- View Full Specifications
Totally Refit 2014 - 2010
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 769,000 Tax Paid
OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD NOW!
LESS THAN 100 HOURS SINCE OVER 200K LAZZARA TAMPA FACTORY REFIT IN 2014 AND $30,000 IN FEB 2017 W/ MTU SERVICE. THIS CUSTOM 76 LAZZARA GRAND SALON REALLY IS THE BEST ON MARKET, READY TO CRUISE, EVERYTHING IS NEW OR TOTALLY REDONE IN 2014.
She received NEW Trac Stabilizers, new headliner, new wall panels, new carpet, new appliances, new ISIS monitoring system, bottom job and Lazzara Sea Check full upgrades. She also has new Air Conditioning and a perfect history of MTU W4 updates with 2400 original hours including cooling system service 2017. Prior to the 2014 this Lazzara had at least $400,000 updates between 2007 and 2012 with constant upgrades to all systems and new salon layout, new galley, always maintained in Yacht Club condition "Hour Time" is a fantastic example of the the best model Lazzara ever offered, the Grand Salon Enclosed 76 with twin stern garages, a custom salon layout with full bar forward and Burled Walnut accents throughout, walk around queen berth in the VIP guest (rare) and famous 5 Staterooms with office layout including a day head.
DON'T MISS THIS TURN KEY CONDITION GRAND SALON LAZZARA 76.
EASY TO SEE IN FT LAUDERDALE, FL.
EASY TO SEE IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
NICEST 76 LAZZARA ON THE MARKET ANYWHERE!
Please contact Talbot Freeman, Central Agent at 954-525-9696
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Talbot Freeman at (954) 525- 9696
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Dick Lazzara
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 76 ft 0 in
Beam: 19 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 102000 lbs Full Load
Total Power: 2200 HP
Engine Brand: MTU Mercedes
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: 12V183
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2390
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Engine Brand: MTU Mercedes
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: 12V183
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2398
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Cruising Speed: 21 mph @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 25 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1700 Gallons)
Like new totally refit 2013-2014 Lazzara MY.
This one of a kind 5 stateroom Grand Salon Series 76' Lazzara Euro Transom Motor Yacht is very elegant and bright inside compared to her sister ships! She sleeps a total of 9 people not including convertible sofa in pilothouse. This layout includes two forward staterooms with en suite heads and full sized office with laundry center down from the country kitchen galley. Aft of the day head and galley in the forward salon down a lighted spiral stairway is 3 more larger guest staterooms with centerline full beam master, truly huge master head with Jacuzzi, equally large walk in closet, and additional laundry center in the foyer. This factory custom layout has a larger than standard VIP Queen guest stateroom to port with walk around berth athwart ship and spacious single berth stateroom to starboard each with their own SAT TV entertainment centers.
The full beam Custom main salon is surprisingly light and spacious with built in leather sofa with matching Lazy Boy chair with side stand that holds all the remotes and smaller matching sofa to starboard. White gloss cabinetry, Burlwood accents, Coral Stone tops, marble head flooring, Nu teak galley flooring, and gold accents all add elegance to the ambiance. This yacht has excellent natural lighting in all on deck areas and her wide beam makes her feel bigger than she is. Her elegant custom white Burl top full sized Bar with 4 stools forward to port in the salon is ideal for entertaining including gold plated sink, high output ice maker, new drawer style fridges and wine chiller is to starboard. The port and starboard leather sofas and matching Lazy Boy makes for a most relaxing salon with large SAT TV and entertainment center on Crestron remote. There is an all glass stainless bulkhead aft adding for the very light and airy atmosphere inside this yacht.
The large aft deck has two settees, Nuteak decking, custom Bluewater teak table, BBQ, and steps leading to a large swim platform with removable railings. This 76' comes with the optional dual hydraulic wave runner garages port and starboard! The entire yacht has Walnut Burle accents on Lazzara white acrylic cabinetry, coral stone counter tops, new carpeting and hardwood flooring forward. All heads have Mocha Marble flooring. Below, a larger port side VIP optional guest allows for a full walk around queen unlike her sisterships, and a large single berth guest to starboard. The elegant master is full beam. The two cabins all the way forward of the galley sleep 4 additional guests or crew with Office/ Study/ Laundry area in NEW hardwood flooring and headliner.
The all new galley is "Country Kitchen" style with large settee redone in 2014/ 2015 with convenient day head and new hardwood flooring with side deck doors port and starboard and full staircase leading to the enclosed Sky Lounge. Another set of stairs forward of galley leads to the office and additional 2 staterooms also with hardwood flooring , new headliner, and new wall panels.
Coming aboard the aft deck of "Hour Time" is a pleasing experience thanks to the many custom upgrades like the Bluewater varnished table with matching teak varnished chairs and L shaped settees P&S with NuTeak decking. All cushions done by Pipewelders PR Canvas with a matching Sunbrella aft deck cover that can remain up when cruising. There is a custom cabinet to port with large Stainless Steel BBQ and refrigerator that add great functionality. Other enhancements include P & S rear facing digital docking cameras, Blue LED lighting, stainless steel boarding gates P&S, quick access to the boat deck via a 5-step ladder, and new generation Aqualuma Tri color underwater lights make this aft deck most enjoyable for alfresco dining at night.
The lower platform allows direct access to engine room and has NuTeak tread. This 76 Lazzara also has the optional port and starboard hydraulic Wave runner garages.
Moving forward you enter the Country Kitchen galley area with new hardwood flooring and many updates. All appliances new in 2008. All the way forward is a large L shaped settee for alfresco dining just recovered in 2012 in nice burgundy Tommy Bahama style upholstery. To starboard under the FB stairs is the nice day head - a rare find on any 76' yacht! Across to the port side is the large U shaped galley area with corian counters all redone in 2008 with overhead cabinets and rotating Sat TV. Forward of the galley counter are two bar stools. This galley area can seat 7 comfortably for informal dining or for guests coming in from the sun lounge for a sandwich. There are nice full sized stairs leading to the Enclosed Pilothouse and the galley also has port and starboard side deck doors. The vessels easy to access electrical panels are forward to port. There are large windshields with shades for great visibility from this area underway. Recent Galley Equipment includes:
- Extra large Kitchen Aid Refrigerator
- KitchenAid Range
- Ketchen Aid Oven
- Kitchen Aid Microwave
- Kenmore Dishwasher
Forward of the galley dinette area are stairs forward to the lower office, laundry area, and two more staterooms one of which would be a Captains stateroom. The vessel has 5 staterooms total including crew. This entire forward area has new hardwood flooring.
Pilot House and Skylounge - Upper deck
Pilothouse/ Sky Lounge is accessed from the galley to starboard. The center helm has excellent 360 degree visibility. There are 2 power assisted helm chairs and the electronics console is immediately forward of the wheel. This Sky lounge has desk and adjacent Pop Up LCD TV to stbd and L-shaped sofa with cocktail table and additional counter space forward to port with U-line refrigerator. The settee electrically extends and retracts creating an extra berth. This are was completely upgraded with black leather sofa, new earth toned wall panels and carpet, and new headliner.
A spacious sun deck is aft through large SS sliding door with Miele Grill and sitting area with fold up chairs and Novurania tender. There are built in hydraulic davits port and starboard for easy launching of tender on either side of the yacht. There is a fresh water wash down hose, and LCD blue lighting. There is convenient ladder access directly to lower aft deck and swim platform and a custom SS ladder for servicing equipment on top of the sky lounge.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- ISIS 700B (2014) with internet monitoring of systems and LCD monitor
- All new Digital 7 Camera closed circuit TV system 2012 linked to internet.
- New Garmin GPS Plotter 2013
- HP Pavillion with Maptech Navigator and also Nobeltech software.
- Weather Worx and Nobeltech Nav interfaced with autopilot.
- Backup Northstar 952X GPS
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- Furuno RD-30 Depthsounder
- Furrino FCV-582 Color video sounder
- Icom IC-M502 VHF with remote mic
- Seahail hailer
- Furuno NX-500 Navtex
- Robertson AP 300X autohelm
- Simrad 72 mile radar
- Mathers 585 Engine Controls
- Datamarine Compass
There are textaline covers for the windshields and accordian blinds for the side windows.
The side windows slide open during good weather or for easier docking.
Down from the starboard salon via a lighted circular stairway is a nice foyer area leading to 3 staterooms with a washer and dryer, pantry, and large hanging closet good for rain gear, jackets, etc. This entire area was completely redone in 2014.
Moving aft is the impressive full beam Master Stateroom with king bed on center with nightstands and mirrored head board. This area is elegantly accented with Walnut Burle and gloss white cabinets with gold accents. There is a very large walk in closet to starboard and full wardrobe with open counter space. There is another matching wardrobe fwd to port. There is a convenient and very nice curved sofa to port of the master bed. Forward to port is a really large and impressive master head with double sinks, Mocha marble counters , marble floors, and a large Jacuzzi / shower with glass enclosure accented in gold.
The entertainment center is forward centerline in an elegant Burled cabinet. All staterooms have their own SAT TV and stereo systems. This master stateroom rivals that of much larger yachts. Forward of the Master through the foyer are two guest staterooms Port & Starboard.
VIP Queen Port Guest Stateroom
CUSTOM PORT VIP GUEST LAYOUT
Forward through the foyer atrium and to port is the VIP guest cabin with walk around queen bed larger than other Lazzaras. The standard layout puts a double berth against the hull but his layout has the larger walk around queen with adjoining nightstands, large cedar lined mirrored hanging locker aft, and a full cabinet running along the interior bulkhead with built in entertainment center overhead, phone, and ample drawer storage. There is clever use of Burled accents in all staterooms and doors.
The Guest Head has Mocha marble floors, molded corian counter, large sink, large corian stall shower, toilet and adequate storage space overhead in a cabinet and beneath the counter.
Starboard Single Guest Stateroom
LARGE SINGLE GUEST CABIN TO STARBOARD.
Forward of the stairs in the foyer to starboard is a utility locker and the second smaller guest stateroom originally with over under berts. The top berth was removed and the area opened up to allow a more spacious single berth cabin with built in cabinets and entertainment system on the inside bulkhead and hanging locker to starboard.
The upper berth could easily be re- installed to sleep two guests. The Guest head has Mocha marble floors, molded corian counter, large sink, large corian stall shower, toilet and adequate storage space overhead in a cabinet and beneath the counter.
Guest Stateroom 3 -Forward
Just forward to starboard of the office desk is a 4th stateroom with upper/lower berths, full size hanging locker, entertainment center and ensuite head with stall shower.
All new wall panels, hardwood flooring and new headliner.
Guest Stateroom 4
Moving fully forward of the office in the bow is the 5th stateroom with double berth, hardwood flooring, with ensuite head and stall shower with mocha marble floor. The double bed is offset to starboard. There is a hanging locker to port and more than adequate drawer and locker space below the bunk and to the port side along with an entertainment center. This area has an overhead hatch to the foredeck.
If crew is desired this 5th stateroom would be an ideal Captains stateroom.
Heading forward below from the Country Kitchen offset to port is the companionway stairs down to the forward berthing areas and office. Immediately at the bottom of the companionway is the office area with built in L shaped desk and bookshelves to starboard with a laundry center to port. This spacious forward area has new hardwood flooring and could be used for crew lounging or guests convenience if working on vacation. KVH Sat phone internet connections and land line phone outlets allow for total communications for the office.
Two additional guest staterooms are just forward and to stbd of the office.
- Twin MTU 1100 hp diesels Model 183 Mercedes military grade
- Engine Hours - 100 hrs since W4 and total time 2,400 hrs.
- MTU Updates $25,000 Jan 2017
- MTU W4 service $26,000 June 2013.
- NEW TRAC stabilizer system installed at Lazzara in Tampa ... Aug 2014 !!!
- Lazzara Sea Check full factory service on all systems Aug 2014
- Genset Hours Port 3,300 / Starboard 3,150
- Both Gensets updated and totally serviced with new batteries 2015.
- 8 New Cruise Air air conditioning units 2014
- Maxwell windlass
- Sea Recovery SRC 600AC watermaker
- Bow Thruster serviced 2014
- NEW Stabilizers by TRAC (Factory replaced 2014)
- New house air compressor systems 2013
- New strainers and hoses 2011.
- 240/120 volt - 100 amp AC system
- 24/12 volt DC system
- 3 banks of batteries (10) for House, Engines, and Gens -NEW 2014 - 2015
- Dedicated bow thruster batteries seperate.
- 2 Onan 20 KW generators with new batteries 2015.
- Glendenning Cablemaster CM-8 with 100' cable to work P & S.
Audio and Visual Equipment
- Each stateroom has its own entertainment system SAT TV/ stereo .
- 47” Smart HD LCD TV – Salon
- 13” Polaroid LCD TV – Galley
- 36” Sharp LCD TV – Sky Lounge
- 26” Panasonic LCD TV – Master Stateroom
- 13” JVC TV – Port & Stbd Guest Cabins and Crew & Capt Quarter
- 5 SAT receivers for all areas to be independant
- KVH SAT TV and Seatel Wavetalk SAT phone service
- 2008 Bose speakers in all areas
- HD/ DVD receiver in salon
Safety And Fire Protection
- Isis Monitor System 700B 2014 w/ remote monitoring via internet
- EV 8-man Liferaft
- SOS Precision 406 EPIRB
- Fireboy Fire Extinguishing system
- 15 portable fire extinguishers
- Escape hatch forward
- Complete Lazzara alarm system of all systems through Isis 700B
- 14' Novurania Tender
- Fire systems kept recertified every year
This Lazzara comes with two complete Laundry areas!
