- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lake Winnipeg, MB
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 89,000 (US$ 66,999)
- Perfect cruising vessel for a couple or family!
- The Catalina 34 MK II takes the best from on of Catalina's most popular designs and added the features found on todays newest designs.
- The deck is safe and easy to move from bow to stern on, her cockpit is large and comfortable with walk-thru transom and swim platform. Below decks you are treated to one the best salons in her class for entertaining while retaining a private for and aft stateroom!
- The Catalina 34 is one of the most successful production sailboats ever manufactured: it is well regarded for its interior space, rational layout, and good performance.
- By far one of the best Catalina 34 Mark II on the market today.
- Loaded with equipment, "Airwaves" is a must see for anyone looking for a very comfortable Cruiser racer.
- She is located in Manitoba.
- Outstanding value. Motivated 2 Boat owner. SMALLER TRADES CONSIDERED
- Please see full specs for a complete list of inventory.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions.
Contact Sherman Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information - thanks.
Sunnybrook Yachts will look after all your purchase requirements from pre-purchase surveys through to financing and insurance as you direct - contact us at 1 866 590 9210 and let us make the boat buying experience a great memory.
Please contact at 902 444 4500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: F. Butler
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 12550 lbs
Ballast: 5600 lbs
Engine Brand: Single Diesel
Engine Model: Universal M35B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Total Power: 35
Max Speed: 7.7
By far one of the cleanest and best-maintained Catalina 34 MK II on the market today. Her interor shows like new. Loaded with equipment including: Full batten main sail, 135% jib, 2006 150%Doyle composite headsail ,3 Yr. old full bimini top, Dodger, Solid boom vang, Electric windlass, Racor, battery charger, battery banks, 16,000 BTU A/C, 2005 Color Chart Plotter, VHF with ram mic, Depth, Speed, AWI, Autopilot, excelent Bottom paint and much more.
Galley is located midship when you come down the companion way.There is a double S/S sink and ample counter space.There is a double well Alder Barber 12 volt Freezer / fridge Gas oven & stove. Microwave oven.
The Head is to port opposite the galley.The entire head enclosure is mooulded GRP construction and can be easily keep clean and sanitary.The head area is roomy and the head itself can be discharged either to the holding tank or directly overboard.
The Salon is large with a curved setee to port and a dinette u shaped arrangment to starboard.There is ample dinette setting for 6.The dinette table sets down if needed to make a large double birth,and the opposite bench sleeps one if nessasarry.There is storrage both under the setees and port and starboard side lockers.
- Reverse Cycle Air/Heat
- Cherry Interior
- Excellent Condition
The Catalina 34 preforms exceptionaly well under power with her over size 35 Hp diesel.She will slip along at 7.25 knots with ease.Airways engine has been well maintained and shows accordingly.
Airways Electronics are convienently located at the helm and Nav. station.She is well found and all her electronics nad systems work well.
- Standard Horizon GPS Color Plotter
- Ray 4000 autopilot
- Depth sounder
- Wind & speed
12 volt system with both a house and seperate main engine battery bank.The house bank sports 550 Amp hours.
All sails are in excelent to new condition and have matching sail covers and genoa UV protection
- New 2006 Doyle Composite 150%Furling
- fully batten Main Sail and slide pack
- 135% Dacron Genoa Furling
- Cruising Spinnaker and Snuffer
Deck & Misc. Equipment
- 1 Delta fast set with 150' of road 1 35 lb CQR with Chain and road
- Electric windlas
- Cockpit cushions
- Self tailing winches
- Cabin Fans
- Full Bimini and Dodger
- Hard boom vang
- single line jiffy reffing
- Cockpit table
- S/S stern barbeque
- Stern shower
- optional 8 Avon RIB Tender and 8 hp.Yamaha
- Wing keel
- Rear facing Nav. station with ample chart storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sunnybrook Yachts
Mahone Bay, NS, Canada
Unknown, NB, Canada
St.Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Down East Boatworks
Northern Bay 38 Lobsteryacht
Chester, NS, Canada
St. Margarets Bay, NS, Canada