- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 2,950,000
'Azul A' is a fine example of the premium quality design, engineering and construction that Dutch Yacht builders are famed for, she represents excellent value for money in today's second hand market.
The accommodation is full width from midships going forward, this allows for an impressive 200 m² of interior volume and larger than average master suite. Immaculate dark wood panelling throughout the Boat is tastefully contrasted with lighter carpets, fabrics and furnishings lending a sumptuous ambience to ones time on-board.
The raised pilot house has ample space and sofa style seating, providing owner's and guests another comfortable, panoramic area to enjoy sea voyages.
Her main engines have logged less than 6000 hours since new, that averages out to less than 300 hours cruising per year, consequently many other systems on the Vessel are similarly lightly used.
Her current Owner, since early 2013, has carried out a very comprehensive schedule of maintenance and upgrade since purchase, a brief summary follows :
March - May 2013, Tecnopool Shipyard Genoa Italy.
Haul out for general maintenance and to bring the vessel back into ABS Class. Hull and Machinery survey, and LSA Survey, under the supervision of Capt John Marcus, of Marine Consultants Jens Cornelson Ltd, Germany. Records available on request.
November 2013, Puteri Marina Malaysia.
New KVH Tracphone & Tracvision antennas fitted. CCTV and Cisco WiFi routers installed. Yacht-spot 3G WiFi antenna mounted. Flir Thermal Image camera installed. Interior entertainment system installed and TV’s replaced. Both Main Engines received a 5,000 hr Top-end overhaul to caterpillar standard. Records available on request.
December 2013, Penguin Shipyard Singapore.
Haul out to replace complete bearing and seals for the oil bath shafts system. Work was carried out by maker, Rubber Design technician to class standard. Shafts removed and checked for true. Starboard Generator received a 10,000 hr top-end overhaul to Northern Lights standard. Both alternators were acid washed, re-varnished and serviced. General maintenance during dry docking, replaced all toilets for new self-macerating Tecma toilets with integrated bidet. Records available on request. New carpets fitted throughout the owner’s and guest areas.
June - September 2014, Boustead Shipyard Langkawi.
Underwater section Grit Blasted to bare steel primed and antifouled with Jotun coating system. Removed Bow thruster for servicing replaced main bearings. Removed passarelle to service hydraulics and replace rotation chain, sprocket and main bearings. Fitted new Cathelco cathodic antifouling system, removed bilge manifold for cleaning and pressure testing, replace any failed pipes. Cleaned and pressure tested M/E oil coolers and heat exchangers. Serviced the boat crane and replace the bushing to the main pivot bracket. Fitted Aqualuma LED underwater lights. Records available on request. New Wheelhouse console installed and new navigation system fitted. New ceiling panels installed throughout the vessel.
January 2016, Boustead Shipyard Langkawi.
The works and maintenance carried out during the November & December 2015 refit.
Carry out inspection on seals and overhaul shaft oil bath stern tube system
Remove shaft coupling
Remove stern tube seals
Carry out inspection of shaft seals
Remove shafts and check for straightness and general condition
Renew shafts seals
Remove and install propeller
Remove and reinstall shaft 150mm ф
General services (Grey water tank):
Manual cleaning of grey water tank
Renewal of gasket for man hole cover
Remove and reinstall bow thruster propeller (0.5m)
Remove and reinstall bow thruster motor with new rubber base
Greasing and polishing propeller
Water Cooling pump for hydraulic Line port side
Inspect and repair
Sea chest & Butterfly Valves
Masking & preparation
Inspection and maintenance of butterfly valve (2units)
Cleaning marine growth in sea chest (port & stbd)
Propeller (2 Units)
Greasing and polishing (1.2m)
Anchor Locker Deck Hatches
Masking & preparation
Cleaning hatch hole side wall
Build-up hatch hole side wall
Replace hatch rubber seal
Remove and reinstall hatch (Replace damaged gasket/sikaflex)
Inspect passerelle mechanich and lubricate as needed
Fitout (Underwater Light -1 unit):
Remove damaged sikaflex
Cleaning, masking & preparation
Apply new sikaflex
Propeller (2 units x 1.2m) & Bow thruster prop (1 unit x 0.5 m)
Masking & preparation
Apply Propspeed (roller application)
The vessel completed all her ABS class surveys including the shafts survey. All surveys passed with no condition.
Prior to the surveys, the crew removed for acid cleaning both raw water heat exchangers and associated pipework, for the main engines. This is a must every two years given the prolific growth in S/E Asia. During this time, new Catheclo anodes (cathodic antifouling for all seawater cooled systems) were installed by the crew.
The Vessel is normally to be found in either Langkawi or Phuket.
Please contact Paul Jackson at +604 9665154 or +60 174196933
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 7.60 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
- Builder : Moonen Yachts B.V
- Naval Architect : New Cruise
- Interior Designer : F.Neubelt
- Classification : ABS
- Hull : Steel
- Superstructure : Aluminium
- LOA : 34.00 M
- LWL : 29.40 M
- Beam : 7.60 M
- Draft : 2.30 M
- Displacement : 210 MT
- Gross Tonnage : 248 GT
- Main Engines : 2 x Caterpillar 3412C DITA - 650 HP
- Generators : 2 x Northern Lights 65 KW
- Consumption : 150 ltr p/hr @ 1,600 rpm = approx' 10 knots
- 180 ltr p/hr @ 1,800 rpm = approx' 12 knots
- Range : 2,200 NM @ 1,500 rpm
- Engine Hours : From new in 1997 approx' 5,500 hrs
- Generator Hours : From new in 1997 approx' 11,500 hrs
- Gearbox Type : Renjies WAF 340
- Shaft Arrangement ; Oil bath seal shafts by rubber design, ABS class Shaft survey Dec' 2015
- Bow Thruster : Cramm 50 KW / 68 HP CBSF 500
- Stabilisers : Vosper-Niad with 2m² Fins, actuators situated in the engine room
- Anchor Windlass : Muir horizontal twin gypsy arrangement with 17mm stud link galvanized chain, 150m port and stbd,
- Boat Crane : Cramm hydraulic crane with SWL2,200 kg swinging through 130°
- Capstans : 2 x Muir, can be operated from PTO or power pack
- Passarelle : Cram design, full hydraulic built into the swim platform and swings through 120°, has a rise of 40° to the dock with removable S/S hand rails. Can also be used as a docking station for the Tender when at anchor
- Electrical Installation : Tjissen Elektronic B.V. 380V 3 phase, 380V main panel with 230V distribution. 24 V DC panel for distribution to the wheel house and emergency systems
- Hydraulic Installation : Electro-hydraulic system designed and installed by Cramm. Consists of 2 x parker 220 bar PTO pumps driven off the main engines and a Cramm Electro Hydraulic unit producing 150 bar as a back-up system. Componenents driven off this system are Bow thruster, Anchor windlass, Boat crane, Capstans, Stabilisers and Passerelle. The main steering is driven off an independent electro-hydraulic power pack. The whole system was replaced and refurbished Mar' - June 2014
- Fuel : 33,000 ltrs in 5 x storage tanks and 1 day tank
- Water : 6,000 ltrs in 2 x storage tanks
- Black Water : 1,000 ltrs in 1 tank
- Grey Water : 1,500 ltrs forward tank, 700 ltrs aft tank
- Watermaker : HEM, 8,000 ltrs p/day
- Clean Oil : 1000 ltrs in 1 tank
- Waste Oil : 750 ltrs in 1 tank
Electronics and Navigation
ECS & Radar : New, 2 x Garmin 48nm range, integrated through 2 x Garmin 8500 black-box Garmin glass bridge blue vision sea map 24V system covering Pacific and Asia
Marine Monitors : New, 4 x 19" Hattland marine displays
GPS : New, 2 x Furuno GP - 150
Autopilot : Simrad with Anschutz magnetic and fluxgate compass
Multi-display : New, Simrad wind / speed / depth
Sounder : Furuno video sounder and fish finder
Chart Plotter : New, Transas advance-pro navi-sailor 4000 230V ECS system
V-Sat : New, KVH Tracphone V31P mini VSAT broadband system
TV Antenna : New, KVH Tracvision M-5 satellite TV reciever
GSM : New, Yacht-spot 3G/WiFi antenna system for phone and data
VHF : 1 x Sailor DSC VHF on the bridge and 1 x Garmin VHF on the Flybridge
HF / MF Radio : 1 x Sailor DSC HF / MF radio
WiFi : Full WiFi throughout the Boat, Cisco router EA6700 AC, 5 x Cisco WAP121-E-KP
CCTV : New, Panasonic SP-DR08 8 channel DVR with internet connection, 2 TB HDD display to wheelhouse and crew mess
TI Camera : New FLIR thermal image camera 360° rotation, 1000m range
Fire Detection and Life Saving
All new hydrants installed Dec' 2013. Fixed Co2 system for the engine room with remote panel, Co2 & foam fire extinguishers as per ABS requirement serviced and certified
LSA and Liferafts : 2 x RFD 12 man life rafts with hydrostsatic release. McMurdo EPIRB with hydrostatic release. 16 low profile auto inflate life jackets for guests and crew
- Main Saloon
- Dining Area with table to seat 8
- Owner's entrance hall and day head
- Owner's office
- Master stateroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Galley and crew mess area portside
- Raised pilot house, leading up from the owner's entrance hall
- Traditional aft deck sofa with dining table and loose arm chairs, steps to swim platform
Lower Decks :
- 1 x VIP Stateroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Staterooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Forward, 3 x Crew cabins, 2 x single and 1 double
- Mid- Ship engine room arrangement
- Traditional Sauna room to seat 4 and attached shower room portside aft
- Engineers cabin 2 x single, beds starboard side aft
Upper Deck :
- Fly bridge control station port side, with cushioned bench seating port and starboard
- Large BBQ area and wet bar port side
- Large sun bed area starboard side
- Radar arch with full fixed sun awning forward to cover the helm station and access to wheel house
- Large fixed sofa arrangement and dining table with loose arm chairs and sun awning
- Companion way stair well to the main deck starboard side
- Low level partition aft of the fixed sofa to afford space for Tender, Jet ski and boat crane
Full HD TV installed in main saloon and guest area's. All TV's are new HD flat screen throughout owner's and guest staterooms. Splitter box and cables installed to accept satellite TV in each stateroom
Galley and Laundry
All new Gaggenau equipment, hob, dishwasher, 3 x fridges, 3 x freezers, 1x icemaker. Laundry has original Miele heavy duty machines, 2 x washers and 2 x dryers, laundry is located aft of the engine room stbd side
Tender and Sport equipment
Tender : 4.8M Nouverania RIB with a new 4 stroke 60 hp Yamaha outboard
Scuba Gear : New, 2 x full sets, BCD / Dive gear and tanks, junior II Bauer dive compressor, new 2013
All new hydrants installed Dec' 2013. Fixed Co² system for the engine room with remote panel. Co² and foam fire extinguishers as per ABS requirement, all serviced and certified.
- LSA & Life Rafts : 2 x RFD 12 man life rafts with hydrostatic release. McMurdo EPIRB with hydrostatic release. 16 low profile auto inflate life jackets for guests and crew
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Brokerage and Charters
Luxury Converted Tug