- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deale, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 99,900
Cortina is a very fine example of the popular Island Packet 350. She has been intelligently maintained by her owner and it shows. Island Packets are renowned for quality of construction and seakeeping abilities. The IP 350 has the room and accommodations of a much larger boat. Yet she can be easily single-handed or sailed by a couple. Cortina is available for viewing now.
Contact George Sabo, CPYB, C:301.641.3018; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact George Sabo, CPYB at 301-261-5775
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 7500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 4 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar FWC
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Forward cabin w/privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double pullman berth w/teak shelves outboard, stowage under. Dressing seat, cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over, bureau w/shelf over. Two opening ports plus an overhead hatch, deck vent, varnished teak & holly sole. Forward head w/shower (electric drain pump), teak trim, curtain on track, large vanity with polished stainless steel sink, teak shower seat, storage cabinets, opening port & an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder w/cup, toilet paper holder, integral recessed lighting.
Next aft is the main salon w/L-shaped pull-out double settee berth to starboard, single settee berth to port, teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee. Cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle stowage) for unobstructed seating. There is a varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails.
The navigation station is at the aft end of port settee, nav light, generous electronics cabinet w/master AC/DC electrical panel. Chart stowage drawer is beneath starboard settee.
The aft cabin features a large athwartship double berth w/teak shelf outboard, integral overhead reading lights and stowage lockers under. There is a cedar-lined hanging locker w/shelf over, bureau w/shelf over, two opening ports plus an overhead hatch.
The large u-shaped galley has high pressure laminate surfaces and teak sea rails on all edges. The ice box is top loading with urethane insulation throughout and has Adler-Barbour 12V refrigeration, lift-out shelf, electric drain pump and inside light w/manual switch. There is a gimballed two burner LPG stove w/oven, lift off cover w/storage rack below, stainless steel guard rail w/harness hooks. Pot and pan locker under.
The double stainless steel sink has a polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump and retractable spray unit. There is also a trash bin, teak paper towel holder & soap rack.
There is plenty of storage with a teak dish rack & cutlery drawers, large storage areas above & below counter, two large drawers beneath icebox and a dry storage locker. Finally, there is a microwave oven - 115V AC.
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon marine VHF
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot
- Autohelm ST50 tridata
- Garmin 210 GPS at nav station
- 40 HP Yanmar 3JH3E diesel - three cylinder, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan, mechanical fuel pump, fuel filter
- Balmar 110 amp alternator with digital echo-charger
- Bronze 3 blade prop
- Racor fuel filter with water separator,
- Lead lined foam insulation in engine compartment
- Engine and head intake strainer - bronze
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/electric tachometer, engine monitoring gauges & warning system, hourmeter
- Single lever engine control mounted on pedestal
- Deluxe AC and DC electric panels w/battery switch and circuit breakers
- Battery test system, reverse polarity
- 30 amp AC dockside power system w/inlet breaker
- 50' shore power cord, numerous interior outlets w/GFCI protection
- Charles 5000 series 30 amp marine converter/battery charger
- North mainsail w/ mainsail cover
- North 130% roller furling genoa
- North roller furling staysail
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and Harken furling system
- Staysail gear including blocks, halyard, sheet, Harken furling system and Hoyt self -vanging boom
- Jib halyard winch on mast
- Mainsail gear, including halyard on mast led to Harken 32 ST winch, main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit;
- Two Harken 40 St winches
- Boom vang
- Island Packet beige hull and deck with dark blue boot stripe
- Sugar scoop stern
- Whitlock Premium “XL” rack & pinion steering, binnacle guard, brake
- SS swim ladder
- Stainless bow pulpit & stern rail
- Double lifelines gates both sides
- Mooring cleats (6)
- Cockpit shower
- Dodger - navy blue
- Docklines and fenders
- Forespar whisker pole
- CQR anchor w/ chain & rode
- Fortress aluminum anchor
- Cockpit harness padeyes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.