- View Full Specifications
READY TO GO SAILING!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Beverly, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 65,000
SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN PRICE: SELLER WANTS IT SOLD.
"AMAZING GRACE" is a WELL APPOINTED Beneteau. With her spacious three cabin layout, she is fully equipped for comfortable performance cruising. Just bring your seabag, she is ready to go sailing!
Designed by Jean Berret, the hull of the Oceanis 352 offers her owner a very maneuverable boat under power and sail. Maneuverability is further enhanced by the bow thruster installed in 2011. She has taut lines, maximum waterline length, and a wide beam ensuring excellent stability. The all lead, bulb keel with winglets is designed for performance and the highly pronounced forefoot cuts an easy passage through the waves. The deck is free of all lines through the addition of a false deck which covers the halyards and maneuvering lines. These are brought back to a battery of stoppers and on to two self-tailing winches either side of the companionway. The main and genoa sheet tracks are mounted on the coachroof leaving the cockpit and sidedecks completely free. Both main and genoa feature roller furling systems.
With her numerous, recent upgrades, AMAZING GRACE has been thoughtfully maintained by her current owner of nine years. She is ready for another season of sailing.
Please contact Marc Winder to schedule an appointment to see this wonderful performance cruising yacht. mobile: 617-750-4128. Office, toll free 877-785-4900.
Please contact Marc Winder at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau Yachts
Designer: Jean Berret
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12000 lbs
Ballast: 3740 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 12000 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (106 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Starting at the companionway: Four non-slip steps lead down to the large salon. To starboard, an attractive large wooden table is surrounded by a comfortable U-shaped settee. The table can be transformed into a double berth. Across from the table to port is a long settee, with the aft end doubling as the seat for a well laid out chart table. Immediately aft of the chart table, and to port as you come down the companionway, is the galley which fully utilizes the space offered by its location at the maximum beam of the boat. It has large working spaces, full headroom of 6-feet 3-inches, twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurized water, gimbaled three-burner stove with oven, large (4.5 cubic feet) icebox with 12V refrigeration unit, and plenty of lockers and deep cupboards. Light and ventilation are ensured via fixed ports, as well as several opening ports, a large opening hatch, and two bright skylights in the coachroof. The aft owner's cabin is spacious with a double berth measuring 6-feet 7-inches by 6-feet 3-inches. Storage space is plentiful, and two reading lights allow comfort for everyone. Again, light and ventilation are ensured by an opening hatch, an opening port, and a fixed port. The Head has 6-foot 1-inch headroom and a one piece molded compartment. There is an electric toilet with a Lectra-San waste treatment system, installed in 2010. There is a shower, hot and cold pressurized water, and an open molded wet locker, features that add up to making this head very functional. The private forward stateroom has a comfortable double vee berth with two hanging lockers port and starboard of the berth.
HULL and Deck
Amazing Grace offers a large cockpit, where comfort and safety are enhanced by the teak decking that covers the seating. From a comfortable position at the helm, the skipper is able to see all navigational instruments at a glance. The engine control panel is within easy reach. All is integrated with the cockpit table unit that includes drop leafs as well as a convenient icebox. The aft seat is hinged, allowing direct access to the transom, the bathing platform, and the cockpit shower.
- X-Turn Bow Thruster. Installed 2011
- Removable dinghy davits on transom.
- Nicro solar vents in both opening hatches.
- Fresh water shower at cockpit stern.
- Double life lines with port/starboard/stern boarding gates. Replaced in 2010.
- Fortress Anchor with chain and rode.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Stern swim platform with swim ladder.
- Full dodger
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Large cockpit fold down table with storage or for keeping beverages on ice.
- 2 large lazarette storage compartments.
- Life sling.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- Boat hook.
- Raymarine RD218, 18", 2KW, 24nm range radar, mast mounted. Installed 2009
- Raymarine auto-pilot. Installed in 2015
- Raytheon ST-60+ Tridata (speed, depth, temperature,trip)
- Raytheon ST 50 wind instrument.
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Display, helm mounted. Installed 2009
- Raymarine RS125 GPS w/SeaTalk, NMEA. Installed 2009
- Raymarine Path Finder Smart Heading System (fluxgate). Installed 2009
- Garmin 120 SL GPS as back-up. (at nav. station)
- Icom VHF radio Installed New (2004)
- Icom VHF radio remote control at helm Installed New (2004).
- AM/FM, stereo CD player with 4 speaker sound system. Installed 2011
- 12 volt DC electric system with breaker panel at nav. station
- 110-volt AC electrical system with breaker panel at nav. station
- 110 Volt shore power system, 30 Amp (Heart system)
- Batteries replaced in 2012
- 100 amp alternator (spare 90 amp alternator)
- 2500-Watt inverter/charger,(Heart system)
- Link battery monitoring system.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast Head Rig
- Z-Spar Mast, in-mast furling system for mainsail.
- Pro-Furl roller furling head-sail gear
- Rigid boom vang.
- Downs Tri-radial 140% Genoa, 2011.
- Downs Tri-radial Mainsail, 2011
- North Mainsail, 2005
- North Genoa, 2004
- Fore-spar Spinnaker Pole.
- All control lines, sheets, halyards, etc. for Spinnakers.
- North Downwind spinnaker 2S, .75oz.
- North Reaching spinnaker 3S, .75oz.
- Four Lewmar 44, self tailing winches
Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water. 5-CU.FT. Adler Barber 12-V refrigeration. Propane 3 burner stove with oven. Microwave oven (replaced in 2004). Ample counter space with numerous lockers and deep cupboards to store enough provisions for your long distance cruises.
Additional Information & Equipment
• All lead fin keel (A rare find on this model.)
• Dripless Shaft Seal
• 100 ampere alternator
• Three blade feathering propellor
Amazing Grace is a wonderful, well equipped performance cruiser with a richly appointed interior. The three cabin layout offers privacy for two couples or a cruising family. The Beneteau 352 is known for its ease of sailing with roller furling main and genoa, while providing comfortable accommodations on deck and below. You only need pack your seabags, Amazing Grace is ready for a summer season of sailing!
Buyer should anticipate that there may be owner's personal gear onboard at the time of the inspection. Any gear on board that is not specifically listed may or may not be included. Prospective buyers may inquire about specifics but should assume if an item is not listed then it is likely not to convey with the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sailboats Northeast
Marblehead, MA, United States
Command Bridge 35
Marblehead, MA, United States
Salem, MA, United States
Salem, MA, United States
Salem, MA, United States
Gloucester, MA, United States