, AM/FM
- Radar: Furuno 24 mile
- Depth Sounder / Knot Meter: Autohelm
- VHF #1: Panasonic LTD 715
- Autopilot: Autohelm ST 4000
- GPS: Furuno
- Batteries: (3)
- Smart Regulator: Xantrax 20 True Charge
- Battery Parallel Switch: Yes
- Solar Panels: 2 solar panels = 270 amps
- Battery Monitor: Yes
- Dockside Electrical Cable: Yes
- Electrical System: 12v DC / 120v AC
- Interior Lighting
- Alternator: 72 amps
- Battery Charger: Auto
- Other: Morning Star Charge Control - Prostar 30
SAILS & RIGGING
- Cruise equipped. Nylon main and jib sails.
- Boom Vang: Yes
- Mast: Aluminum, stepped on compression post
- Mainsheet Traveler: Yes
- Lines Lead Aft: Yes
- Roller Furling: Yes
- Winches: (2) Lewmar #48, 2-speed; (2) Lewmar #30, 2-speed
- Anchor #1: Rocna with 200' 1/2" chain and 150' 3/4" nylon line
- Anchor #2: 33# with 30' 5/16" chain and 150' 1/2" nylon line
- Swim Ladder
- Walk through transom
- Bow Pulpit: SS
- Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 500 electric
- Bow rolers: Yes
- DInghy: Walker Bay 11'6"
- Outboard: Johnson 8 hp
- Lights: Tricolor, spreader, deck lights
- Dodger and Bimini top
- Propeller: Michigan 15 rh 9
- Bilge Pumps: (1) Auto; (1) Manual
- Raw Water Sea Strainer: Yes
- Bilge Blower: Yes
- Fire Extinguishing System: Manual
- Fuel Filters: Primary and Secondary
- Steering: Wheel
- Fuel Shut Off: Stove and Engine
- Fume Detector
- Transmission: Unversal
- Head Type: Overboard
- Holding Tank: Electric 68L
- Heater: Edson Diesel
- Windvane: Windex
- Lifejackets: (4)
- Lifesling: Yes
- MOB Pole
- Life Ring: Yes
Owner reports Espar Heater and Hot water heater are inop.
All personal gear, CD collection, tools, fishing gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
Other Boats from Mariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
San Diego, CA, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States
Rocky Point (Pto. Penasco), Mexico
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico