- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,000
$10,000 Price Reduction (Again) ! Now only $69,000!
After 17 years of sailing "Jenny Ann her owners are stepping away from the water! Representing an excellent value "Jenny Ann" should not be missed!
Jenny Ann, an updated and extremely well maintained Catalina 380 is now offered for sale.
Click on "Full Specs" for details, then call Salt to schedule an appointment!
Please contact at (410) 639-9380
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: 42B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2600
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 42 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Depth, Wind mounted on pedestal pod
- Garmin 2006C Color Chart Plotter at Helm
- Ray Marine ST6001+ Below Deck Autopilot
- ICOM 422 VHF w/remote ram mic in cockpit
- Flat Screen TV DVD
- Stereo w/Cockpit speakers and Remote
- Large forward cabin w/vanity, hot & cold pressure water, hanging locker and V-berth with removable center cushion
- Main salon w/U-shaped settee and dining table to port, converting to a double berth. Single settee to stbd, both sides offering ample storage.
- Nav station to stbd w/swivel chair and chart table.
- L-shaped galley to port w/3 burner propane stove and oven, dbl stainless sinks, large icebox w/Adler-Barbour DC refrigeration and front access door, large over counter cabinets and dry goods storage.
- Large head to stbd w/enclosed shower, manual head, sink and vanity, abundant drawer and shelf storage.
- Aft owner's cabin w/oversized double berth, 2 separate dressing areas, each w/seat and hanging locker. Private entrance to head, ample drawer and cabinet storage.
- Air conditioning
Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Westerbeke 42-B Diesel w/2600 hours
- Racor fuel filter
- Oil Analysis history
- Reverso oil transfer system
- 2 - 4D AGM House Bank
- 1 - Type 27 Starting Battery
- 30 amp shore power
- Xantrex Link 20
- Balmar High Output Alternator
Sails and Rigging
- (2) Lewmar #54 ST Primary winches
- (2) Lewmar #40 ST House winches
- Rope Clutches on House
- Full Batten Main w/2 reef points (new 2014)
- 155% Genoa
- Harken Batt Car track slide system
- Stack Pack style mainsail containment system
- Schaffer furling system
- Rocna Anchor with 20' chain and 150' line
- 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Heat/AC
- Forward deck anchor washdown system
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Perch seat cushions
Jenny Ann is in exceptional condition, having been in the charter fleet with Haven Charters and serviced by Haven Harbour Marina. Well documented oil analysis and service history she stands up to close inspection. Lightly chartered and nicely upgraded she is a must see. Always operated in the upper Chesapeake; she shows as new.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Salt Yacht Brokerage Company
Rock Hall, MD, United States