One for owner and guests located in the lower foyer area down from the salon and another in the forward Office area ideal for crew and galley laundry service. New 2014
TENDER TOTALLY UPDATED 2016
2004 Novurania 430DL
60 HP 4 Stroke Honda
2011 New Depth sounder – VHF - Bilge Pump - Gauges - Switches
Removable tender chocks to allow wide open aft deck for seating
- MTU service Jan 2017
- Lazzara factory refit and service July to October 2014
- Air conditioning system New 2014
- Engine room repainted 2015
- Yacht compounded and Polymer waxed Jan 2017
- New generator batteries May 2015
- Lazzara full Sea Check service at the factory completed Sept 2014
- New TRAC stabilizers at Lazzara Yachts 2014
- New complete bottom job 2014
- New pumps 2014
- All New appliances throughout vessel 2014
- New wall panels and headliner by Lazzara Yachts 2014
- New carpet throughout 2014
- New ISIS 700B multi screen yacht management system 2014
- MTU W 4 service June 2013 and MTU updates 2017
- New 7 camera closed circuit digital recording system 2012 w/ live link to internet
- New Garmin GPS added 2012 (plus Furuno and Northstar in 2008)
- New Miele grill on flybridge deck 2012
- New SS Uline Fridge on aft deck 2012
- New aft deck speakers 2012
- New pilothouse accordian shades 2012
- Teak decks reconditioned 2012
- New aft deck settee cushions 2012
- New galley settee cushions 2012.
- New Glendinning switches aft deck 2012
- KVH SAT system replaced 2012
- All new 1400 CC 8D Decka batteries (8) 2012
- New Air Cond intake strainers 2011
- New Bluewater Teak varnished aft deck table 2011
- New PR Canvas galley side shades 2011
- New PR Canvas bow cushions 2011
- New PR Canvas aft deck cover 2011
- New aft deck lighting fixtures with blue LED 2011
- New Top deck blue LED lighting 2011
- New engine room compressors 2011
- Both Davits serviced and painted at yard 2011
- New headliner in crew area 2011
- New side panels in crew stairs 2011
- Skylounge Electric sofa bed recovered in black leatherette 2011
- Nu Teak maintenance free decking aft decl and platform 2011
- New hardwood floors, galley, office, forward staterooms, PH stairs 2011
- Novurania tender and Honda outboard serviced by 84 Boatworks 2011
- New Tri color Aqualuma underwater lights 2010
- All bilges painted 2010
- All new systems hoses, through hulls varnished, update to heads 2010
- MTU- W4 service completed by Scarano MTU 2010 - Hours 2200 orig.
- Salon complete refit. New custom salon sofa w/ matching Lazy Boy
- New Burled top Salon Bar installed
- New Aft Deck bar and large SS Grill installed
- All 8 Cruiseair air conditioners compressors replaced
- Salon & Galley evaporator blowers replaced
- Master, Port & Stbd Guests and Stbd Crew Quarter evaporators replaced
- Master Stateroom TV replaced
- New Furuno GPS installed
- Galley TV replaced
- New stabilizer shafts and seals
- Weather Works program & equipment installed
- Northstar GPS replaced
- Furuno depth sounder installed
- SAT TV Dish replaced
RARE GRAND SALON VERSION 76 LAZZARA WITH TWIN GARAGES. TOTALLY REFIT AT LAZZARA FACTORY IN TAMPA 2014 WITH ONLY 100 HRS SINCE! LIKE NEW INSIDE. TRAC STABILIZERS ARE GREAT, YACHT IN STERLING CONDITION, LOADED. PRICED TO BE THE NEXT LAZZARA SOLD, AND THE BEST. OWNER WANTS ALL OFFERS!
$30,000 JUST SPENT JAN/FEB 2017 GETTING YACHT PERFECT. MTU SERVICE, FULL WAX, RECONDITIONED AFT DECK TEAK, EVERYTHING SPOTLESS READY FOR NEW OWNER!!
Totally refit at the Lazzara Factory 2014 and over $30,000 just spent Feb 2017 this is by far the most updated 76 Lazzara today. New TRAC stabilizers, new interior, new headliner, new wall panels, new carpet, new camera system, new appliances, new washer and dryers in two locations, past refits included custom elegant full bar in salon with walnut, recent MTU W4 by Scarano MTU, and this particular 76 has a custom layout below with full walk around queen in the port guest, 5 staterooms plus office and day head. Dual wave runner garage option, wood flooring in galley and up forward, new ISIS system. New electronics, online camera security system, Aqualuma underwater lights, outdoor LED blue lighting, 6 KVH Sat units, all new Air Cond, Nuteak decking with Bluewater teak table. TOO MUCH TO LIST.
MTU Service just completed Jan 30, 2017 and full wax, teak redone, yacht is ready for new owners. Interior feels like brand new. Gelcoats shines!
OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD NOW!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.