- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Canary Islands, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 800,000 (US$ 1,249,600)
Thunder has circumnavigated the world and crossed the Atlantic numerous times under the present ownership. She has raced in Great Britain, Antigua, New Zealand, and Singapore; built for exceptional performance and serious offshore cruising. Fully outfitted and ready to go.
Contact Peter Reed
Please contact Peter Reed at 206-817-5315
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 3 in
LWL: 60 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 1 in
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Sabre 225Ti
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (580 Gallons)
Total Power: 225
Cruising Speed: 8K
Sleeps 10 in owners, two guest and two crew cabins.
The owners cabin is aft with centreline queen size bed, settee to port, vanity table with dressers, bookshelves, outboard lockers and hanging lockers.
Flat screen TV/DVD with ceiling speakers
En suite "Sealand" fresh water head and shower stall to port
Air conditioning heating/ cooling
The mid guest cabin sleeps two in single bunks. Storage below and hanging locker. "Sealand" head and shower. Extension of Air-Con from owners cabin.
The forward guest cabin is to starboard with double bunk with storage below, locker and drawers. There is a small vanity mirror/table on the inboard wall.
En suite "Sealand" freshwater head and stall shower.
Air conditioning heating/cooling.
The crew cabins are forward each having single bunks and a shared head/shower.
The galley is amidships to starboard. It features a four-burner Force 10 propane stove and oven Samsung, TDS microwave, Neff dishwasher, manual foot operated water pump, matrix gs detector, electric galley sink pump, Hella turbo electric fan, top loader, freezer, front opening refrigerator, and double stainless sink with drinking water purification system. The stowage is above and below the counters.
The raised saloon with the expansive views has settees both port and starboard. The table has seating for eight. There is a drinks refrigerator to port and large chest freezer under the starboard settee along with a "seafresh" reverse osmosis water maker.
A "Pioneer" 43" plasma screen with surround sound, a DVD player and a "pioneer" stereo with five disc CD changer and an iPod connection complete the entertainment system in the salon. Two air-conditioning heating/cooling units.
Navigation station with Raymarine E120 multifunction display with radar, chart plotter, AIS receiver, duel frequency sonar, and 360" security camera.
Thrane & Thrane Mini-M satellite phone.
Autopilot, Icom VHF IC-M601, Icom SSB M-710, Phillips GPS and Furuno watherfax.
Tough laptop computer Argonaut with backup navigation software connected to a HP photosmart 1215 printer.
Worldwide digital chart
- Avon 13' commercial spec. RIB (2007)
- Yamaha 40hp 4-stroke outboard with electric trim & tilt
- Simpson Lawrence davits
- Water skis
- Two six man life rafts, two horseshoe life rings with lights, one telescopic Danbuoy with light and one E.P.I.R.B
- Large sunbathing area with three cushion-sun mattresses
- Two shallow lazarettes for snorkelling equipment and lines etc
- One very large lazarette (approx 3m x 2m x70cm deep) for storage of maintenance gear, dive cylinders and compressor, pasarell, spare anchor, drogue, etc.
- Bathing platform with stainless steel steps, hot & cold shower unit.
- BBQ rail mounted gas
- Propane locker with two 13kg cylinders
The 220 volt system on board can be fed either by the generator, shore power, or by the battery bank through the inverter. There are 220volt sockets outlets in each cabin, saloon and the galley
- Hide covered stainless steel wheel
- Control unit for hydraulic retractable bow thrusters
- Raymarine repeater monitor for plotter, radar, fishfinder, security cam.
- Raymarine seatalk navigation instructions including; true wind, apparent wind, compass, graphic, boat speed, sog, depht, position, heading outopilot, and MOB
- Loud hailer and external VHF
- Cockpit table can be extended to sit eight
- Four large closed- cell seat covers and eight water repellent cushions
- Four speaker stereo system
- Cockpit lighting from boom and sidelights
- Big protective spray hood and retractable bimini
- Five electric winches and four manual winches
- Backstay and vang hydraulic pump
Covers for cockpit table, RIB, cockpit cushions and backrests, steering wheels, pedestal and salon table.
A large service battery bank 1120 Ah comprising of twelve 6 volt batteries wired to provide a 24 volt supply for general ships power. The batteries are monitored by a heart interface link 2000 Ah capacity meter. They are charged either by the generator or by shore power via the mastervolt three stage 24/100 battery charger or by the 150 Amp engine drive alternator
There are two 12 volt engine- starting batteries charged by the engine alternator and one separate 12 volt generator starting battery charged by the generator.
- Icom ICM-710 HF tranceiver
- Marconi Marine IMERSAT C/GPS internet receiver/ voice
- ICOM ICM-601 VHF
- Phillips AP navigator mark 9 duel control
- Furuno radar
- Autohelm dual station autopilot
- ITT Jabsco searchlight
- ST 80 Master view
- Raymarine E120/ Plotter
- Furuno D-Fax 207
- Weather trend digital fathometer
- Weather master analog barometer (brass)
- AIS transmitter
- 2- Icom portable VHF's
- Chapburns 8" brass clock
- Pioneer 43" flat screen TV in salon
- Pioneer 8 disc CDXP 680 CD player
- Pioneer MOS AM/FM RCVR
- Phillips MX 3660D DVD player
- Pioneer PD RO49 HDMI plasma display sys
- Surround sound stereo system
- Crusair heat/AC system in main salon
- G Wright/ Kelvin clinometer 'Brass"
- Remote VHF speaker in main salon
- CQR plow 65 anchor 300' chian
- Lewmar anchor windless
- One CQR main anchor and 100m galvanized chain
- One fortress second anchor with 10m chain and 100m wrap
- main halayard electric winch
- Two automatic fire extinguishers in engine room
- Dry powder extinguishers in room
- Fire blanket
- One engine driven fire pump
- One manually operated fire pump
- This yacht has been private and has never been chartered
- Professionally maintained by permanent crew to highest standards of quality
Fuel capacity 580Gal in three built in fiberglass tanks with electric fuel transfer pump. A duel Racor fuel/water separator with water alarm on feed line to engine and one single Racor fuel/water separator to generator.
Propeller shaft with flexible shaft coupling. Drip-free shaft seal. Shaft supported by rubber bearings at "P" bracket and stern tube. Three-bladed feathering propeller by "MAXPROP"
Sails and Rigging
- All rod rigging: (Certified till 2008)
- Mast: White painted aluminum
- Boom: 'Park Avenue' type painted aluminium
- Mainsail: Doyle vectron
- Reckmann hydraulic furling Genoa Doyle vectron
- Reckmann hydraulic furling Jib Doyle vectron
- Cruising chute
- Storm jib and storm main
- 'Stack pack' main sail cover, new May 2007
- In boom preventer system
- External security camera mounted on spreaders with 360' swivel with light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ardell Yacht and Ship Brokers
51'7" Alden/ Porsius 1982
Blue Coast Yachts
Blue Coast Yachts
Blue Coast Yachts
BCY 101' DD
Blue Coast Yachts