- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Tropez, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 130,000 Tax Paid (US$ 151,658)
Wauquiez 48 Pilot Saloon, launched in 1997 in France by Wauquiez, Designed by Ed Dubois with Andrew Winch interior, She is white GRP hull, with dark blue lines.Teak decks, panoramic reinforced saloon windows, round bilge, lead fin keel, displacement 17 tonnes, ballast 5 tonnes, fuel 600 litres, fresh water 700 litres in two ss tanks, black water holding tank 300 litres, Whitlock mechanical steering, emergency tiller, Antifouling carried out June 2009.
Please contact at +33 (0)4 94 56 00 00
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 14.63 m
LWL: 12.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.13 m
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2M
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3470
Fresh Water Tanks: (700 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (300 Liters)
Lest: 5 000 kg
Déplacement: 17 000 kg
Puissance totale : 100 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 7,5 nds
Vitesse max.: 9 nds
- Builder / Designer
- Builder: Wauquiez Designer: Ed Dubois
- Modern maple interior to highest standards, Alcantara upholstery, 3 cabins plus saloon with high level seating, 6 berths, Lee cloths, 2 x WC’s, 2 x Showers, air conditioning in saloon and master cabin (reverse cycle), watermaker 60 litres per hour, 8 electric fans. Fully equipped galley with double s/s sink, Force 10 4 x burner gas cooker with grill & large oven, microwave, hot water heating, pressurised water, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV/video, DVD player, stereo CD/radio with outside speaker.
- Yanmar 4JH2M, 100hp turbo diesel engine regularly and professionally serviced (serviced November 2008) , 2 alternators, Maxprop feathering propeller, Fisher Panda 6 kw generator regularly & professionally serviced (serviced November 2008), New bowthruster (June 2006), max speed 9 knots, cruising speed, 7.5 knots. 12/24/220 volt electrics, New 300A/H x 24 v service batteries, (June 2006).102A/H 12v start x 2 batteries, 2 x battery chargers, 220v AC ring main (shore power and generator), battery monitors, 2500 watt inverter.
- Masthead sloop with 2 headsail furling systems, white Sparcraft Bluewater spec spars, electric in-mast furling, Profurl electric furling genoa system, manual furling for self-tacker, 4 x electric winches mainsail, 160% genoa, self tacking jib, Assymetric spinnaker, spinnaker pole and gear, hydraulic vang and backstay tensioner.
- Compass, New 2006 Raymarine ST60 Sailing instruments plus repeaters and autopilot (PC/SEATALK/NMEA/ALARM HSB INTERFACE), 2 x Garmin GPS chart plotter, Furuno radar, radome on mast, Shipmate VHF. Navtex receiver. ELT 406 emergency transmitter.
- Sprayhood & frame (2005), bimini & frame (2005), 6 man liferaft Plastimo with storage compartment (2005), EPIRB, 2 x lifebuoys plus danbuoy, flares, 6 + 4 lifejackets and harnesses, parachute Sea Anchor, Jack stays, 2 x cockpit tables, Zodiac dinghy, plus Yamaha 4 strokes 9.9 hp outboard, Swimming ladder, shower on transom (hot & cold), rescue sling. Telescopic davits, waterhose, 2 x anchors plus chain, New electric windlass (2005). Mooring warps and fenders. Telescopic davits & cockpit table, 3 Fire extinguishers, wind screen covers, spare parts, 1 x electric plus 2 manual bilge pumps.
- Splash was launched in August 1997, She is easily sailed by two people with the electric sail controls and the bow thruster, the yacht was an ARC competitor, She meets most safety regulations and is being sold complete.